Last Post Replies
Rebekah Massmann
I've uploaded a case already, but I'm trying to cover my bases. For some reason one of my slides appears to be branching to the next slide sequentially instead of the ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Christine Connolly
Hello. I've been trying to make an e-learning module accessible for people using screen readers. When I tested it with someone who uses JAWS, every carriage return was...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Peter Pendergast
I am putting together an example of a Command line interface for possible use in some training content. The Flash output version works fine, but when I run the HTML5 v...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lyuba Halacheva
I am building a relatively complex set and trying not to create too many triggers. Is it possible to group and sort triggers? In collapsable menus even?  So to avoid...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Jennifer Dixey
Hello! New Articulate Storyline 2 user here. I'm using a text field containing a numeric variable to display a "Slide X of X" notation in the upper right corner of a l...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Mary Field
I have followed the guided directions for publishing my Storyline 1 project.  When some of the recipients of the ZIPPED version of the project try to open and view it ...
over 9 years ago
By Mary Field
Yvonne B
Hello, I have just begun developing in Storyline, and I'd really like to see some examples of how people approach integrating Storyline with an LMS. There is a stark d...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Ludovic De Meyer
Hi I have a problem with inserted video from youtube.  It works perfectly in storyline. I chose video from website, I embed code and all's well. When I, however, pu...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Fabio Di Paolo
Hi everybody, I created a elearning with a quiz that test the knowledge of students. My course is on moodle and is completed if the student  passes the test with a s...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mike Ganci
Hey! I am trying to have 2 slides with the same Zoom Region. Ex. The first slide zooms in and I want the second slide to have the same zoom region without having to z...
over 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jacob  Selin
Hi.  I got a scrolling panel with a couple of objects on it.  Its a text then a video and finaly a arrow pointing downwards.  Now i want the scrolling panel to be fil...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Chris  Simonsen
I need to provide notes access to learners for a course i'm developing for those learners who may not have audio (citrix access.)  I was wondering if there is a way to...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Shyam Saha
Hi Heros, I have a strange case with the bookmarking in SL. I have a file with 10 screens. Here it is, what's happening: I view till screen 3. I open it again it re...
over 9 years ago
By Shyam Saha
Chris Dorna
Today we had a wonderful Dutch Storyline meeting (http://www.courseware.nl/Nieuws/Articulate-Gebruikersdagen-2014-populair). One of the presenters was David Anderson ...
over 9 years ago
By David Anderson
sarfaraz attari
Hello Experts, I request your guidance on, how to create an animation in storyline-2 that makes an small circle get larger over time. Or an animation that changes sha...
over 9 years ago
By sarfaraz attari
Ryan McHutchon
Hi All I am looking for advice on how to create a Situational Leadership assessment that we currently use in paper into a Storyline 2 content piece. the way the self ...
over 9 years ago
By Ryan McHutchon
Maree Jackson
I have created a quiz that includes review and retry buttons. The results slide has 3 layers, a success, a fail & retry and a fail with no retry. I want the users ...
over 9 years ago
By Maree Jackson
Cindy Angel
Hi there, We're in the process of creating our first published course using Storyline 1 (will update to Storyline 2 when we get past this first deadline) and I was ho...
over 9 years ago
By Bj Wilson
chelsea campbell
Hi, I created two customized tabs on my player to provide the option to users to jump to the previous/next scene.  But I'm running to the following issues: Previous...
over 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Ken Cortnik
Is there a progress bar that can be place on each slide to let the user know how many slides they are into the course and how many they have left?   Thanks
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby