Last Post Replies
Evelyn Hamm
when content is running in LMS the slide transitions are to slow. Via FTP-Server the speed's fine. In storyline are no transitions defined. For the learner it looks ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Suze Ashford-Barnes
Hi Does anyone know if its possible to insert a javascript trigger that will launch a document that I have as a resource? I don't want the resource tab to show, but t...
over 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Wonder Worker
I'm in a situation where I have several layers and it would be helpful to be able to disable one or more during testing/playback to tweak other layers. I don't see a w...
over 9 years ago
By Wonder Worker
Alex Duncan
When "Results" slides are created, Storyline applies its own variables, with names such as Results.PassPercent and Results.ScorePoints. I have an activity from which ...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Sue Evfremidis
It's taking an extremely long time to publish my project. How do I know if it's too large? It has a lot of imbedded movies. Thanks, Sue
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Stacy Land
Hope this makes sense.  I have a large body of work that we've been developing over the last 8 months while our LMS was selected, stood up, etc.  In the last few weeks...
over 9 years ago
Jonathan Donley
Is it possible to determin if a course is tracking using number of slides viewed versus tracking using quiz results by looking at files within the published folder? J...
over 9 years ago
By Garry Nordenstam
Karel Wagner
Hi Community, I hope someone can educate me. I've built a Storyline elearning session that is being shared with several of our clients. One client has sent this comm...
over 9 years ago
By Karel Wagner
Holly Robinson
Hello. I can't get the video in the attached file to play on my testing site. I have 5 slides in the original file just like this one and none of them will play. They ...
over 9 years ago
Adel Danial
hello again by (Review Quiz) slide to view the correct and wrong answers, there are normal slides which appear in between the question slides.. which bother a lot..  ...
over 9 years ago
Lars Sorenson
Is there any way to multi-select triggers for copy/paste? I've been trying Ctrl-Click and Shift-Click, but with no success. Thanks, Lars
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Luke Mosse
Hi there I'm trying to create a master slide which has rectangles with hover states which change colour. For some reason, when I hover over the rectangle, it changes...
over 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Todd Brison
So I'm struggling getting one course to properly report to my LMS.  I've tried both options, track by results slide, and track by slides viewed, and neither of them w...
over 9 years ago
Wonder Worker
Is there a way to access the Storyline 2 Start screen from within Storyline? I'm talking about the screen that appears when you first open Storyline and you choose the...
over 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Jeff Payne
For an employee certification program we are trying to create, I need to create a question bank with questions and answers. I need to categorize the questions using se...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
John Reddinger
Hi everyone. I have a course where, on my master slide layout, there is a "Menu" layer that pops up. Each menu item is a button whose default state is "Disabled", and...
over 9 years ago
Alma Santes-Vargas
I am trying to figure out how to enter a "name" on slide one and link it to slide two, where it shows "welcome' and then the name. If you could please show me the step...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jeffrey Riley
I am in the Record Microphone dialogue box trying to record narration for a storyline course. I click the record button and it shows Start recording in 2 seconds, then...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Adrienne McDowell
Hi there, I embedded a YouTube video as a web object into my course. It appears to be working fine for myself and other end users except for one user for whom the vi...
over 9 years ago
david cooper
Hi All, Loving Storyline 2. I have been asked to provide the minimum specification required to run the published CD, I have provided CDs to two customers and they h...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby