Last Post Replies
Jill Pavlak
Is there a way to have the built in "x" that closes a lightbox, to have a trigger that adjusts a variable? I'm trying to get a lightbox to open, and when they close it...
over 9 years ago
By Meryem M
Kelly Schultze
I have a learner who has taken multiple courses on his iPad. While most of the courses exit and mark as complete just fine, a handful of courses will stay as "In Progr...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Gina Russoniello
Hi Everybody, Does anybody know if there is a way to move a color theme from PowerPoint into Articulate Storyline? My company has a theme with approved colors within...
over 9 years ago
By Gina Russoniello
Elizabeth Yaros
Hi, My multiple choice questions explode as soon as I change the highlight color through the state change panel or change the font. Is there a way to reset things? I...
over 9 years ago
Lee Millard
Recently, I wanted to embed a few YouTube videos via "Video from website", and while the video did embed in the SL file, it was missing the video controls (play/pause ...
over 9 years ago
John Cassidy
Hi folks, I'm new to Articulate Storyline. I've created some content and used a question bank with 12 questions. Everything works fine in Google Chrome. But when I...
over 9 years ago
Philip  Schall
I’m getting an error every time I run the APM Framework that I need to change the document mode of IE to IE9 standard. Mine seems to start at IE7. Is there a way to ...
over 9 years ago
John Brown
I have been preparing eLearning presentations in Articulate Presenter 09 for the past few years. My work colleague has recently started to use Articulate Storyline to ...
over 9 years ago
Jacob Lawton
Hey all, Am setting a automated subtitle function in storyline, currently I have the next subtitle automatically generated by hitting the next button when the user ha...
over 9 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Accent Pro®
Hi, We're wishing to use SL's awesome interactive video features. We currently host everything securely online with Amazon S3 and S3MediaVault. Questions are: Can ...
over 9 years ago
Andrew Thorne
I have a course with a side menu and I have chosen 'restricted' from the menu options. I am using the restricted option as its an induction module and I do not want...
over 9 years ago
Thom Taylor
I get this error at least once a day, sometimes multiple times per day. Anyone have any ideas? I am on Storyline version 6.1407.2208. PC is Windows 7 w/8 GB of RAM. ...
over 9 years ago
Greg Layton
Hi, I'm using storyline and using some MP3 as voice over from some characters. I've imported using a quality lavalier and when I listen to the recording in VLC it is...
over 9 years ago
By Olga Orrit
Carmel McShea
Hi, Does anyone know how to change the font colours on the player ? I have a dark blue background and the font colour for the menu and glossary are dark brown so can...
over 9 years ago
By Olga Orrit
Carly Bobak
Hi There, I'm having some issues with the audio track when I publish my story. Note, it all works perfectly when I preview in Articulate Storyline, the error occurs ...
over 9 years ago
Elizabeth Yaros
Hi! I was wondering if the multiple choice template could be changed from radio buttons to letters? Also is there an easy way to change the multiple choice hoover co...
over 9 years ago
By Elizabeth Yaros
Sam Carter
Anyone doing SL development on Microsoft Surface? Recommendations for a minimal / optimal Surface configuration?
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Jennifer Bryan
Hello fellow Articulaters! For a project I am working on, the requirements call for an interactive "notes" area where the user can type notes while they progress th...
over 9 years ago
stuart farmer
Hi is there any way of creating a state/layer/variable that can look at a previous slide and bring information from that slide onto the current slide? As part of a co...
over 9 years ago
By Joanna Kurpiewska
John Brown
Is it possible to import sounds and music embedded in a Powerpoint presentation into Articulate Storyline? My work colleague who has just started working with the Stor...
over 9 years ago
By Joanna Kurpiewska