Last Post Replies
Naomi Chapple
Hello Storyline Community! I wonder if someone could enlighten me a little!? I am creating a slide in storyline that contains a rounder shape with some text and over ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Mike Ganci
Hello, Using Storyline 2, is there anyway to resize the zoom region box, or does it always stay the standard ratio based on the story size. Thanks, Mike
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Jeffrey Riley
I have read the posts about this and have read the tutorials Submitting Answers All at Once and Confirming That Users Are Ready to Submit Their Answers. I need to have...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Michelle Donahue
Hello, I need some assistance on identifying an error with a SCORM. We have run into a problem and we cannot exactly pinpoint where the error is occurring. It is speci...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Paul MacDonell
I have video tutorials in my ELearning module. I'd like to check to see if learners actually watched them with the use of variables perhaps. Ideally, I'd like to know ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ros McNamee
Can this not happen please? http://www.articulate.com/support/presenter-13/web-objects-cover-other-slide-items I want to use web objects to display HTML items in the...
over 9 years ago
Janny Morales
I am attempting to create a drag-and-drop activity, but need that the items be dropped in the correct sequence. I can't use the Freeform quiz, because the quiz is limi...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kamilla Moreira
The course has many slides and triggers. The problem happens when I use an iPad. I can't continue on the course because the 'next button' does nothing. It's normally e...
over 9 years ago
Ros McNamee
Dear community, I am aware that this question may have been asked before or if not, is so noobie to ask it's not present. Either way I'm a bit stuck and would appreci...
over 9 years ago
Brooke  L
Hi! I'm trying to look for an answer to my question on this board, but every time I use the search box, the answer comes up as "No Items Matching Your Search Has Been...
over 9 years ago
By Bobbi Bailey
Shella Seckel
I have downloaded SL2 on both my computers to upgrade from SL1 to SL2 and neither will install. The download works, I run it to install and it fails. I am attaching on...
over 9 years ago
Jack Anzinger
Looks like I can edit the stock captions for users in demo mode by editing ActionDescriptions.xml. The windows object appears to be held is a sys variable {0}. It lo...
over 9 years ago
Rupert Buxton
Hi, We have Storyline 1 and Storyline 2 installed. However the .story file always opens up with Storyline 2 by default if you double click the story file in windows e...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kristen Williams
Is it normal for video quality to be degraded once a module is published? I've inserted a high-res video into my course (its an .mov file) and it looks GREAT when it's...
over 9 years ago
Victoria Nap
I would love if it was possible for a trigger to restart the timeline of a slide or object. For example, in a timed drag and drop quiz question, I'd like to be able t...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Brian Piper
Alright, I'm building my first, more complicated interaction and it just seems like it should be easier and less "buggy". Basically, it's a drag-drop where the user d...
over 9 years ago
Vince Grabowski
I need to renumber the scenes in my Storyline file and I cannot find any information on how to do it. Please help!
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Diana Rayburn
I have PowerPoint slides saved as an Articulate Template. How can I get these slides to show up when I am in Articulate under the Layout drop down box as a master to s...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Ian Finnerty
Hey there, First time user of Articulate Storyline and I'm working on a Yes/No table that would allow Teacher's to guide students through. Below is a sample of what ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Anders Ankarberg
Hi! I have a problem with slide masters layout that is not visible in preview. I can see it on the slide along with the objects of the slide master. The slide masters...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby