Last Post Replies
Eileen Mrowka
The course I'm creating has two learner paths - general user and supervisor. The only difference between the two branches is that the supervisor has additional content...
8 years ago
By Eileen Mrowka
Karen Loftus
I'm trying to make a "hidden" button show as "visited" but cannot seems to get my statement right.  The items grouped together below are shown as a hotspot which then ...
8 years ago
By Karen Loftus
Uğur AYDIN
Hi, I want to publish my project full screen without menubar. İs this possible. İf is it, how can i do that. Thank you for helps.
8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Ann-Marie P
How do you insert png buttons created in fireworks with different rollover states (they are separate files) to make it into a button for storyline?
8 years ago
By Gonzalo Rosetti
ste p
i have created a hover state for an image on the page this works fine, on click it takes me to a new section and returns to the same slide again, the problem is that i...
8 years ago
By ste p
Module Maker
I've run a Storyline module published to HTML5 on iPad Safari. One of the slides has interactions I inserted from the template. When I complete the interactions and cl...
8 years ago
By Module Maker
Peter Brown
Hi Group I was hoping I could get some inspiration from the group on this challenge. I have a drag and drop interaction in Storyline where there are 9 images of faces,...
8 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Dan Strong
Hi, Im not sure where to put a feature request but I was wondering if we could have a preview button for both Flash and HTML5, currently im having to export then go in...
8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Tessa Waite
Hi there, I have designed a slide that has a multiple choice question with multiple answers. I have given each answer box a design but whenever I preview/publish the s...
8 years ago
By Annie Jean
Matt Bryce
I need to give my students a CD that will have all the e-lessons organized by chapter and lesson number. What is the best software for creating this? 
8 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Holly Eva
So I have a course with weekly quizzes that do not report to the LMS. The quizzes are just there as self-assessments for our course participants to help them review vo...
8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
John Black
I turned off the Sidebar for the initial presentation, which needs to be linear. However, I'd like to have it available for the review. Is that possible with Storyline?
8 years ago
By John Black
John Black
I built a review section with a menu. Each of the buttons links to the first slide in a different scene. Each slide in the scenes has a HOME button back to the menu. H...
8 years ago
By John Black
Midge Goldberg
Is there a setting to allow Storyline to rotate in the Mobile iPad player? If not, is there some other way to achieve this effect? Thanks, Midge
8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Michael Gallagher
I have four StoryLine files that I am trying to combine into one. If I copy the scene from one SL file and paste it into the other, all of the audio is missing and mos...
8 years ago
By Curtis Kynerd
Larry Ober
Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.  That's my problem. I thought the variable results.scorepercent would return ...
8 years ago
By Larry Ober
Ana Victória
Hello, I have a slide that advances automatically when timeline ends. It works fine the first time. When I review that slide it doesn't advances!!
8 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
tim price
Hi, is it possible to setup a redo for a quiz, so that the user only has to redo the incorrect selections? thanks Tim
8 years ago
By tim price
Dorothy Stark
Is there any way to have a graphical progress bar that increments every time someone gets a correct answer on a quiz on multiple draws from a question bank? I see how ...
8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Anuradha Deshpande
I want to use a customized Indian language font (Mangal) in my storyline scene. i do not want it to be applied to the entire slide. It should be seen in a text box by ...
8 years ago
By Peter Anderson