Last Post Replies
Michael Rosenberger
Being in media development and having used so many tools over the years, the transition for me moving into Storyline was pretty easy, without much learning curve. I ha...
over 8 years ago
By Michael Rosenberger
Andrew Scivally
Hello everyone! I've been using Storyline for awhile now and have been really impressed. It is so easy to build complex content. Kudos to the Articulate Team! We ...
over 8 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Sue Utley
Hello - complete newbie here on a hot project.  I am outputting a quick quiz for iPad viewing. When  "Review Quiz" is underway, a bar appears at the bottom of the slid...
over 8 years ago
By Sue Utley
Michael  Rice
I have a Story that contains a slide that has four choices in the form of check boxes. Based on the choice of check box or a combination of checkboxes I would like cli...
over 8 years ago
By Michael Rice
Christopher Stevens
Hello,     I am writing a series of training courses for my multifamily management company and am looking for any kind of pre-storyline template or draft document th...
over 8 years ago
By Eric Nalian
MARK WHITTAKER
We're using Storyline to create a quiz. The player menu lists all the questions. The user is allowed to skip a question and return to it later. How do we modify the pl...
over 8 years ago
By MARK WHITTAKER
Gregory Sprinkle
Hello everyone!  I am having creative paralysis on a topic and am hoping for suggestions to break me out of it. We have a software form to show learners, and the inten...
over 8 years ago
By Gregory Sprinkle
Debbie Parfitt
In Presenter, there is a setting for requiring the learning to complete a quiz before proceeding to the next section.  How is this done in Storyline?
over 8 years ago
By Debbie Parfitt
John Moore
Hello All, I have an eLearning software simulation built. It is a simple click-through sim (click the import button, click the close button, etc...)  The Flash versio...
over 8 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Diane Peters
Hi Heroes, I am converting an existing Presenter course to Storyline and am experiencing a lot of problems with Captivate 4 SWF files that played fine in Presenter but...
over 8 years ago
By Diane Peters
Steve Shoemaker
I inserted a web object onto a slide, configured it to point to a website, tested the link successfully and then published the lesson (not preview - I know web objects...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Gregory Sprinkle
Hello, I am attempting to use the Scrolling Panel feature to show the features of an online program.  I need the Scrolling Panel to scroll horizontally, not vertically...
over 8 years ago
By Gregory Sprinkle
Ben Dunlap
We've roughed out our course as a series of storyboards in Google Docs presentations, and I now have a large amount of copying and pasting to do, from these Google fil...
over 8 years ago
By Ben Dunlap
Bret Deardorff
I have developed a quiz where I give students 3 opportunities to get a correct answer. I would like to track the number of incorrect trys. I have set up a variable tha...
over 8 years ago
By Bret Deardorff
Brent Schlenker
I captured a procedure in a software app that requires multiple word data entry.  When I processed the screencapture in SL it put each letter and space, and caps lock,...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Debora Rutherford
I have imported my own powerpoint presentation.  My master slide has a preset company background with our company logo, then the balance of the slides have a different...
over 8 years ago
By Debora Rutherford
Michael  Rice
I have a slide with several layers - all working fine - I need to make the Next button send the user to the next slide (or slide of my choice) in the last layer. I hav...
over 8 years ago
By Michael Rice
David Marshall
I'm working on a making a test. I was wondering if it was possible to show the "test taker" one set of results of the selected questions and then have the test email m...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Bruce Graham
Is there any way to get special characters (superscript/subscript) to appear in the Menu? Thanks. Bruce
over 8 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Aditya M
We were aiming to create an iPad App that contains a number of Storyline projects and we could control that navigation. However, we found that only one course is added...
over 8 years ago
By Mike Enders