Last Post Replies
annette srisaguan
I am tasked with converting a 40 hour classroom training into an eLearning course. I am working on creating a layout in Storyline that will facilitate this task. There...
over 9 years ago
By annette srisaguan
Jessie Guy-Ryan
Hi All, I am having issues publishing modules that work with the Articulate Mobile app, which may have started with the latest Storyline update.  After publishing for...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Christine Chow
Hi, I feel this must have been asked by others, but do not see any posting or answers for this even though I have tried googling to search the articulate site for it. ...
over 9 years ago
Revital tz
HI I have a projext that contaiin 3 scenes- every scene is another Language- one for Hebrew, one for Arabic and one for English, I also have 2 slide master- one design...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
boris hudec
Hello everybody, I need to insert some flash objets in my Storyline e-learning course. Do you know a way, a freeware or something else, for creating some dynamic flas...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
anne marie flynn
Dear all I was wondering if you could be of assistance, I want to attach a file that is a web archive file video (.mht file) to a training presentation, any ideas...
over 9 years ago
Pedro Fernandez
I have a quick gate question on a slide that has the following elements: Base Layer: Heater bar, footer bar, Header text, Next and previous button on the footer. Te...
over 9 years ago
Brittney Price
I've found a lot of information about working with variables and variable references, but haven't found what I'm looking for. I'd like to know if it's possible using S...
over 9 years ago
By Brittney Price
Joe Loree
We are localizing a Storyline course into several languages. The modules include some title slides that have no narration, so there is nothing in the Notes field. In t...
over 9 years ago
By Joe Loree
Yenn Sheldon
Hi Storyliners, I am trying customize my sceencast with some layers below it. It looks great in Normal view, but as soon as I try to play it, I can't see the screenca...
over 9 years ago
By Yenn Sheldon
Monika S.
Hello E-Learning Heroes, I'm using Articulate (Update 6) with a Virtual Machine (Windows 7 / host is Ubuntu 14.04) and it worked perfect the last year - until now. W...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Joe Loree
I have a Storyline module in which two audio files will not play to the end, as if the timeline is set too short. However, the timeline is fine and the entire audio fi...
over 9 years ago
Joe Loree
I have a set of Storyline modules with some printable pages that have Print buttons. When others in my organization have published out similar modules, the Print butto...
over 9 years ago
By Joe Loree
Randy Richardson
I'm swapping out voiceover tracks from the scratch audio to the professional audio i had recorded. storyline has crashed 3 times with me doing all this audio work thi...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Diane Sudman
I know there's a way to do this and I just can't recall the steps. I am building a course where I want the students to check a box or click a button to 'certify' that ...
over 9 years ago
Monika S.
Whenever I try to copy or cut an object (slide or image) AS is freezing. I'm using a Virtual Machine (Windows / host in Ubuntu 14.04).
over 9 years ago
Liz Moore
Hi! I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to add an engage interaction (imported from Articulate Studio) into a layer in Storyline. If this is not possible, can ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Lisa Poulin
When I preview the course, take the quiz and select the review quiz button. It only takes me to the first 2 questions automatically when pushing the "next" button - if...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
joseph richardson
Hi, need some urgent help, we've built the following... Business simulation using Storyline to build the front end. This uses javascript triggers to read and write da...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Nadia Zaid
Hello, I´m having what appears to be a pretty common problem with yellow boxes appearing when using tab as a hotkey in text entry interactions. I had two slides wher...
over 9 years ago