Last Post Replies
Keith Kemsley
Hi All! I have recorded a screen using "Try Mode". The second action is to enter the text, "Richter". When it gets to that point, Storyline doesn't have the user enter...
over 8 years ago
By Keith Kemsley
Ben Kanspedos
I am doing a software simulation. Right-click works in preview, but when I publish to flash it does not work because right-click brings up the Flash menu. If I publish...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Joshua DeLeon
What is the best quality for a video in Storyline? I don't want the file to big, but at the same time I want the clearness and quality of the video to be the best. Any...
over 8 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Payal Tandon
I was wondering if in Storyline Timeline view, there is a way to HIDE all Objects or SHOW all objects or EXPAND all grouped objects.  Such a thing will be pretty handy...
over 8 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
A H
I have a five question quiz that I would like users to be able to review.  The results slide calculates the score correctly from all 5 questions.  The retry quiz butto...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Ross Byers
I am trying to restrict navigation on only a certain part of my course (the quiz part). I know how to restrict navigation, just wondering if there is a way to only res...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Payal Tandon
I was just wondering if there an equivalent of annotation in presenter in Storyline. 
over 8 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Jesse Spinella
Here, take a look - I've got a crooked relationship. LOL... Just like all my real life relationships. No idea how this happened.
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Paula Penning
Hello, I would like to insert a custom montage to the top line of the base frame.  Does anyone know how to do this?
over 8 years ago
By Paula Penning
Martin Talbot
Hello ... I'm working with the Trial version of Storyline at the moment (and thoroughly enjoying the experience, I might add!). My query is as follows: I have a quiz w...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
S H
Hello! Has anyone else had issues with trying to delete objects in SL and the delete button on the keyboard doesn't seem to work? I installed parallels onto my mac lap...
over 8 years ago
By Adrian Dean
gayle mair
I've made a drag and drop where words appear one at a time and are dropped into the correct box.  Unfortunately, some of the words are not visible because they are bei...
over 8 years ago
By gayle mair
Darsheia Hayes
Is there anyway to prevent a user from accessing the content slides once they have accessed the quiz?
over 8 years ago
By Darsheia Hayes
connie nadeau
I am creating a Try It scene and one of the text boxes I would like to have so the user can put any text in it.  It is part of a form.  Is there anyway to do this?
over 8 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Jesse Spinella
Is there a way to change all radio button selectors to be the same color after they're in place on a slide? Or all check boxes, all text, etc. to update across the ent...
over 8 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Faith  Halpern
Would it be possible to convert my present courses from Articulate V9 to Storyline files so I can produce mobile courses? What would be entailed? Plase let me know. Th...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Josh Wyman
I have several videos (engage interactions) in my course and I have set a trigger to advance the slide "when media completes".  However, once published, if the user pa...
over 8 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Benny Kurniawan
hi all, Is there a way to animate an object in Storyline? Thanks.
over 8 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Jase Lopuszanski
Hi all, I have some strange tracking behaviour with Storyline that I can't solve. When a learner successfully completes an assessment the following data is returned ...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Jay Qadan
I made a portal demo with Storyline's Recording Screen, I need to edit the background but cant find any way to do that, or at least couldnt find a way to paste a backg...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson