Last Post Replies
Sherry Sesler
I have a slide that I want instructions to appear only when the user first views the slide. The next time they go back to the slide, I do not want the instructions to ...
over 8 years ago
By Sherry Sesler
Vispi Baria
Has anyone noticed issues with saving on a network drive? I frequently get the message 'unable to save, file in use' (or something like that). I have to save on the lo...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Wen Zhang
I have downloaded a trial version of storyline and am having problem creating quiz questions by using Insert Slides -> Quizzing feature. The problem is that no text...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Zishan Khan
Storyline and Windows 8 Release Preview.. Seems to install fine, running fine But when we preview, it doesn't display. Re-sizing the screen makes it display, but then ...
over 8 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jesse Spinella
Hello, I'm trying to create a variable in Articulate Storyline that is an average of 3 tests. I have it set up where: Ttest 1, test 2 and test 3 are added together in...
over 8 years ago
By Jesse Spinella
Tracy Newman
In my project, I have a text box (beginning state is Disabled) and at the bottom of that box is a button. The user clicks on the button to review material about that s...
over 8 years ago
By Tracy Newman
Jayne Corner
I don't seem to be able to download a 15 MB file to tempshare? Is the size the problem? The webpage simply says 'Error on page'. I am using IE8. Thanks Jayne
over 8 years ago
By Jayne Corner
Ren J
Right now I have a slide with multiple text-entry fields. Each of them saves what the learner inputs to reference later in the presentation. The format is a bit like m...
over 8 years ago
By Ren J
Margaret Jamal
Hello Community.  i am really new to this forum and just test driving Articulate.  The feedback and support is wonderful.   I am hoping that someone can help me.  FYI ...
over 8 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Carlos Bohórquez
I did a huge mustake and I need your help please By mistake I didn't save the storyline version of a document and now I only have the html and swf version, but I need ...
over 8 years ago
By Carlos Bohórquez
Jonathan Workman
I am creating a compliance course that starts with a "Deal of No Deal" style intro quiz.  I can get everything to work except for one thing: On my opening slide I have...
over 8 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Alpesh Mistry
Hi there, I am a newbie to this forum and Articulate Storyline. I am currently using a trial version in order to find out if this is the right software for me. I have...
over 8 years ago
By Alpesh Mistry
Dennis Price
I received the free character pack when purchasing Storyline (as Studio09 user). I downloaded it. I unzip it and it runs the Installshield Wizard At the screen where I...
over 8 years ago
By Dennis Price
Jacinta Penn
Hi I'm having trouble with a course not reporting the scorm results (percentage, questions or answers).  I have only one results slide and the questions are all ticked...
over 8 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Will Findlay
Anyone tested HTML5 content with Google Chrome on an iPad? Chrome just came out recently for iPad and I was crossing my fingers that maybe HTML5 support would be bette...
over 8 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jay  Chun
I should be able to figure this out...but I can't I have 3 quiz questions.  If the user gets the first question wrong, I would like them to be able to read the feedba...
over 8 years ago
By Jay Chun
Russell Still
I think I have bumped into a fundamental design problem with the quizzing function in SL. Here's a simplified scenario: (1) You have a list of 20 questions. (I actuall...
over 8 years ago
By Russell Still
Mitch Weiss
Hi, is there a way to default the marker to display the label automatically when the slides open?  So basically, I want the slide to open, have 5 markers, and have the...
over 8 years ago
By Jill McNair
Richard Chui
Can I write a trigger to control an embedded video/audio to play from, say, 5 seconds, or from a particular cue point?  It seems that we can only play/pause/stop a med...
over 8 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Terra Buckley
Hello, I am new to Articulate and I downloaded a few free templates from this site.  How do I get them to show up in my Articulate system, so I can use them?  They cam...
over 8 years ago
By Brian Batt