Last Post Replies
primus  pandumudita
Hello Everybody, I've installed the update for SL1 and its can run again. But after I publish my project with LMS setting and resume option was set in 'prompt to res...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Mayuresh Saka
Hi, i am working on 2 projects, one is for storyline 1 and the other is for storyline 2. I have 2 different license for storyline 1 and 2. can i install both the vers...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Maria Campos
When I use a screen recording in test mode, the text entry fields are not selected when I preview. The user has to click on the field to be able to type, but that is n...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Marina Krasivaya
Hi! I am beginner in Articulate Storyline. I creat the course (attachments), but have a problems: 1) Slide 1.5. The slide has video file. I add a buttons sound on\off...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Sayali Sathe
Hi,  I have inserted a fill in the blank type of question, and result page in my storyline file. Results are getting calculated on the basis of this one question. I'm...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Alistair Bruce
Hi, I have created a module in Storyline 2 and it contains a MP4 video (with sound) on the opening slide. Now when I publish it, the video playback isn't synced to it...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Zak Robinson
I'm making a very ugly version of family feud. The variable to add to the score counter does not seem to work. I've attached the file for you to peruse. I'm open to al...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jorge Patrick Balabis
Hi,  I need help regarding my project as i cannot open it using an earlier version of Storyline(SL1). I made my project at home using a trial version of SL2 hoping i ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Rand Tufford
Got a very frustrating problem here. Storyline keeps freezing on me when I'm working on a certain template. It appears to be a "low memory" issue...but I think it's r...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Cheryl Collier
Published using the current version of Storyline 2.  Player set to display seekbar.  When viewed from PC all is ok.  When viewed on mobile iOS device the seekbar has n...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Lisa Phillips
I have created a custom question slide where I have text and graphics grouped together to create individual answers (so all 4 answers are groups of text and an image),...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Dayn Wilkins
Hi guys I recently upgraded a project to SL 2 and notice that animations I had applied to Slide master placeholders (Title and Content) in SL1 don't work in SL2 publi...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Wendy Farmer
Hi has anyone else experienced this. I have a textbox on screen with one font and want to change it to another font. If I access the Home tab > Font options, no m...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Sarah Oddson
Hello all! As a small company just starting out with eLearning, I'm investigating the less expensive/complex LMS options to pair with our Articulate Storyline 2 purch...
over 9 years ago
By Dean DiMonte
Orla Clarke
Hi Guys, So I want to have a "practice" area within my Excel elearn - rather than having one screen that will have an open Excel file and another that has the questio...
over 9 years ago
By Orla Clarke
Chelsea Delfin
Hi! Would anyone have solutions or working tips on how to address Storyline's slow performance? I put together a new project with 6 lessons. They were made separately...
over 9 years ago
By Chelsea Delfin
ahssan moshref
I have a question with 4 options/answers. Once the user clicks on a question, they can no longer click on the remaining questions. In the image above you can see the ...
over 9 years ago
By ahssan moshref
Toby O'Brien
Hello Everyone, Bit new to the forum so apologies if this is the wrong place, I've been working on a Storyline 2 project for a client of mine, however I've completely...
over 9 years ago
By Brian Gil
Chris Taylor
Our issues regarding this may be local to our own LMS, but I'm wondering if there are any known problems regarding resuming courses for others. Ever since we upgraded ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Susan Jones
I have created a login page in a course using one of your tutorials, where the learner can choose from a drop down list or type a name. How can I create a default valu...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard