Last Post Replies
Shyam Saha
Hi All, I have a small issue, and looking for some help/suggestion in this regard. I have a 3 screen SL file - (Attached the SL file here) Screen 1 - Concept 1 Screen ...
8 years ago
By Shyam Saha
Mary Sprengert
I have two quiz questions that do not show the correct answer when you go back to review, if you answered incorrectly. One question is a drag and drop and the other is...
8 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jenny Anderson
I'm doing my final testing with Storyline and our LMS, SABA.  I want to be able to promt the user what they want to do when they arrive back into the course (which is ...
8 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Stephen Cone
One of the features that I enjoyed in QuizMaker was the ability to lock a specific choice or choices from being randomized while the other choices would be randomized....
8 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Diane Elkins
Just figured this out!  If you are setting up navigational buttons to go to the next slide and previous slide, just go to the drop-down menu where you select the slide...
8 years ago
By Diane Elkins
Jeffrey Hurt
I have a file where I used a different language in the player. It displays fine in the Flash version, but in the HTML5 version, the buttons for the player do not chang...
8 years ago
By Jeffrey Hurt
Bruce Graham
Whenever I import .ppt files, this setting (see title) seems to be chosen, as well as "Jump to Next Slide when User clicks the Next button". What's the reason for this...
8 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Raymond Wan
Hi there, I just downloaded the trial version of Storyline this afternoon to test it out.  I tried to insert text boxes; however, I'm unable to change the size of the...
8 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Denzel Eslinger
So I am just playing with the demo version on a couple of scenarios to show my boss and here is the problem I ran into.  If I stoped the trigger from auto advancing sl...
8 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Gerry Wasiluk
I'm having an issue with how a variable is stored with a LMS in a AICC course with resume turned on. I have a true-false variable that is initially false.  During the ...
8 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
renee barnes
Hi, I am evaluating Articulate Storyline for my organization. So far, I am blown away by the simpicity and great features. It is a solid competitor to another well kno...
8 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Ben  Delaney
I am using some text input boxes to collect user information at the beginning of a module.  When I built the module, I formatted the boxes so the text is vertically al...
8 years ago
By Annie Jean
Jane Sheehan
Has anyone used the Articulate web-based training sessions?  If so, did you use the session for a specific course or for help with learning about Storyline features. 
8 years ago
By Jane Sheehan
Greg Pettys
Hi Quick question. Is the presenter window still an option in Storyline? Thanks Greg
8 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
chen yaxuan
建议官方制作一些中文样例和教程。我按照英文教程制作了简单的中文样例,感受到storyline的强大魅力! http://gzsw.fhedu.cn/chen.shtml http://demo1.quick-learning.com.cn/sample/yx2/story.html http://demo1.quick-learni...
8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Paul Cygulski
Hi there, How can I turn off the Quizz timer in my Storyline? I imported the Quizz from Studio 09' and can't find the appropiate button to turn off the timer. Paul
8 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Jeff Kortenbosch
Anyone got some experience with ideal canvas size (including Articulate player) for use on iPads(1024x768) and Android devices(1280x800)? I would want it to fit the wi...
8 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
John Pieterse
Hi all, Enjoying SL and published several content to my iPad using marker buttons to rebuild a sort of Engage activity. I have noticed that the hotspots often need 3 o...
8 years ago
By John Pieterse
Melanie Bunting
Hi, I have created a screen recording, and added this as a step by step - try mode to my story. I want to take a few of the screens and change the focus to point at ju...
8 years ago
By Melanie Bunting
Kevin Martin
Trying to install to Windows 8 (yes, I know it's in beta) and cannot. Even with all web browsers (of any flavor) closed I get "It appears Microsoft Internet Explorer i...
8 years ago
By Justin Wilcox