Last Post Replies
Matt Coates
Hi, I am creating a lesson on how to use the features of a new WorkCentre copy machine.  The main menu has 5 buttons that lead to sub menus.  My idea is that I will d...
over 8 years ago
By Magda Diaz
Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
In the process of investigating things, I started a new slide with the Articulate "Help Desk" template. I was curious about how the master slide was set up, so I went ...
over 8 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Will Findlay
I want to start the playback of a video 53 seconds in. I don't want to edit the video, because in a previous slide I am playing back the video from 0 seconds in. Is it...
over 8 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Ryan Martin
Anyone else having published Flash projects freeze? My project is pretty straight forward; and seems to freeze at random spots, but typically when I (or the client) is...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Timothy Hotze
Hi everyone, I assume I'm not the first person that's had this issue.  I'm writing a scenario where the learner asks a number of questions in a number of different scr...
over 8 years ago
By Timothy Hotze
Amy Morasch
I want to split my numbered list between two text boxes but I cannot get the second text box to continue where the first left off. Is there some way to custom number t...
over 8 years ago
By Angie Johnson
Rod Shaw
Importing Studio 09 Players into Storyline: Does anyone know how to do this?
over 8 years ago
By Rod Shaw
Nevin  Katz
Happy Friday, everyone! I have been working on developing a program in storyline that calculates mathematical operations. I was wondering if anyone knew about a way to...
over 8 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jason Tran
Here is the issue I'm having: Let's say I have 3 scenes: 1. Main Menu 2. Quiz 1 3. Quiz 2 - On the main menu I have 2 buttons: First one goes to Quiz 1(enabled), secon...
over 8 years ago
By Jason Tran
Joshua DeLeon
When a user misses a question on a quiz and you allow more than one attempt, is there anyway to make the transition different when they revisit the slide/question? Joshua
over 8 years ago
By Joshua DeLeon
Kate Hoelscher
I thought I saw this discussed before but just can't find it.  I would like to have a form/email where users can report an issue or ask a question about a course.  Th...
over 8 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Stephen L. Colucci, Ph.d.
I published a PPT from SL in Flash and HTML5. Each slide contained an audio naration. Works great on a PC, but on an iPad, the sound works on one slide, then won't wor...
over 8 years ago
By Ryan Frasch
John Walston
I just viewed my module in HTML5 (in Google Chrome with Flash turned off) and my beautiful, colorful player was a dull light gray. Is that correct? or did I mess up a ...
over 8 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Ryan Frasch
I've discovered that audio or video will not play on the ipad in HTML5 unless there is the next button and the user clicks.  If a slide is set to automatically advance...
over 8 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Carlos Bohórquez
Hello there I need an idea about how to create some variables. I'm trying to create a module where people should response some questions. If they don't have the corr...
over 8 years ago
By Magnus Nirell
Brett Rockwood
I've successfully published many Presenter 09 course to our LMS by doing the following: publish for LMS as SCORM 1.2, zipp it up and upload the Zip file to the LMS thr...
over 8 years ago
By Brett Rockwood
Carlos Bohórquez
Hello I have another question about variables I want my students make a test, if the score isn't good enough to continue, they have to restart. Is there any vari...
over 8 years ago
By Carlos Bohórquez
Tomasz  K
I noticed some bug. Over half slide i added hotspot and asigned trigger (on click go to next slide) on the other half i also added hotspot and assigned trigger (on cli...
over 8 years ago
By Tomasz K
Tomasz  K
Hi, I uploaded quiz prepared in Storyline on our LMS (WBT 4system). After graduaiting quiz the status is 'hidden'. I prepared quiz from very beggining so there are no ...
over 8 years ago
By Tomasz K
Simon Perkins
At short notice I have to demo some HTML5 output tomorrow and Monday but nothing I've republished in HTML5 today is working.  All I get is the spinning wheel for a sec...
over 8 years ago
By Jesus Martin