Last Post Replies
athresh ps
HI Team Is it possible to customize Skin(player) Look and feel In Articulate Storyline,  need somewhat like Sliding Option for Table of content (toc) and any update re...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Brian Allen
There are a couple of good resources here for anyone wanting to get a little more educated about HTML5 - http://vandelaydesign.com/blog/web-development/html5-tutorials...
over 8 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Megan Gesing
Hello!  I really hope someone can help with this... I'm making myself crazy! I've built a course that branches off of a main menu.  The learner must complete all 6 c...
over 8 years ago
By Garth Yorko, T.E.
Erin Gratton
Hi there, is there a template available for the corkboard used in this showcase? I really like how the cork board, notes, and progress checkmarks work together.
over 8 years ago
By Erin Gratton
Erin Gratton
Hi there, I have about 6 different short scenarios written up. I plan on using a visual indicator for each scenario, and then I would like to learner to return back to...
over 8 years ago
By Erin Gratton
Sarah Schillen
Hello, I have a 30 minute storyline training module that I am currently unable to configure so that it is marked as "completed" in our LMS (Cornerstone) after the lear...
over 8 years ago
By Carol Hudnell
Martin Almqvist
Say that I want a student to give me feedback about the quality of a course. What is the best way to do this in Articulate Storyline? I am not using an LMS.
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Bruce Graham
Just posting for interests sake, as my hands may be tied on this one....  I have an opportunity to produce some "skills" type courses for what are possibly some of th...
over 8 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Judy Hogan
Doing my first video insert (SME-created video).  Audio starts before motion so video looks like a badly-dubbed movie.  Is there any way to delay the audio start?  Mov...
over 8 years ago
By Judy Hogan
Greg Smith
Hello All -- Does anyone know of a way to have numerous storyline "courses/modules" play in a single player window or viewer. Ie. I've used Flash and Director and you ...
over 8 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Przemysław Hubisz
Hello, I have installed update to my Articulate form here: http://www.articulate.com/products/storyline-update2.php But after that my full version turned in to trial. ...
over 8 years ago
By Przemysław Hubisz
Taylor Kenney
Hi there - I have created a test question inside Storyline, and instead of using the on-board correct/incorrect feedback layers, I have created a custom feedback layer...
over 8 years ago
By Taylor Kenney
Karl Wilson
how do i get the value from a input box from java script.
over 8 years ago
By Steve Flowers
John de Bruin
Hi all Has anyone got an idea or template!!! to create an interactive course critique, nothing to difficult and something the user would not find to stressful to compl...
over 8 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Gustaf Sylvin
Is it possible to get rid of the scene name at the top of the menu? As now I have named the scene to the course title. First page in the course has of course also the ...
over 8 years ago
By Gustaf Sylvin
Jeff Willison
Good Morning-- I am creating a class with layers.  I went in to add notes per page on the layers and for some reason whatever i wrote on the base layer shows up on eve...
over 8 years ago
By Eric Nalian
Stephen Lynch
Hi There, I'm having an issue in a few of my slides getting the variable to appear in the correct position. I'm using text boxes and writting a sentence and then I wan...
over 8 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Ryan DeWitt
I'n having to click my buttons twice for them to work?? I'm not sure what's going on, any tips. Simple Name entry .story attached that shows a layer when selected. Th...
over 8 years ago
By Ryan DeWitt
Harri C
Hi all, I'm currently working on a project that requires the users to complete and pass a quiz at the end. So far I've used the pre-built quiz templates in storyline a...
over 8 years ago
By Harri C
Rob Coccagna
Hi there. My client is asking for something in a program that I can't figure out how to do, or if it's even possible.  Maybe someone here can help The problem is with...
over 8 years ago
By Brian Allen