Last Post Replies
Todd Dennison
Hi, I am trying to find some sample courses the demonstrate Storyline.  I need to be able to run them on an iPad so we can determine the capabilities, functionality an...
over 8 years ago
By Todd Dennison
Celestial Holmes
I need major help with a course; however, when I try to attach either the story file or the zip file in this forum, in dropbox, and even in yousendit.com the file size...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Kevin Hart
Here's what my colleague and I are trying to do. The user must select 6 appropriate items from a list of 10 then click "submit."  Right now all we know how to do is h...
over 8 years ago
By Annie Jean
Myriam Simard
Hello people, I have an issue concerning the function of screen recording (Insert - Record screen - Record your screen ). When I use this function, my screen is record...
over 8 years ago
By Guy Greenbaum
Bruce Graham
This one may have been covered off by others, however, it's something I have just spotted. Why is there an "Articulate 12pt" marker at the start of a text box that is ...
over 8 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Troy Broas
Edit: Sorry everyone, I'm removing the links until I can get the issues with my website straightened out. Thanks for your patience. Thanks!
over 8 years ago
By Troy Broas
Carole Wald
A client asks you to give a ballpark estimate on creating a half hour Articulate Storlyline of medium complexity.  What range of hours would you suggest it takes?   An...
over 8 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Anna Oftedal
Hi, I'm testing out Storyline, and I'm trying to create an animation that doesn't require user interaction. For example, I would like to trigger the appearance of a c...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
rois  taylor
I am working on a project that will be viewable from a computer, iPad and iPhone.  They are all playing fine but the menu items on the iPhone are very small and it doe...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Tracy Sherk
Hi,  I get a background buzzing sound when I record audio using my mic by going Sound> Record mic.  When I use the same mic to record audio during a screen capture,...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Jeffrey Foster
Storyline is awesome!  Our company is handing out  iPads that will be used for aviation charts and manuals but will also be the vehicle for mlearning.  So SL is exactl...
over 8 years ago
By Jeffrey Foster
Ishan Thakore
Hi,   I have a button (Text Box 1) which says "Click to Reveal" and after clicking, the button changes to another state, the Answer state, with the answer. However, I...
over 8 years ago
By Ishan Thakore
Sara Hargrave
Hello, How do I allow quiz takers to review quiz question results only if they pass? How do I create a "submit" button on the results slide (regardless of fail or pass...
over 8 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Matt P
Hi,  I work designing learning tools for a software company. We are customizing elements (text boxes, shapes) to reflect our enterprise's current branding scheme (colo...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Brian Fiscus
We are currently using Studio '09 and are using the email functionality to capture the quiz results, and send them to our Training & Development team to be manuall...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Sara Hargrave
Hello, is there a way to create a reminder or "tickler" to a user that the course has been sitting idel for a specific amount of time that will automactically log user...
over 8 years ago
By Sara Hargrave
Dennis Hall
Hi: I have a very extensive slide that requires many annotations and (in some cases) multiple simultanious annotations. I Presenter 09, this task will cause me many ma...
over 8 years ago
By Dennis Hall
Don Needs
I found that my courses would "freeze" in android at random times.  I came to the conclusion that it may be because the users were advancing back and forth through sli...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Frederic Waymel
I would like to show on each slide of my SL project a time counter. In the past with quizmaker it was possible to play with this option but i didn't find simply how to...
over 8 years ago
By Justin Grenier
M. Bosscher
How do I enable/disable the Next previous button based on a variable? I have 6 buttons that reveal content on layers.  I want the next button hidden/disabled until all...
over 8 years ago
By Chantelle N