Last Post Replies
Margot T
I know I might just be missing something really simple, but my Layers Panel has gone AWOL. I followed the steps in this video - http://www.articulate.com/support/k...
over 8 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
David Lindenberg
Hi All: I'm working on a project where I let the user choose Metric or Standard measurements.  For all of you who use Metric (i.e., the world other than the U.S.), wha...
over 8 years ago
By David Lindenberg
jessie jessie
Hi, I am wondering is it possible to create this activity where the letters in a word are scrambled and students have to rearrange them. Thanks
over 8 years ago
By Kate Hoelscher
Paul Zamora
I just built a large course with the last 9 slides with captivate swf; 1 per slide.  The course/title only plays audio for the first swf file on the first page.  It wi...
over 8 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Maz Maz
iam not able to see my course on my ipad can u please help me out for Storyline some issues like i am trying to publish my course on LMS and try to play on my Ipad b...
over 8 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Larry Ober
Is there a way to format the default text used when a hyperlink is applied to text?
over 8 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Lara Sellers
Hi, I am new to Storyline, so this is probably something simple. I am trying to create a "Try Me" software simulation (very similar to the "Sale Orientation" example i...
over 8 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Jill Blaser
Is it possible to make a course and test inaccessible to a user once they have already gone through the course content and passed the test?
over 8 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Jesse Spinella
     Is there a way to randomize the positions of pictures on a slide if you're not using a built in quiz or a Convert to Freeform option? I'm thinking it's probably g...
over 8 years ago
By Jesse Spinella
Michael Jernigan
I have a slide I'm developing for a course in which I have several dropdown lists. I need to have the user select a value from each of the lists then I need to have th...
over 8 years ago
By Michael Jernigan
Ellen Wahlen
I am designing  an online course and am using the step by step slides feature in the screen recording. I have run into a small snag that I hope someone can help me sol...
over 8 years ago
By Kate Hoelscher
Lucia Salters
Hi Clever people How do I change the size of the drag and drop boxes, so that I can increase the font size as well? Seems like a simple thing - but I cannot see it any...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Widya  Y
Hi Guys, Is it possible in Storyline to save what is typed in data entry field in Microsoft Word? I create a data entry field for my students to write an essay. Thank ...
over 8 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Kate Atkinson
Hi there, have a question I would like to post regarding the tracking of questions for the user onscreen. I have a question bank of 30 questions of which the user has ...
over 8 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Virginia Wilkinson
After inserting a video from website (Vimeo), can Storyline recognize when the video ends to automatically advance the slide?  If so, are there any specific settings I...
over 8 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
nicholas savva
Hello, I have just seen the video  about "templates" . Where it shows a number of preloaded interaction templates.. Where can i find theese interactive templates? They...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Kristin Augusta
Hi!  I'm doing a compliance module and wanted to come up with a fun way to get through the list of the 23 red flags we require people to review.  So, I was going to do...
over 8 years ago
By Kristin Augusta
Paul Knights
Has anyone managed to fill the screen with content and still kept main top and bottom nav bars in place on the mobile player? Publishing to mobile player on iPad and I...
over 8 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Alba Pérez
Hello, I am having some problems with my triggers when I publish some of my modules. All the triggers seems to be alright and then it goes to a random slide instead o...
over 8 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jean-Luc Derrien
Hello I have a problem with slide view . All the slide are very small and it's very difficult de work with this view see attachment Any tips to reset to normal view ? ...
over 8 years ago
By Jean-Luc Derrien