Last Post Replies
Christopher Grant
Hi, I've made a few screen recordings with Storyline 1, however when I open them with Storyline 2 they aren't working as they should.  It comes up as a green screen,...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Power Penguin
Does anyone know if it possible to create customised responses when dragging and dropping. ie if you drag item one and its incorrect you will get a different response ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Robbin Hessa
My slide master is set to Calibri, however, everytime I enter new text in a slide it reverts back to Articulate.  Any suggestions?
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Patrik Lögdqvist
Hi Forum! I've been experimenting with the annoying fact that one cannot have background audio through multiple slides. But now I have a workaround that does it for ...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Peggy  Endres
How can I make Storyline tutorials full screen?  Thanks.
over 9 years ago
By Mike Ewen
Power Penguin
Storyline Gurus, Is it possible to show the attempts remaining for the student in a drag and drop quiz? Ideally I would like to change a graphic I have created each t...
over 9 years ago
By Joanna Kurpiewska
ciaran oconnell
I'm working with a client that needs to protect their courses so that they are only run from licenced\named servers. The courses are published and run in both html5 an...
over 9 years ago
By ciaran oconnell
Howie Pearson
I'm trying to save a project and i keep getting this error message which prevents me from saving. Anyone any ideas how i can get round this?
over 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Andrew Helms
I've set up a layer to show when the user clicks Next and the interactive content on the slide hasn't been interacted with. My formula is simple: Show layer when use...
over 9 years ago
By Harri S
Jacob Selin
Hi. Having a small problem i hope some smart person can aid me with.  I got a slide with some text on and a button saying "START". When the user clicks start i want ...
over 9 years ago
By Jacob Selin
Jacqueline Kelsall
Hi team! I have created a slide where you drag an item to 3 different targets, each of which reveal a different layer when dropped on. Once each layer has displayed, t...
over 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Julie Scoggins
Hi. I'm needing some guidance on how to allow users to return to a slide, but not have to play out every select state on it after they've already completed it once. I'...
over 9 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Meg Bertapelle
I've recreated the slide, I've added an "incorrect" hot spot (even though I didn't feel I should need one), and neither idea has worked - I get sent to the "incorrectl...
over 9 years ago
By Meg Bertapelle
Ebony Deal
Whenever I select retry quiz in storyline it takes me back through the entire module. Is there a way it can just go back to those slides that are quiz questions?
over 9 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Elisabeth Charnley
Hello! I have a menu slide that I'd like to include some introductory audio on (ex: "Click on the boxes below to learn more about each topic") however, the boxes they ...
over 9 years ago
Holly Beaumont
I have a 150 question quiz that I would like users to be able to review. I have split up the questions by topic into different scenes for ease of editing. The quiz pre...
over 9 years ago
Jeff Feiertag
I embedded code into one of my slides to run a YouTube video from the web. When using the output file story.html, the video plays. When I run the output file story_htm...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Tamara Tarasova
Hi, I am creating a quiz with the drop down where the left part of the page is quite extensive (1-2 sentences) and it need to match the drop down items. I am wonderin...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Thomas Morgan
I have a large graphic that I want to have scroll from top to bottom with intermittent stops.  I'm having trouble using the motion paths which I can't really anchor to...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Thor Leach
We just upgraded to Storyline 2 and now when we publish for HTML5 and Mobile devices, our video won't display on Firefox or iPad (I haven't tried Android yet). The vid...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby