Last Post Replies
Donna Morvan
Hi guys! Is there a way for me to have slide controls show on the lightbox slides. I went to the individual slide properties and made sure they are checked but when I ...
8 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Aris Milton
I have a project that has come of Storyline Characters in it and I wanted to know if Storyline has a synthetic voice feature. Something that might read the captions I ...
8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Rob Verzera
Hello all, We are having intermittent audio issues when running a course in HTML5 on an Ipad. Some times the audio will play for a slide, other times it will not. Its ...
8 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Eileen Mills
Does anyone know if it is possible to add a callout or text box on a picture that is zoomed in with the Zoom Picture tool? When I try to set the callout to trigger wh...
8 years ago
By Mike Enders
Ramon Smitherman
I have about 47 1 hour long courses that we are now migrating to another server using a different domain address.  Each of the courses uses a webobject to call a progr...
8 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Aris Milton
What I am trying to figure out is if Articulte has a caption option that will allow me to add the text of what is being said on the bottom of the screen and sync it to...
8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Julie P
Is there a way to get the "perspective" option to show when I click on format shape? Right now, the only options I see are: Fill, Line Color, Line Style, Shadow, Pictu...
8 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Marianne Goossens
When importing a PowerPoint with embedded audio, the wheels just keep turning but the PowerPoint never gets imported. When attempting to cancel the Insert Slides windo...
8 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Laura Sanderson
Is it possible for the user to increase the screen size when watching the e-Learning?  i.e make it fulls screen.  Sometimes it is difficult for the users to read some ...
8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
San LaRa
Hi all! I need to create a slovakian quiz. I already have a german one, copied it and import the slovakian text. But there are no slovakian text labels. What to do? An...
8 years ago
By San LaRa
Jon DeMartino
 I asked this question as part of another posting with several questions, but I realize the subject of that postig  wasn't the best for this question, so I'm asking it...
8 years ago
By Jon DeMartino
Christine Muller
Hi, I've added a Questionbank to my presentation and can't find out where to change the background to the question slides.  I've changed the background to all the othe...
8 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Adam Truckenmiller
I remember in Ariticulate Studio you could edit the youtube controls such as automatically having the video play, removing the youtube player controls, etc. but can yo...
8 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Ranu James
In Storyline, is there an easy way to have the text appear or be highlghted, as you speak? Something like the old checkerboard in Power point? Regards Ranu
8 years ago
By Meryem M
Ken Stafford
I want to develope a course which can test a users basic skills in computing.  They can only complete the course if they pass all sections. The first section is moving...
8 years ago
By Donna Morvan
Richard Harshaw
Hello!  I encountered a problem today that really has me stymied. I created a project and published it. It runs fine off my hard drive. (I can go to the folder and  do...
8 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Raphael Kottakal
I have a total of 10 slides. The 1st slide have 4 choices. The rest of the slides need to have an image on the bottom right that is based on the choice in the first sl...
8 years ago
By Michael Hinze
James Holt
Can I use and create translucent buttons in Articulat Storyline?
8 years ago
By Jilo Esmail
Stephanie Powner
Hi, I am looking to provide a summary of the final quiz at the end of the course,  I have looked at the 'review quiz' button functionality but would prefer to have the...
8 years ago
By Stephanie Powner
San LaRa
Hi all, our greek friends got the Articulate Studio. We already made quiz for them with Articulate Storyline, but there have been a few problems, so our partner do the...
8 years ago
By Bruce Graham