Last Post Replies
Helen Howard
Hi, I am using the process diagram template but I keep finding that the numbers at the bottom of the page that you need to click on to move through the process are dis...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Katie Evans
I have learning checks after each module with a number variable that adds a number to the variable when the user drops a shape on the target. Sometimes it triggers too...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Shannon Connor
Hello. I am working on a very complex course with much scientific notation requiring subscripting and superscripting. All of these terms are onscreen and in the Notes ...
over 9 years ago
By Shannon Connor
Jim Rehmann
Hi all... I am creating a demo of screenshots and am manually inserting a Mouse into each screenshot. Is there a way for me to change the color of the mouse pointer fr...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Ana  Mira
Hello guys I have some question: I have some courses done in articulate storyline, but i need to export it to studio so i can send it as a template for a colegue of ...
over 9 years ago
By Ana Mira
Rick van den Burg
To prevent skipping in a course, we are using a restricting navigation. It allows users to only jump to subjects/slides that they have already seen. And it works great...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Bud Keegan
We have just passed on an assessment to a client that was previously hosted on Articulate Online.  The client is using Cornerstone on Demand.  The issue is that previo...
over 9 years ago
Maggie Forman
I'm building a large Storyline course that involves various US states. The user clicks the state they are in (such as California) and the corresponding slides for tha...
over 9 years ago
Rob Verzera
Kind of a odd request - but is there anyway to hide the menu for one slide and have the slide content play full screen - then auto advance to the next slide and have t...
over 9 years ago
By Rob Verzera
Andrew Stewart
Hi, I really don't like the colour scheme for the pop up text boxes that Storyline generates when you utilise a quizzing slide and the system auto generates a correct...
over 9 years ago
By David Anderson
Allison Antalek
I was wondering if there is any way to publish a storyline articulate file in a text file format. Publishing it to Word only adds graphic images/screen shots into a do...
over 9 years ago
By Allison Antalek
Patricia Turner
Hello, I understand that Android is not officially supported by Articulate but I'm desperate. A decision will be made very soon as to whether to abandon Articulate fo...
over 9 years ago
By David Anderson
stacey perry kramer
I am creating a demo and in scene 2 I have set up some variables. I would like "rectangle 2" on slide 2.4 to change states to "passed" (green) or "failed" (red) when s...
over 9 years ago
By stacey perry kramer
Thomas Vuaillat
Hi After publishing my Storyline material, I got problems with 2 features : - I choose "Exit the course" when user clicks the "Quit" button, but nothing happens when I...
over 9 years ago
By khoi arvin
Nick Leffler
This is going to be a short post because all the juicy details are conveniently located in the comments section of the blog I wrote about the template. I've tried eve...
over 9 years ago
By Kai ...
Rebecca Beam
I'm having trouble selecting a quiz background.  I downloaded a set of templates that have worked perfectly so far, but when I try to add a quiz slide, I can't seem to...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Chris Lambert
I am not sure of this is the right discussion topic and I did a search and have not found anything on this subject. I am reaching out to everyone for their suggestion...
over 9 years ago
By Chris Lambert
Ashok kumar
Good mornings.. I have a problem in articulate storyline published scorm file. when i run story.html on chrome. The fullscreen button of  youtube video is not showing ...
over 9 years ago
Maggie Forman
I'm building a large Storyline course that involves various US states. The user clicks the state they are in (such as California) and the corresponding slides for tha...
over 9 years ago
Rachel Hanna
I want to create modules with very highly restricted access for entry level trainees, as they are able to train in a structured classroom environment. But I would also...
over 9 years ago
By Rachel Hanna