Last Post Replies
Laura Hathaway-Aboud
I'm creating an introduction to computers workshop and would like my participants to be able to cut, copy, and paste text. Right now I have it set up to use a web pa...
over 9 years ago
By Laura Hathaway-Aboud
Gemma Nunn
I've created a click-and-reveal interaction. It includes a shape that changes from normal state to selected state when it is clicked to highlight to the user which ans...
over 9 years ago
By Gemma Nunn
Monica Andrews
Hi - I'm new to Storyline and am sure the answer to my question is simple. I'm just not figuring it out. I'm allowing the user several attempts to fill-in-the-blank ...
over 9 years ago
By Joanna Kurpiewska
Camyla Fonseca
Hi everyone, Is there any chance I can show the seekbar just to a few slides instead of all of them or the player does not let me customize this feature on a slide le...
over 9 years ago
By Helen Tyson
Jean-Marc ROBINET
I've discovered that, when I integrate a video file in an Articulate Storyline project, it is compressed even if I've chosen the higher quality (level #9) . Could you ...
over 9 years ago
By Jean-Marc ROBINET
Allisun O'Connell
I'm not finding any way to do a simple motion path animation ....am I missing something or is this just not possible? If it's not possible, could I create the motion p...
over 9 years ago
By Harshad Joglekar
Marcy Watzl
I have published a story to Articulate Online, and we are able to view it in the Articulate app for iPad, however, the short MP4 videos that I have on layers do not pl...
over 9 years ago
By Marcy Watzl
Jaime McCall
So, I'm trying to use the zoom function - either on a static image or a video. However, it looks like when that's implemented it takes the image and fills it to the si...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Tom MacDonald
I have a short quiz done in Storyline (Update 6). On the question slides I have set the number of attempts per question at 2. If I run through the quiz in one sitting ...
over 9 years ago
Scott Schmeer
We have client that came back to us with this question after testing a Storyline course on their LMS: ------------- "...(we) have found that the SCORM cmi.suspend_data...
over 9 years ago
Shawn Stiles
For many of our courses we are asked to retest only missed questions for the assessments. One of the challenges that we have with Storyline is that the question funct...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Joelle Urbanczyk
I would like to know if I can revert back to the older Storyline version, prior to Update 6. I cannot formulate questions with the proper feedback now and support has...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jillian Richmond
Hi How do I get the results slide to keep the results when a learner exits the course from that slide then logs back in? They are taken back to the results page, but ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Gyan .
Hi All, I am using Arial Unicode MS font to publish my project in Hindi. But the font gives extra letter spacing between the words. I have checked this on windows 7 a...
over 9 years ago
Gyan .
Hi All, I am using Mangal (ver 5.90) font in my sample hindi course. The font is looking perfect on Windows 7 system but on window 8 same font looking corrupted in Me...
over 9 years ago
Nisha Makan
Hello I am new to Articulate and am trying to create a drag and drop like the many-to-one example found in this link here. http://www.articulate.com/rapid-elearning/b...
over 9 years ago
Angie Creighton
Hi, I'm looking for a template which will allow me to: Provide a few slides of review Take a test If they score 100% on the test, they’re done. If not, they are requir...
over 9 years ago
karishan kumar
HI I need to get the current page or slide number from the scorm course created by articulate and i want this package having next and previous button which are changi...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Carlo Smith
Yesterday I asked and received some greats support on a project -- thanks! Today I'm looking for a few more insights. The illustration below shows the screen. It's ...
over 9 years ago
By Steve Gannon
Eugene Fourie
Good day Is it possible to launch a story.html5 on an android device without the need to be constantly connected to the internet? It is also not necessary for the e-...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby