Last Post Replies
Dorothy Stark
If I want to use Screenr to make screencasts to insert into Storyline, is there a screen capture size you'd recommend? I noticed that all of Screenr's options besi...
over 8 years ago
By Dorothy Stark
Carrie Ritter
I did a screen recording with text entry. The user must enter the text and type the tab key to move on. When I publish the training, it allows tab or enter to move on....
over 8 years ago
By Jill McNair
Tom Bower
Hi Guys, Designing an activity whereby I am looking to either measure total time taken or restrict available time with a clock that is visible throughout the module. ...
over 8 years ago
By Steve Gannon
Rod Shaw
Hi I have a short video - a mov - which renders beautifully in  preview mode but doesn't publish at all. It's simply not there. Anyone knows what's going on here? Chee...
over 8 years ago
By Rod Shaw
Frederic Waymel
i'd like to move some objects or characters on my slides. With Flash it's quite simple but how could i realise this with SL? Thanks
over 8 years ago
By Frederic Waymel
Alan Santos
How can I change the color from the background that appears under them question iten from the quiz when i mouseover it?
over 8 years ago
By Adrian Dean
James Brandwood
Hi Everybody, I was just wondering what people outside of the U.S are doing for Storyline training? I get Tom's email that lists all the training in the U.S but try as...
over 8 years ago
By James Brandwood
Michael Hales
I must be missing something.....there is no pause function when recording from a mic?  Is that correct?
over 8 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Ben Leong
Hello again, I am developing a app for the ipad in photoshop.  I have been building the resolution in 1024 X 768 @ 132 ppi. When I publish the file to the computers it...
over 8 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Jeff Forrer
Is there a way to change the width and height of the player?  It looks like it is at 720 x 540.  I see you can launch a separate window, but wondering if you can chang...
over 8 years ago
By Jeff Forrer
Jeff Forrer
Anyone know how to get rid of the white box behind where the logo goes?  I think I figured out how to change it's color. I looked at the XML for the Player, but chang...
over 8 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Alan Santos
How can set maximum quality for the imported images when publishing the project?
over 8 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Alan Santos
When I set a fly out animation for an object, it starts alone after a while. How can I make it starts only when I click on a button?
over 8 years ago
By David Anderson
Jan Patterson
When I try to insert a character in my Storyline file the system hangs. I'm working on a file on my c:\ drive which is also where the software has been installed. It w...
over 8 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Carmen Hamlin
I have a slide that appears in my story view and I can edit it.  It also works in my preview mode, but it does not appear in my menu in the left column in the preview ...
over 8 years ago
By Carmen Hamlin
Jesse Spinella
Hello, I have a question... Is there a way to create a shortcut to the executable file for Articulate Storyline automatically? I can zip the AS files into a folder, bu...
over 8 years ago
By Jesse Spinella
Roddy Munro
Hi all, I'm having trouble saving a Storyline project - I get an error message which states that the project file is being used by another process. Save as... does the...
over 8 years ago
By joseph phillips
dave lees
I have a project that I have developed with Presenter but I am wondering if I can generate the Drag and Drop exercise in Storyline and just embed it in PowerPoint usin...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Ken Cortnik
I would like to have the seek bar, however, I don't want the user to be able to advance to the next slide until the seek bar has completed.  Is there a way to do this?
over 8 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Sloane Silver
I have recorded a screen and it works perfectly when i preview my storyline project but shows up as a blank screen after publishing. I have deleted and rerecorded at l...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson