Last Post Replies
jason grimm
We are doing a series of slides for a CRP where we click through tasks and then export them as a word document. We want to have our logo as a transparent watermark ho...
over 9 years ago
By jason grimm
Michelle Donahue
Hi, We've encountered an error where we can't use 508 Tabbing and Keyboard access on Question pages. We've tried several workarounds and are still encountering proble...
over 9 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Steve McGuigan
I have been told that you should NOT save your project to a network drive. This sounds fine, but it is not always practical. So, does anyone know why this would be so ...
over 9 years ago
By Steve McGuigan
Dana Kocalis
How do you fix this issue... I tried selecting the "Resize shape to fit text" but this issue still exists. the issue is that when I click in the text box, the text ge...
over 9 years ago
By Dana Kocalis
Jonathon Miller
I have been tasked with creating some basic functionality eLearning for Outlook. Only problem is there are three different versions running around this office. The vis...
over 9 years ago
By Steve Flowers
AnDrew Hopkins
Hello, I wanted to submit this as a bug report but couldn't find where to do that. I have objects within a scrolling panel that fade in and out at different times. ...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Matt Leo
Hi everyone! I have run into a couple iPad (HTML5) specific issues with Update 6. Most of my experience lately has been with Storyline Update 4. I'm wondering if anyo...
over 9 years ago
By Matt Leo
Lisa Struebing
How do I print master slides and templates from my project?  I have about 15 master slides that I want to print in color and make notes on....how do I do that? Thank y...
over 9 years ago
Carolina Navas
I am creating a non-linear course. People don't need to view all slides in a topic/section. I have two challenges: How can I record completion when I post to an LMS?...
over 9 years ago
By Judy Nollet
Bo Toennesen
I have have quiz with 10 slides, and I will have on the first slide it should stay Question 1 of 10, and the next slide should there stay 2 of 10 and so on. I want a ...
over 9 years ago
By Bo Toennesen
karishan kumar
HI i have created a course package using articulate and the course having a next and previous button. so on click of next button slides changes , so i need to get the ...
over 9 years ago
Joseph Replin
Hello, I have a custom next button that lives on a layer. I have a variable 'visited' that adds +1 every time the user makes an interaction on the slide. Once the use...
over 9 years ago
D. Mirsky
Hi. I finally downloaded the 30-day trial and I started my project. But I have two questions about audio: - I dragged an mp3 file into the timeline of my slide. Initi...
over 9 years ago
By D. Mirsky
debra corda
Hello, I have a yellow highlight box appearing when I press the Tab key. I looked on your forum and found an answer - deselect the Object is Visible to Accessibility...
over 9 years ago
D. Mirsky
Hi. Today I finally began using the Storyline 30-Day Trial. My computer is a Mac but I'm running Parallels Desktop which allows me to run Windows too. I'm running Wind...
over 9 years ago
c r
when clicking the "correct button" layer on a quiz i have a Variable that sets to TRUE in order to activate the storyline player Next button. However, when returning t...
over 9 years ago
Daniel Del Rio
In the HTML5 version of a storyline presentation I am able to access the story object and take a look at different things in the presentation. In the non-HTML5 versio...
over 9 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Jill Freeman
The Search function doesn't work for me in any browser. This has been an ongoing issue for years! Does anyone else have this problem and how can I fix it?
over 9 years ago
By Jill Freeman
Glenn Jones
I'm creating a course and I need to ensure it's as accessible as possible. I've got one page with a number of hyperlinks out to external websites, each link in a sepa...
over 9 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Damien Dickerson
Hello, I would like to publish Storyline project under the public link. Can you recommend the best solution? Of course the best free.
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie