Last Post Replies
Nicole Legault
On the last slide of my Storyline project I have an "Exit the Course" button which uses the exit course trigger. Everything worked fine when I was publishing to my des...
over 8 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Eilert Torsnes
Hi guys I've tried to browse the forum for this without any luck, so I figured I'd create a post. What I try to do is to link to a word document. Ive tried to link to ...
over 8 years ago
By Matthew Graham
Kevin Willis
Greetings How do I lock the slide in storyline so I can require the user to view the entire slide before haveing the option to advance to the next slide? ie. being abl...
over 8 years ago
By Kevin Willis
Jennifer Cerreta
Hi team, I'm looking for some answers, tips and help I am encountering while using Storyline to develop a pilot course of 16 total lectures for my employer, Strayer Un...
over 8 years ago
By Matthew Graham
Nora Loechel
I recently convinced our company to switch from Presenter to Storyline, and, wouldn't you know it, I am having a serious issue with the very first storyline doc I deve...
over 8 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Mike Cerantola
Hello! I've used Storyline a couple of times for various projects, and I was excited to learn that there was a new version out. I updated the version of Storyline and ...
over 8 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Adam Hunt
Hi!  I have a question about setting up branching (and point values) on a quiz slide.  What I have is a situational type question with 3 possible responses.  Depending...
over 8 years ago
By Adam Hunt
Srinivas T
Dear, I created a sample course in storyline with slide background. I created a single slide background for all the slides in the master slide. I published this course...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Natalie Weir
I have 3 seperate quizzes in my course with a results slide and the option to review the quiz. 1 out of the 3 works great, but the other two each have a slide when rev...
over 8 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Gary Giurbino
I've sent this to support - but so far, no response. I just published my course so I could send it out for review. My course contains 3 videos being pulled from YouTub...
over 8 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
R Rothrock
I'm trying to figure out how to require a user to complete a drag and drop. The drags are set to evaluate as they are dropped. So I don't need/want a submit button. So...
over 8 years ago
By Eric Nalian
Jeff Nauman
Hi... have a 10 question quiz with 11 slides- one slide (slide 6) is 'setup' slide for the next slide that contains the quiz question. That setup slide contains multip...
over 8 years ago
By Jeff Nauman
Mike Cerantola
My entire company is looking for a great HTML5 tool that suits most of our criteria (we are coming from Flash e-learning with animation). I've been testing Storyline o...
over 8 years ago
By Mike Cerantola
Alan Santos
How can I edit the layer that appers when i click on the submit button without choosing any answer?
over 8 years ago
By Alan Santos
Sam Carter
Is there a reason why Caption has another insert method than Shape?  Shapes and captions seem identical at first glance.  Is there some behavioral difference that I am...
over 8 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Bruce Graham
I have a course, imported into SL from another SL, and was originally a .pptx (I think). When you look at the Story View, there is not Quiz, however, when I publish to...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
AJ LaSaracina
Hello. I recently put together an entire SCORM package and uploaded it to our LMS. I assigned the final slide to "end the course" and it displays "the content is compl...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Nicole Legault
When it comes to hosting the course on our own server (Windows server), is there a specific folder location we need to upload the publish files to?
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Yogesh Krishnan
Hi, I imported a small 10 seconds video in storyline. then published in HTML5 and mobile devices (Web) format. And I tried to run this on iPad. But, video does not pla...
over 8 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Tom Lunzer
How do I create a button or other interactive object that will repeat it's function over and over again on one slide. For example, I have a button that will change the...
over 8 years ago
By Tom Lunzer