Last Post Replies
juliet buchanan
When using Moodle in Chrome with Storyline 2, after a URL link is opened the module stops working - LMS Initialize Failed, In DisplayError, strMessage=Error initializi...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Joris Sprunken
Hi there, I have a problem which I am not able to solve until now. I have an e-learning module that contains a test. The customer insisted on the fact that a user sho...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Heinrich-Wilhelm Alm
In the german Translation of storyline 2 I find:Menü. Glossar thats fine, but Ressources is quite General. Can I use there a more specific as "print out links" ? Thanks,
over 9 years ago
By Belen Ferrer
Brian Dickerson
Greetings All.  I have started a New Project, however I am only seeing the slide and timeline. What happened and how can I get them back? URGENT Deadline os please he...
over 9 years ago
By Brian Dickerson
natasha thomas
How do I transfer my content into my template? I am trying to fit some ready made content into a template file but when I do this, the functionality of the slide stops...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Mary Carson
Hoping you can help me. I've created triggers to disable the next button until audio completes. When I preview slides separately, everything works fine. But when I...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Darren McNeill
This one should make you think I want to create a slide that will replicate Pythagoras's Theorem using sliders. Slider A will let a user add a number to Side A of t...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Harrison C
Hi everyone, I've come across other people dealing with this but no solutions, when I publish a project that has external PDF links for the web, the links do not work....
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jeff Willison
I am trying the 30 day trial. Every file I try to open I get the same message. "This project is in valid or corrupt and cannot be opened. It may have been created in a...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Sandy Midili
We have made the menu player into restrictive and have locked down the next button to only be available when the timeline ends on each slide.  We have a total of 10 sc...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Kennethg Goeieman
When I click on a link to open up a random slide from a questionbank it freezes the whole player. I have published the same .story file from Storyline 1 and Storyline...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
rosy colelli
I would like to buy engage13 for use in articulate2. But I have not figured out if Storyline2 Articulate Engage supports 13. In this link, the answer is negative. ...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Serhat Türkel
Hi there, I'm not using quiz slides because of its restrictions, instead i'm trying to create my own quiz with blank slides. I've created custom number variable which...
over 9 years ago
By Brian Allen
Marinos Giamaios
Hi everybody, i have a problem with the course structure in moodle: 1) I created a (simple) course with Storyline and exported it + upload it in a moodle course 2) Di...
over 9 years ago
By Marinos Giamaios
Ward Scott
Is there a way to create a link that opens the Resources tab? We have documents in the resources tab, but would like to also include links on just a few slides for em...
over 9 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Mihai Gagiu
Hello, I have a few questions regarding Articulate Storyline with text entry fields. In the sample bellow we applied text entry interaction and copied 5 fields for th...
over 9 years ago
By Joanna Kurpiewska
Matthijs Mensink
Hi, I've inserted some markers in my project and made it flat-designed: without shadows and color transitions. In the work mode it looks okay (1st picure). However, i...
over 9 years ago
By Matthijs Mensink
kathy mclaughlin
Hi, I'd like to give the learners two hints before they are given failure caption. Each hint would give the learner a little bit more information.  I can limit the nu...
over 9 years ago
By Jacob Selin
Peter Rainger
I'm developing a virtual 'room' with stuff on each of the 4 walls. I'm trying to work out the best way to build it so that users can move left or right around the room...
over 9 years ago
By Peter Rainger
Julie Taylor
Hi I am really new to all of this online development and Storyline.... How do I get Storyline to understand me I want to set a button to open a layer and then close a...
over 9 years ago
By Joanna Kurpiewska