Last Post Replies
David Vandenplas
Hello, I have the following problem. I made an interactive quiz in Storyline 1. The output works just fine on my pc and several other pc's. But on "some" pc's the qui...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Adam  Clifford
Hi all, I am looking at creating our company induction on articulate storyline. Is it possible to upload this content to another site for all colleagues to access? I...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Rena Maguire
I am making an interaction that simulates a piece of software. The software is longer than it is wide, so I have placed a screenshot in a scrolling panel on my slide....
over 9 years ago
Tim Chen
So, when learners come back to an interrupted session, they are asked if they want to resume where they left off. Can that grey pop-up dialog box be customized to look...
over 9 years ago
Samantha Foster
I'm currently trialling Storyline and am keen to use it, but I can't work out how to do it on my Mac. I have Parallels and Windows installed, but I can't even work out...
over 9 years ago
Howie Pearson
I've written a course in English and have had the companies Chinese division ask to have it translated. I've managed to do that and also the narration done.  I've add...
over 9 years ago
By Howie Pearson
Cédric Mallet
Hi I'm using SCORM package with tracking set to report "Complete" depending on the number of slides viewed. The tracking works fine in moodle but the score is always ...
over 9 years ago
YogaWorks  Training
We use Articulate Storyline and Articulate online for our internal training. Since our training  is mandatory for all staff - we track progress regularly.  I am runn...
over 9 years ago
Steve Mitchell
Hello comrades! Does anybody know how to get rid of this border (marked in yellow in the attachment) on the custom player I have created.   Thanks in advance, Steve
over 9 years ago
pryce wood
i would like to format some of my course different from the other. i want the quiz questions that are dispersed throughout the course to have different coloring in the...
over 9 years ago
By pryce wood
Lucy Hood
Hello lovely people. Have a looming big project deadline and boss with NO idea how long these things take to build, (esp given i'm a rookie) so i'm hoping you can hel...
over 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Andy Nock
HI all, We used to be able to use the 'Restart Course' Trigger to reset an offline course on the iPad.  Since a recent update this no longer works and when pressed rem...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jennifer Holycross
Hello everyone, I have a slide which contains a base layer plus 4 additional layers: Phone, Email, Info and a Great Job layer. I would like my participants to be able ...
over 9 years ago
Tamara Tarasova
Hi, after being resaved several times the audio stopped playing on most slides of the project. Nor in preview, neither when published. Even when I try to play it in th...
over 9 years ago
Susan Crawley
Created a Storyline module and published to web. Zipped files and admin extracted to upload, but it's not working like it did when she uploaded regular Articulate '09 ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
justenuf 2Bdangerous
help - I need the option to mute an embedded flv video without stopping the playback in order to meet 508 standrads - not using the player in this project - any help o...
over 9 years ago
By Jacinta Penn
Hayden Monson
I have noticed that some users have issues viewing videos or certain aspects of the course content. It will just spin the wheel and the user is forced to exit. Is ther...
over 9 years ago
James Snider
On my matching questions, when the learner reviews the quiz, the results appear very confusingly. The answers on the left are the ones I selected during testing. The a...
over 9 years ago
Kristen Horton
Hi there, I've used a sequence of quiz slides to create a test in Storyline. I don't want users to receive feedback at the individual slide level, just at the results...
over 9 years ago
By Kristen Horton
Amber Starfire
Hi, is there a way to insert a video (mp4/wmv) or screencast recorded by Camtasia into a slide in test mode? I have the recording completed and would like to import it...
over 9 years ago
By Amber Starfire