Last Post Replies
Bud Keegan
I'm having a problem-- I have a question that requires a numeric response but when I enter an answer, the submit button won't accept the answer and I'm stuck on the pa...
over 9 years ago
By saravana pandi
Lars Eversmann
Hi all I have seen this demo. It is very nice. Could let me know how you can integrate your Video in the articulate storyline ? http://www.seriouslearning.nl/challen...
over 9 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
Brooke Tomoana
I'm trying to go back in and edit the settings in my quiz slides but it is not giving me the option to do so or I am not sure where I'm supposed ot be looking. I have...
over 9 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
chiara sepede
Hi, I would like to ask you something. I am trying to sync bullets with audio. The problem is that sometimes the third bullet appears with the second, for example, bu...
over 9 years ago
Nancy Woinoski
I am setting up a simple 10 quiz module in Storyline (update 6) and am stumped by the difference in the feedback logic between the multiple choice and multiple respons...
over 9 years ago
Will Findlay
I want to be able to show a description layer when the user hovers over an item on a map. When Storyline shows the layer, I want a sound to play (description of item o...
over 9 years ago
By Will Findlay
Hal Gurgenci
I imported a Powerpoint presentation. I noticed that the Articulate file has a "Resources" tab that only appears in the "Preview" mode. I do not know how to access t...
over 9 years ago
Lesley Mizer
Hello, Before I get into recording all the audio for my course, I am wondering if it is better to have one audio file on the base layer, or record a clip for each lay...
over 9 years ago
Sandra McCormack
Storyline crashes when trying to add a new slide. This happens all the new whether I am trying to add it in a current project or a new project. It happens in a new sce...
over 9 years ago
By Ros McNamee
Courtney Saphier
Is there a way to link to your glossary from within a slide? That way if they click on a word, it will take them straight to the glossary?
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Steven Clay
Under the Section 508 Accessibility Requirement, how does Storyline provide Text Equivalents for non text items?
over 9 years ago
Holly Robinson
I am having an issue where while viewing a course on a mobile device (iPad) the result slide loads the fail layer even though I have passed. This has happened on 2 cou...
over 9 years ago
By Holly Robinson
Steve Brimley
I had to reset my computer and need to reinstall storyline. How can I find my serial number?
over 9 years ago
Angela St. Pierre
I'm trying to build a course where the learner is presented with several boxes on slide 1. When each box is clicked it links to another slide(s) in the course. Wha...
over 9 years ago
By Angela St. Pierre
Carrie Conville
In Storyline, is it possible to pre-customize the "look and feel" of the hotspot and caption textbox when using the Try It mode from recording?
over 9 years ago
Eleonora Segura
I´m adding a sequence quiz in my course. How can I give this slide the same background and style than the rest of my course? Thanks. Eleonora
over 9 years ago
Bo Toennesen
Hi All Is there a way when a embed a YouTube video Articulate Storyline , that I could told the Video that I first will se it after ex. 25 second?
over 9 years ago
By Bo Toennesen
Holly Robinson
Hello, I have a question. I would like to calculate amounts over several slides. Screenshot attached. This currently works where the selections are added to the "Your ...
over 9 years ago
Katie Evans
I'm having such a big issue. I have on one slide, 6 buttons that open up 6 layers. I have each layer's state "hide images on main slide and set to initial setting", bu...
over 9 years ago
Jo Cottingham
Hi, I have set my results slide to 'allow user to review quiz' and it works but it doesn't include all of the quiz. Only the first scene. I have 7 scenes in total a...
over 9 years ago
By Kevin Dixon