Last Post Replies
Ayrus 123
Hi, What is the launch file, when the course is viewed through LMS. I have published using Scrom 1.2
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Michelle Depoy
I need help with setting up a quiz using a question bank. I believe I have everything set up correctly, but then when I run the Preview and go through everything, I am...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
nai p.
Hi, The storyline's published content is always named "story.swf".  How can we change this file name, say to "articles.swf" and the whole thing still works?  Currently...
over 9 years ago
By Pierre Jouan
Rebecca Lonton
It is possible to have the same answer for multiple statements. e.g. Question...... Statement - Answer is Yes Statement - Answer is No Statement - Answer is Yes S...
over 9 years ago
By Elspeth Timmans
Jacob  Selin
Hi.  Our company has done a couple of educations.  Some are made via programming in HTML 5, some are made in Storyline 1.  Now we want them all to have the same look a...
over 9 years ago
By Ralf Baum
Eduardo Garcia
character templates were deleted .. ??
over 9 years ago
Lu Post
Does anyone have any suggestions for creating a slide show in Articulate Storyline that works similar to the Media Panel in Engage '13? I would like to have slide icon...
over 9 years ago
Mark Gray
Hi, When I publish in HTML5 The first screen I come to is a blank screen with a thumbnail of my first slide and a play button. (see below) I would really like to be ab...
over 9 years ago
Doreen Lynch
Imported translation however the document did not translate. Message succeed does display. Using Articulate Storyline 1 What could be causing this? I don't see any ch...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Amy Heber
My challenge is to print a multiple page document that is based on aggregated content retrieved from externally based links.  Is this possible?
over 9 years ago
By Jacinta Penn
Gary Dixon
I need to illustrate a balance point in one of my courses - using a see saw or set of scales - tipping first one way and then another on consecutive slides. Can I achi...
over 9 years ago
By Jacinta Penn
pryce wood
Hi, I am fairly new to the storyline application. I am making a course from pp, and I am having trouble with the animations.  I want the paragraphs to "fly up" from bo...
over 9 years ago
By Jacinta Penn
Kevin Hart
Hi all! I'm having a new problem with my latest program.  This one has me stumped. I have the whole "resource guide" set to be accessed two-ways. 1. From the Main Menu...
over 9 years ago
Meetingmax Planning
I've set up some assessments with 5-10 questions, we would like our users to go through the assessment 1 question at a time, having 3 attempts per questions before it ...
over 9 years ago
By Jacinta Penn
Rebecca Halpern
I'd like to include a calculator like this one: http://tutorials.istudy.psu.edu/timemanagement/TimeEstimator.html Though, instead of the pre-set tasks, I want them t...
over 9 years ago
By Jacinta Penn
Andrew Lian
Hello I would like to be able to track clicks made on specific parts of my lesson. Specifically, I want students to be able to click on a button and then send notific...
over 9 years ago
By Andrew Lian
Cleon McClure
Good day to all! Three product sections in my course End of Each Section has a knowledge exercise slide with a button to access scenarios questions - clicking the bu...
over 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Jeannette Westbrook
I've been trying to publish to the web with Storyline 2 and it just keeps hosing up on me.  I can't cancel out or anything at all.  Any suggestions?  I tried publishin...
over 9 years ago
Keari Eggers
I have all my backgrounds (JPGs) set in different layouts in my master slide. I'm hoping there's someone out there who has experienced this and has a solution. My imag...
over 9 years ago
mariangela campanino
hello, I did a quiz drag and drop with 2 storyline. Now I wish that at the second attempt the quiz ripartisse the initial state. (Drag items were detached from the dro...
over 9 years ago