Last Post Replies
Geert De Rycke
Hi all, We have a lot of embedded references to external files (Jump to URL/File) in our courses. (approx 12.500 links in total). Our management has now decided to re...
over 9 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
JEREMIE JANET
Hi, I've just install Articulate Storyline. I am a railroad maintenace trainer. My boss purchase a short animation to present e-learning. I started to do the story bo...
over 9 years ago
By Joanna Kurpiewska
Florian Seibt
Hey there, I want to deactivate the timeline because I want to decide when the next Slide starts and not the timer. Can anybody help me? Greetings Florian
over 9 years ago
By Geert De Rycke
Holly Blamire
When a project gets larger, the software seems to struggle a lot with performance issues. It dramatically slows down which limits the capabilities of the software when...
over 9 years ago
By Geert De Rycke
Andrew Smith
Is it possible to add interactive elements to the image in a scrolling panel? I would like to add buttons that sit on the image and move with the image as it scrolls.
over 9 years ago
By Andrew Smith
Jillian Richmond
Hi I've built 2 courses, using the first one as a template for the second. The first one is working fine, however when I'm previewing the second, there is a white gap ...
over 9 years ago
By Andrew Smith
Louise Ward
Hi there, I'm sure we're not the only company in the world being asked about using Storyline courses on Android devices... What are you guys saying to your clients? ...
over 9 years ago
By Louise Ward
Stephane Dumont
Hello, I've been working on a Multiple Response quiz, using feedback layers for correct and incorrect answers, and it globally works well, up to the results slide. I ...
over 9 years ago
By Stephane Dumont
Pranali Chaudhari
Hi, I am having problems with images not showing up in the published version. Images are all there in the .Story file and they are all visible in the preview mode. On...
over 9 years ago
By Pranali Chaudhari
Dave Engage
Hi All, I am interested in learning how other e-learning developers test their lessons before uploading to a LMS. I currently use variables to skip sections that I ha...
over 9 years ago
By Dave Engage
Katherine Patla
First Question Inspired by the original post in January, I am building a free form interaction. (http://community.articulate.com/blogs/david/archive/2014/01/31/elear...
over 9 years ago
By Katherine Patla
Sharon Doyle
Hi, So, let's say an (ex) employee created a Storyline file and published it for the LMS where is now resides. Time has passed and it's been brought to our attention ...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
J Hinshaw
Not a novice Storyline users, but not a pro. I was curious what the community would recommended for this situation: I have a slide with 3 layers. A graphic on the ma...
over 9 years ago
By Judy Nollet
Laura D
i have built some free form drag and drops using a new incorrect layer. My triggers are if score equals 10, show correct layer if score is less than 10 show incorrec...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Carolina Navas
So I have created all my triggers and variables, but I seem to be missing a step. How do I trigger the calculation to mark the course completed? I have created the var...
over 9 years ago
By Michele Liggett
Ruth de Lloyd
Hello! Since the latest update, when we create a multiple choice question, when you preview the question, it won't let you select more than one answer. Is there a fix ...
over 9 years ago
Ruth de Lloyd
Hi, When I create a multiple choice question and select that there are two answers, when I preview the slide, I can only select one answer rather than 2. This used to ...
over 9 years ago
Eric Kowalik
We have been testing the accessibility of Storyline to decide if it can be used for large scale projects at our institution. Microsoft Narrator appears to work well as...
over 9 years ago
Ari Avivi
Hello all, I'm pulling what little hair I have left out trying to figure out what is happening here. I have a couple of master slide layouts, when I use them the fir...
over 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Paul Curry
I'm evaluating using Articulate Storyline as a course development tool, but anytime I try to play Storyline content, the course player appears, but the loading icon co...
over 9 years ago