Last Post Replies
Ted Nguyen
I have a problem with my course not refreshing when I select slides from a light box menu instead of the default player menu. Afterward, the same thing happens when I ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
pryce wood
Hi, I want my audio to "line up" with my seek bar. currently, if the audio on the slide is 30 seconds, it takes 2 minutes or so for the seekbar to get to the end. how ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Joe Waddington
I've been beating my head against the keyboard with this one, trying to figure out why its happening, with no real answer.  Hopefully you all can help! This part of t...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Michael Obnowlenny
Hello. I am a new user of the Articulate Storyline. I have created my first elearning module and am now testing the publishing capability on our SharePoint system. I a...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Stephanie Abel
I am new to Storyline (my new company uses it) and I need to figure out how to animate some objects. Really just looking for them to move across the screen. Can this b...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Mehdi Kasumov
I have been using the articulate products from their inception, and today I became very upset on how certain features are/were added or removed without QUALITY control...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Nick Leffler
I can't seem to figure out a reasonable solution for doing such an obvious thing: I need to align a try me section I recorded to fit a template I must use. The templa...
over 9 years ago
Keith armour
I am new to using this software, however I have a few trial projects ready for publishing. My question is, the project only covers about half of the screen. Is it poss...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Gayla Keesee
I really love the eLearning Brothers resources for creating interactions, etc. for my Storyline projects. I have a subscription to their template library.  I'm current...
over 9 years ago
By Parker Donat
Annette trial account Backs
My lesson has several storylines, which learners must complete in a specific order.  The lesson should allow learners to stop the lesson and resume where they left off...
over 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Lu Post
Ebola Slide Show In a separate ticket, I asked about options to create a slide show similar to the Media Panel on Articulate Engage 2013.  I continued to work on this...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jeffrey Hurt
I just noticed crazy behavior when viewing my course in Story View. Clicking on a slide will sometimes cause it to "jump" to a different branch in my presentation. It ...
over 9 years ago
Andrew Hinkle
Hi Articulate Community, I have a presentation that I'm wanting to lockdown without creating custom advance buttons inside the slide. I have used the player Previous ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Dan Carruth
I have a project that has quite a few slides. I'd like to break them into a number of scenes. Can anyone help me out?   Thanks,  
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Brian D
Hi all,  I am new to using Storyline. I have a project that was created in an older version of Presenter and Quizmaker by someone who is no longer working at my compa...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Alan Santos
Can we export the created project on articulate storyline in video format?
over 9 years ago
CK1 CK1
I'm trying to adjust a selected state for a Link Text button via the Colors & Effects tab.  However, this seems to be the only button that doesn't have this option...
over 9 years ago
Megan Creegan
For some reason, I'm not able to publish a course to Word if I include notes. It will appear to publish, but when I open in Word, it only shows me the slides before my...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Matt McGee
What I'm looking to do is to have the user be able to have a notebook built into the story. At certain points along the story, they will take notes based on what is t...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ayrus 123
Hi, What is the launch file, when the course is viewed through LMS. I have published using Scrom 1.2
over 9 years ago