Last Post Replies
Peter Byström
Hi! I'm following the guide to create the answeringfile "response.iss" but the file don't creates. http://www.articulate.com/support/storyline/how-to-silently-instal...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
harendra Kumar
Urgent help required! I am at the verge of publishing this course but a small issue is bothering me. The size of the superscript text is getting increased in html5 ou...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
KS Meyer
Hello all! Does anyone know if it is possible to simulate turning gears in Storyline? I found a thread outlining how to do this using SL2 by utilizing the animation du...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Katy Dean
I was working on the course from 8am this morning, by 10:30am when I opened the course again all of the content has disappeared - all images, text, triggers. There was...
over 9 years ago
By Katy Dean
Alex Burford
Hi there, I wonder if someone can help me. I frequently make screen recordings, export as Mp4, upload to YouTube and then embed as a web object. Up until now, the exp...
over 9 years ago
By Alex Burford
Carolyn McLean
I’m relatively new to building in articulate but I’m picking things up fast. My customer wants  a complex scenario in the course that shows the learner what sections t...
over 9 years ago
By Jacob Selin
Yana Lady
Hi, Team During working on my project I have faced with a serious problem - eventually I strongly need my project to be a one video in mp4, wma or avi format.  Unfor...
over 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Dan Riter
Hi, I am noticing a couple text issues in Storyline 2 that I did not see in Storyline 1. Both issues are showing up in the export. One issues is that text is not alw...
over 9 years ago
By Norm Cousineau
chad carey
or at all as I can tell. LMS override flash cookie is checked. Our LMS is hooked up and there but using the exit button or closing the window never stores a bookmark,...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Cleon McClure
Storyline Guru's: I think a user recorded audio files containing their knowledge take-aways might be useful?  Anyone have a solution that would provide prompter quest...
over 9 years ago
By Cleon McClure
A J
Hi  Is there a way to create a form and have the answers sent for review or maybe a database? Thanks AJ
over 9 years ago
By Michiel van der Blonk
Ted Nguyen
Need help with displaying number of correct and incorrect questions on the results slide in Storyine. I have eleven questions quiz with the feedback slide total of tw...
over 9 years ago
By Ted Nguyen
Tineke Porschen
two years ago i purchased Storyline. The interface is very, very small ( about 6-8 pts). Offcourse the slide I can get bigger with the little zoomhandle on the right. ...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
James Marsh
Hi, New to Storyline here. I've constructed a project where the user can access helpful video tips by clicking on a button from a row of ten. I am using button states...
over 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Justin Burie
I am a Storyline author. I want execute graduated scoring on multiple answer questions.  -The current quiz has an all or nothing disposition for scoring multiple answ...
over 9 years ago
jeff jone
I have restricted the navigation to my Articulate 2 course so that users are forced to visit every slide how ever it seems that this setting is now requiring the user ...
over 9 years ago
By jeff jone
Lisa Cunningham
Hi everyone,   I'm still new to Storyline 2 - trying to figure out how to force the Exit button to only appear on the last slide.   Thanks in advance. Lisa
over 9 years ago
Sam Carter
Storyline reports four values to the LMS for quiz and survey learner choices: Identifier Description Type Result Learner Response Is there a URL that describes ...
over 9 years ago
Melanie Lewis
When I fill a slider head with an image and preview or publish it....after moving the slider across back and forth a few times, it eventually disappears and defaults b...
over 9 years ago
Andrey Oborsky
Hi there! I just noticed that notes text looks different between slides even if using the same font style. See here: http://edelivery.tmx-learning.com/SL2_crisp_text...
over 9 years ago