Last Post Replies
Gail Chambers
I need to link to a pdf file - can anyone help with this? The same file resides within the course resource folder but the client would like a direct link to access doc...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mike Ganci
I have a button that was used to Replay a slide in Articulate 1. It would jump to a slide that had a trigger to jump to previous slide when timeline starts. This work...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rebecca Beam
I am new to web objects, so I may be doing something wrong.  But I have followed the instructions exactly and I can't get the web object to launch in a new browser win...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Itamar Serfaty
Hi all , I have created a few drag and drop questions,  thought some how they act differently. I want to allow the user to drag and drop his answers, And not to save ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
henry mccrory
I've managed to remove nearly all the icons to build my own nav, I don't want even 5px padding on the holder - can I do this? My default width needs to be 800px, but w...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Rebecca LaBatte
I have a quiz that shows the course as incomplete if the learner does not pass. If the learner does not pass the quiz, I provided anoption to retry the quiz. When the ...
over 9 years ago
Jean Crane
I'm have an image in the shape of a puzzle piece (png). When you hover over it I would like it to change color and also have text appear describing a process. I did it...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Sarah Sweeney
I am having trouble playing a video in a module on an Android devise. When i publish the video on a blank slide it works perfectly as soon as i put in on one of my sl...
over 9 years ago
Ryan W
We have a course that was built in Storyline and its long...really long -- 2 hours worth of harassment training for your viewing pleasure & to meet California's AB1825...
over 9 years ago
By Ryan W
Danny Ward
Hi I am currently experiencing an issue with packages I have added to my LMS. The packages are just read along types (no assessments) which save results as complete/i...
over 9 years ago
henry mccrory
Hi all - I have a roll over animation (cease on media finish) issues - can you help? It is basically a bunch of people, you mouse over them (their mouths are animated ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Ryan Martin
Hi all, Has anyone else experienced a sticky Trigger Wizard? Pretty straightforward. Action, pulldown not pulling down or responding to a click. It hovers though.   ...
over 9 years ago
Robb Bingham
In working with a new client project embedding videos, I decided to try SL2 and ran into what I think is likely a bug. When I insert MP4 videos, The video audio will p...
over 9 years ago
steve carlson
I am having a hard time figuring out which version of Tin Can/xAPI that Storyline publishes as. Still .90, .95, or 1.0? Does anyone know?
over 9 years ago
By steve carlson
Tzipora Katz
Hi, I've been asked to create a tutorial that needs to have the option of changing languages between English and Japanese. Is there a way for the user to switch langu...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Sarah Sweeney
Help Is there a Tutorial on building slides? I go into master slide and add a stick a picture of the back ground or template that our marketing team have produced. ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Stephanie Mahoney
Hi, I'm working on a project with several chapters and each chapter has a different color scheme. Is there a way to customize the button styles that show so that I can...
over 9 years ago
By Mike Enders
Juan Roncesvalles
Greetings, I'm wondering if anyone out there has animated a button over a video over a specific path. Let's say you had video footage of walking through the grocery s...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Darren McNeill
Hi, I have a client who requires the following. 10 drag and drop items that go into 2 target boxes. 5 items go into each target box. This is set up. Also I have set...
over 9 years ago
Lynette Burnham
I am trying to make a scene 30 seconds before viewer can move on. I have figured out all the true false for stopping the viewer from continuing... But I can't figure o...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie