Last Post Replies
Naresh L
Hi, I have published my course with AICC settings in Articulate Storyline. Tested the same in SCROM cloud and below are the findings. Not launching any content for ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tony Youens
Hi everyone, I'm putting together a course and in one scene 2 of the slides contain video clips. When it's published and loaded to the web and I try to load the first...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sarah  Newsom
Wow, this website it awesome!  But it can also be a little overwhelming.  I am an ID and Training Administrator for a retailer and we are currently doing everything in...
over 9 years ago
By Sarah Newsom
Teresa Potter
I have been working on a project in Storyline 1. I have used the following variables in the past before to restrict navigation. The goal is for the next button to not ...
over 9 years ago
By Mike Enders
Jan Vilbrandt
I'm using Articulate Storyline 2 - latest Version October 2014. Since German is my native language I changed the language of Articulate Storyline 2 to "German" (defau...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Azerty Mathilde
Hi everyone, I'd like to set up a drag and drop activity in an e-learning module. Actually, it's a kind of diagram showing the different steps of a process. The learn...
over 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
michelle eames
I have a storyline file published on Moodle.  This contains a question bank of 10 questions of which 3 are randomly choosen.  The user must get 75% to pass.  the resul...
over 9 years ago
By michelle eames
Revital tz
Hi I have a problem, On my courses I have 30 scorm learning units, In a regular PC it works great when seeing it from the moodle but at tablet or mobile phone it's ...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Narongrit Chimchang
Hi everyone, I'm using Storyline 2 and making an e-learning with a "World page" that the learner will have the ability to use the arrow keys to choose the scene, like...
over 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Lindsay McCorkle
Hi, I am creating a quiz with storyline.  This is for a continuing education course.  I have a content review button on each question slide that links to a slide with ...
over 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Dennis Hall
Hi All: Had a little fun making a demo for a client in the evening this week. The result AIRPORT RAMPAGE! I was testing just what I could do with some of the new SL...
over 9 years ago
By David Anderson
Tricia Ransom
Hi, I've been using storyline since before it was released as a beta tester in 2010/2011, and I've never seen this until SL2. Regardless if it is a new project, and e...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tricia Ransom
I have a text box that has an ordered list. If I edit the text in that list, it corrupts the ENTIRE PROJECT. I can no longer edit any text box on any slide. Please s...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rayna Diane Hennen
Hi all, I am working on a presentation in WordPress but am coming up against these issues: The presentation works locally. Using the WordPress 'nice path' creates a...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Robert Shaw
Like a traditional college course with a quiz at the end. Can't for the life of me how to have one slide with a character lecturing. I know this is time consuming? I'm...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kristin Stephenson
I have one slide that keeps freezing once all the conditions are met.  You can't press any of the buttons on the player - not even the built-in resource button.   I ev...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Catherine Wray
Hello - In my project there is a document in the Resources tab that I want users to save for future refrence.  I was wondering if it is somehow possible to have a butt...
over 9 years ago
By Seth Ozen
Eric Malalel
As a french reseller of Articulate products, I am very glad to see that Articulate Storyline 2 is available in French. I tried to import questions using the text file...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
xaxia castro olvera
Hi, i need to program a litle whatch who go to 30 min. and dont stop between slides. Thanks.
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrew Kovalenko
You carry out support on electronic mail?
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie