Last Post Replies
Michael Hales
I must be missing something.....there is no pause function when recording from a mic?  Is that correct?
8 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Ben Leong
Hello again, I am developing a app for the ipad in photoshop.  I have been building the resolution in 1024 X 768 @ 132 ppi. When I publish the file to the computers it...
8 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Jeff Forrer
Is there a way to change the width and height of the player?  It looks like it is at 720 x 540.  I see you can launch a separate window, but wondering if you can chang...
8 years ago
By Jeff Forrer
Jeff Forrer
Anyone know how to get rid of the white box behind where the logo goes?  I think I figured out how to change it's color. I looked at the XML for the Player, but chang...
8 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Alan Santos
How can set maximum quality for the imported images when publishing the project?
8 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Alan Santos
When I set a fly out animation for an object, it starts alone after a while. How can I make it starts only when I click on a button?
8 years ago
By David Anderson
Jan Patterson
When I try to insert a character in my Storyline file the system hangs. I'm working on a file on my c:\ drive which is also where the software has been installed. It w...
8 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Carmen Hamlin
I have a slide that appears in my story view and I can edit it.  It also works in my preview mode, but it does not appear in my menu in the left column in the preview ...
8 years ago
By Carmen Hamlin
Jesse Spinella
Hello, I have a question... Is there a way to create a shortcut to the executable file for Articulate Storyline automatically? I can zip the AS files into a folder, bu...
8 years ago
By Jesse Spinella
Roddy Munro
Hi all, I'm having trouble saving a Storyline project - I get an error message which states that the project file is being used by another process. Save as... does the...
8 years ago
By joseph phillips
dave lees
I have a project that I have developed with Presenter but I am wondering if I can generate the Drag and Drop exercise in Storyline and just embed it in PowerPoint usin...
8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Ken Cortnik
I would like to have the seek bar, however, I don't want the user to be able to advance to the next slide until the seek bar has completed.  Is there a way to do this?
8 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Sloane Silver
I have recorded a screen and it works perfectly when i preview my storyline project but shows up as a blank screen after publishing. I have deleted and rerecorded at l...
8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Benny Kurniawan
Hi, I am wondering if it is possible to create "master" trigger that can be re-used again. For example, I want to create a "master" trigger that will jump to slide dep...
8 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Justyna Szluinska
Hi, I am building an interaction where the users will check off previous courses taken, and their choices will trigger various layers to show their progress.  There ar...
8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Walter Thompson
We have been creating linear screencast presentations using PowerPoint and then rendering in Camtasia. The Camtasia Add-In to PowerPoint allows us to time the PowerPo...
8 years ago
By David Anderson
Kimberly Mullins
Hello! I'm new to Storyline and am having an issue with embedded video playing in our LMS. In Preview, the video plays perfectly, but when uploaded into our LMS (SumTo...
8 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Sue Bick
Is it possible to edit what is printed when the user is prompted to print their results from a quiz? I would like to remove the date and time function and also the pas...
8 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Ethan Waldman
Hi There, I just started development on a new course, and remembered that I wanted to change the story size to 1024*768, which is to scale of the default. I hadn't add...
8 years ago
By Ethan Waldman
Jodie O'Rourke
Hi I have been putting together a demonstration in Storyline. Steep learning curve but overall very impressive! My demonstration invovles a main menu with four buttons...
8 years ago
By Peter Anderson