Last Post Replies
Maria Einarsson
Hi! I really hope that you can help me. My e-learning course published in HTML5 for Articulate Mobile Player on iPad does not work properly on our LMS. It works fine ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
natasha desai
Good day I have been trying to use the visited state button to be activated only conditionally when a variable value changes i.e. when the user has completed a scene ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Dorothy Miller
Hi  I am using Storyline 1 and cannot locate the action fine tuning option (I have used it in the past).  I have recorded a screen simulation using the Record Screen b...
over 9 years ago
By Dorothy Miller
Holly Peters
Is it possible to add a link to a Storyline slide that forces the learner to view a document in the Resources tab? Background: I'm working on a compliance training mo...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Wendy Carwardine
I've just downloaded an update for Storyline 2, and now it seems I can't import new slides from powerpoint more than one at a time! I get an error message from powerpo...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Shweta M
Hi, I have added text entry activity. This activity worked fine in Articulate Storyline 1, but not in Storyline 2 LMS output. Screen resizes to very small portion for ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tim Clark
Hi guys! my name is Tim Clark and I've just started my Articulate Storyline journey. I'd like to start by saying this really does look like an awesomely vibrant commun...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Dave Moxon
Title explains it all I think. It was working fine in Storyline 1. Is anyone else having an issue with this? Testing locally and online in Chrome and Firefox.  Thank...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Keith armour
Another short query. My last page of a tutorial is a slide with a screen recording inserted. After the screen recording has played I want the next step to be exit cour...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Gerry Wasiluk
A simple question (I hope) but I've forgotten the answer. Per this KB article ( http://www.articulate.com/support/storyline-2/articulate-storyline-dpi-support-sl2 ), ...
over 9 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Naresh L
Hi, I have published my course with AICC settings in Articulate Storyline. Tested the same in SCROM cloud and below are the findings. Not launching any content for ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tony Youens
Hi everyone, I'm putting together a course and in one scene 2 of the slides contain video clips. When it's published and loaded to the web and I try to load the first...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sarah  Newsom
Wow, this website it awesome!  But it can also be a little overwhelming.  I am an ID and Training Administrator for a retailer and we are currently doing everything in...
over 9 years ago
By Sarah Newsom
Teresa Potter
I have been working on a project in Storyline 1. I have used the following variables in the past before to restrict navigation. The goal is for the next button to not ...
over 9 years ago
By Mike Enders
Jan Vilbrandt
I'm using Articulate Storyline 2 - latest Version October 2014. Since German is my native language I changed the language of Articulate Storyline 2 to "German" (defau...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Azerty Mathilde
Hi everyone, I'd like to set up a drag and drop activity in an e-learning module. Actually, it's a kind of diagram showing the different steps of a process. The learn...
over 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
michelle eames
I have a storyline file published on Moodle.  This contains a question bank of 10 questions of which 3 are randomly choosen.  The user must get 75% to pass.  the resul...
over 9 years ago
By michelle eames
Revital tz
Hi I have a problem, On my courses I have 30 scorm learning units, In a regular PC it works great when seeing it from the moodle but at tablet or mobile phone it's ...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Narongrit Chimchang
Hi everyone, I'm using Storyline 2 and making an e-learning with a "World page" that the learner will have the ability to use the arrow keys to choose the scene, like...
over 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Lindsay McCorkle
Hi, I am creating a quiz with storyline.  This is for a continuing education course.  I have a content review button on each question slide that links to a slide with ...
over 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer