Last Post Replies
CHRISTINE OMALLEY
I'm curious...  I've just upgraded from SL1 to SL2. It looks like I can still run both versions of the software. Can someone confirm for me that this is correct?  ...
over 9 years ago
By CHRISTINE OMALLEY
Mike Ganci
Hey guys, I am using Storyline 2 and I have a screen that is rather hard to see so I wanted to have certain hotspots zoom on hover. I haven't found an easy way to acc...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Hannah Johnston
I have several slides that contain a text entry field. They work as intended in the Flash version, however, in the HTML5 version they do not appear on the slide at all...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Mary McDermott
I'm being asked to include a pretest in a course. My first  thought was that it would be an unscored quiz at the beginning of the course, which seems doable enough. Bu...
over 9 years ago
Elspeth Timmans
Hi, Has anyone figured out how to hide the course URL when using the Articulate iPad player? We need to be able to host our course outside the LMS firewall, but don't ...
over 9 years ago
By Elspeth Timmans
Stephen Hayward
I've put up a course on tempshare to test on my iPad. It is set up so that at various hotspots throughout videos, other slides pop-up, and at their timeline end the co...
over 9 years ago
sam skillington
I recently went back to a project that I have not worked on since February . I have downloaded and installed all the storyline updates since then (i work on it daily o...
over 9 years ago
By Belen Ferrer
Brian Seaman
Hello, With the latest version of Google Chrome: 36.0.1985.125, the resume prompt is broken in html5. When you click either of the buttons, nothing happens. T...
over 9 years ago
Bonnie Jeansonne
Hi, I have lurked for a long time and finally thought I had something to contribute.  Here is a little something I made using the slider feature.  Some things I learn...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Annette Collier
I'm trying to publish my project and it keeps "freezing".  Anyone else having this same issue with Storyline 2?   I'm publishing to LMS with SCORM 1.2 using the result...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Daria Do
Hi, I tried to search for an answer about that and all the results i managed to find were old. As it has already been discussed, slide duration display is missing in...
over 9 years ago
juliet buchanan
When using Moodle in Chrome with Storyline 2, after a URL link is opened the module stops working - LMS Initialize Failed, In DisplayError, strMessage=Error initializi...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Joris Sprunken
Hi there, I have a problem which I am not able to solve until now. I have an e-learning module that contains a test. The customer insisted on the fact that a user sho...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Heinrich-Wilhelm Alm
In the german Translation of storyline 2 I find:Menü. Glossar thats fine, but Ressources is quite General. Can I use there a more specific as "print out links" ? Thanks,
over 9 years ago
By Belen Ferrer
Brian Dickerson
Greetings All.  I have started a New Project, however I am only seeing the slide and timeline. What happened and how can I get them back? URGENT Deadline os please he...
over 9 years ago
By Brian Dickerson
natasha thomas
How do I transfer my content into my template? I am trying to fit some ready made content into a template file but when I do this, the functionality of the slide stops...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Mary Carson
Hoping you can help me. I've created triggers to disable the next button until audio completes. When I preview slides separately, everything works fine. But when I...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Darren McNeill
This one should make you think I want to create a slide that will replicate Pythagoras's Theorem using sliders. Slider A will let a user add a number to Side A of t...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Harrison C
Hi everyone, I've come across other people dealing with this but no solutions, when I publish a project that has external PDF links for the web, the links do not work....
over 9 years ago
Jeff Willison
I am trying the 30 day trial. Every file I try to open I get the same message. "This project is in valid or corrupt and cannot be opened. It may have been created in a...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby