Last Post Replies
Nathan Leavitt
In Storyline 1.6, when I opened a project that I was working on in version 1.5, all of the objects with perspective shadows were messed up. After further exploration, ...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Parnaz Maboudian
The background on my slide disappears halfway through the playing. I have some pictures that I've added on top of the slide, and they remain, but the background disapp...
over 9 years ago
Erin laguna
I have created a linear course containing quiz questions including a results slide that lets the learner know if they got those questions right, and if not, they shoul...
over 9 years ago
ant carter
Hi, I have published some draft storyline content online, testing different screen sizes for display on PC and ipad, and the outputted file displays incorrectly in th...
over 9 years ago
Paty Frias
Hi, I made a 15 lessons course. 12 of these lessons play perfectly in the site. But there are three of them that upload perfectly well, but when I want to play it, i...
over 9 years ago
By Paty Frias
Akash Jambhorkar
Hi, Need to change bullet point color by default it will be black. How I can set different color for by default bullet point ? I want bullet point & text color to ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sarah Spence
Hi there I am creating transitional training for new software that will be delivered by e-learning in a classroom situation. Every week or so my Storyline file hangs ...
over 9 years ago
Val Phinn
Does anyone know how to reduce the player size? We have tried all of the settings without success. When the project is published and uploaded into our elearning pla...
over 9 years ago
Claire Unnerstall
Hello, Sometimes I have my hotspots not work correctly or portions of my layer disappear when I have someone test a story I have created. I'm not sure what to do becau...
over 9 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Daniel Boutet
Hello, I have delete a trigger "Jump next slide when the timeline ends" for a slide but it goes to the next slide anyway. And the search tool of the forums seem don't ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Pam Clifford
I have a manual that I am trying to summise, it has 19 chapters and I have created layers for each of the chapters. I need to go from layer to layer in sequence autom...
over 9 years ago
Gustaf Sylvin
Is it possible to create a "floating list" where words appear only if they are selected from a list on a previous page? I hav a list with ten words. In front of these...
over 9 years ago
By Gustaf Sylvin
Jason Gallo
So, I am trying to publish my SL project to word (so we can have a printout of the course), but when it publishes, it only prints through the 1st page of the 2nd scene...
over 9 years ago
By Jason Gallo
Denise  Granger
I have a slide with a list of words on the slide and I want for the user to be able to click the word and it give you information about that word.... What is the best ...
over 9 years ago
By Rita Sedani
Etienne du Jardin
Hello, I have a screen with voices and animation (text fly in). Sometimes (!) voices and animations work correctly. Sometimes (!) voices and animation don't work. Th...
over 9 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
julia radke
Hello everyone. I am developing a course for adult learners (topic not for profit board governance). The current idea is a jigsaw in a hexagon shape with 7 puzzle pi...
over 9 years ago
By julia radke
Jean Welsh
I'm new to Storyline and I have 4 questions. 1) I'd like to know all of the file types that are available for my Storyline files. 2) Several folks in my org tell m...
over 9 years ago
simon irvine
For the course that I am writing I need to include notes for each slide. This work well in general except when I want to display something in a lightbox. I use light...
over 9 years ago
By simon irvine
Rita Sedani
I'm using a scrolling panel with text as a Closed Captioning option throuhgout one of my courses. However, I'm having an issue with the text disappearing after scroll...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lucy McNally
When I copied a powerpoint - 135 pages- a trigger that advanced by timeline autopopulated. Is there a way to remove the trigger from all slides at once?
over 9 years ago