Last Post Replies
Michael Shannon
I have a player that uses no logo or menu but has a title and three player tabs on the right. I'm wanting to remove the space below the title so that it lines up with ...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Shannon
Narissa Lewis
Hi there. Im including audio voiceover in a Storyline tutorial. Im using markers and would like to do voiceover for these. Does anybody know how I can set something...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jonathan Workman
I am creating a guided image tour with narration where each slide is its own image. Thee are 10 images and 10 buttons on the first slide that allow users to navigate ...
over 9 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Evan Laube
I'm having a bizarre problem that I've run into. I created a drag and drop sequence question with 10 options and added some background color. Upon previewing the sli...
over 9 years ago
By Evan Laube
Amy G.
I am trying to create a test for a screen recording where there are several fields to choose from. Partly, the point is for learners to know which field to use for a c...
over 9 years ago
By Amy G.
Ben Harwood
Hello. I would like to play an audio file the full length of a 10 question quiz. Each question is in a different slide. The audio file is to start playing when the stu...
over 9 years ago
By Ben Harwood
Carolina Navas
I am trying to publish an Articulate Storyline project to an LMS and the course won't play... All I can see is the purple background... If I click on the HTML file, it...
over 9 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Chris Miocic
Hello All, I have a slide that is a timeline that is made of of several layers. (Intro Layer, 9am, 11 am, 6 pm and 10 pm). I have a trigger set-up that if someone tr...
over 9 years ago
By Joanna Kurpiewska
Randy Richardson
I have a course that i have created with English voice overs. I wish to make this course available to Spanish speaking people too. I have the Spanish voice overs re...
over 9 years ago
By Randy Richardson
tara moore
Hi all, I was on a webinar today with some other Storyline users and was asked to share an example of how I set up triggers with variables/conditions for the player's...
over 9 years ago
Lisa Poulin
I am a new Storyline user and have completed a course with 15 quiz questions scattered throughout the course and a results page. If I publish to Wordpress, how can I g...
over 9 years ago
Michael Palko
Later this week, I'm presenting to some peers at another institution via WebEx. In prepping for this, I attempted to play the Storyline course output, and while I, as...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Palko
Sabine Ritter
Hello, I have built a 'Pick Many' freeform quiz with 4 grouped elements (each consisting of a checkbox and label) as choices, of which 2 are correct. Upon testing, I g...
over 9 years ago
By Sabine Ritter
Jenny Carter
Hello - I am working on an interaction in Storyline. The slide has the base layer, then depending on what character you choose, another layer is revealed. If I ch...
over 9 years ago
Barry Romanski
Hi. I'm a brand new Storyline user, a novice actually. I know I can scale objects and animate them on and off screen, but is it possible to take something like a squa...
over 9 years ago
By Steve Gannon
R Adam
Hi, I'm trying to insert some close captions with my narrations... Is't possible to make it in storyline? Thanks,
over 9 years ago
By Brian Allen
Andrew Smith
Hello all Here I am back with another puzzle that I'm sure the solution is just over the hill from me! I am trying to create a custom exam in the format of a traditi...
over 9 years ago
Kristin Shantz
Hi E-Learning Community!  I'd finally like to give back a little as I use these forums constantly!   I've been working on some different ideas for orientation and remo...
over 9 years ago
By Kristin Shantz
Kim Olsson Johansson
Hi I'm building a couple of courses in Articulate Storyline and I just discovered that if I copy a text entry slide the entry field will have a "0" in it, but the orig...
over 9 years ago
Sonya Burtner
I embedded a u-tube video in my power point. The sound comes out extremely loud. Is there a way to lower the volume just on the u-tube video? I have put voice over t...
over 9 years ago