Last Post Replies
Carmel McShea
Greetings from Dublin ! Does anyone know if it is possible to save a set of buttons? I have made my own set of navigation buttons, as I cant get the standard ones to ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Isabella Winkler
hey there, is it possible to embed html-code in storyline? Would like to embed automatically generated html-code and link for the cc-licence information. Thank's in a...
over 9 years ago
By Isabella Winkler
Ivan Jovin
Hi! Is it possible to test drive and uninstall Storyline 2 while keeping active Storyline 1? Is it also possible to do the same with Studio 13 while keeping Studio 0...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jane Jordan
Hi Is there a way to stream video in Storyline? ie a lighbox in your project but the video is sitting on a server somewhere so that it opens in the same page in the p...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Andrew Hooper
Articulate Storyline has horizontal and vertical guides - one of each. View > Guides > They are like crosshairs by default, but you can click-and-drag them aroun...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Denielle Richards
Hi there!  When saving an SL2 file, I'm getting an error that says "The project file could not be saved.  Store must be open for this operation."  or alternatively "Ca...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Jesse Kramer
We're having a strange problem where a course we have posted to our LMS Sumtotal sometimes gives a Page Cannot be Found error message. I got this message a few days ag...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Carrie Ann Desnoyers
Hello, We are having issues with scores not being returned to our LMS once Storyline modules are complete. This is an ongoing issue, and I have reviewed the modules i...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Stephanie Mahoney
Hi, Was wondering what people's thoughts / practices were for incorporating a transcript feature with narrated slides in their projects? I'm thinking I could either d...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Daniel Alexander
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me with this issue. I'm currently building a modular course using Storyline and regularly uploading it to our LMS to test. When I nav...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Cyndi Gilbey
Hi I have created an inventory/magazine type quiz comprising of 15 statements which are rated on a Likert scale type ranking system.  The results for the 15 statements...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Thom Taylor
Help? In Storyline 1, I used a lot of animations that fade in and out with a duration of "slow". In Storyline 2, the duration for animation fades is now expressed as...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Marijn Bierhof
Hi! Working on a mandatory course for our entire company here (so for 2300 employees)...which means I'm making something for people who breathe IT-projects and people...
over 9 years ago
By Marijn Bierhof
Christina Skeoch
Hi there, Some questions around mainly audio but also video compression. We are currently developing storylines with graphcis and VO layers on most slides and some em...
over 9 years ago
By Christina Skeoch
Amy Price
These were some objections faced when we wanted to move to Articulate interactive surveys rather than ticking boxes and  would appreciate any help negotiating these D...
over 9 years ago
By Mike Enders
Amy Price
Some on our team have older but excellent content they built with Studio, Is there anyway to bring this into Articulate and save  and republish it. How would this work...
over 9 years ago
By Amy Price
Daniel Lopez
We've just recently started using Storyline, so we're newbies. We've recorded some system demo videos that are playing fine. However if you click on them the video pau...
over 9 years ago
By Mike Enders
Gary Jarvis
Don’t get me wrong I love storyline, my only issue is the rediclous amount of memory the program hangs onto and how long it take to save. Is Storyline2 any quicker or ...
over 9 years ago
By Robbie the eLearning Man
Eric Vogel
We have 11,000 volunteers across the state that need access to training.  Many have slow or no Internet connections.  They are serviced by 87 county offices.  In order...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Stacy Johnson
I'm having a problem but I'm not sure if it's Storyline, Blackboard, or me that is causing it. I'm doing a small tutorial on some basic features in Blackboard, and I ...
over 9 years ago
By Stacy Johnson