Last Post Replies
Liz Pitts
I've imported the video and checked off "show video controls"in the movie tools, but, this setting seems to have no effect.
over 9 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Jennifer Yao
Hi, I have a problem with my question bank: I have two banks: Mandatory and Optional. I want all the questions to appear for the convenience of QC, so I chose "Alway...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
D. Mirsky
Hi. I still haven't downloaded Storyline yet because I'm trying to plan out my project in advance before using the 30-day trial. I have some questions about adding cu...
over 9 years ago
By D. Mirsky
David Mackintosh
I created and inserted a recorded-screen video using a Logitech headset. But, in the recording, every time I spoke there was a loud crackle of static noise. The stran...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrew Smith
I'm stuck on my test project of creating a quiz based around a shooting range theme and would be most grateful if anyone can share a fix for my problem. The idea is t...
over 9 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Michael Hinze
Hi all, I wonder if anyone has experience with running Flash-based Storyline content on Microsoft Surface tablets. Is the performance comparable to desktop? Have you e...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Matt Bassuk
So I have a course that was licensed to a client who uses an LMS that times out after 30 minutes of "inactivity". Unfortunately, I also have a slide in the course that...
over 9 years ago
By Matt Bassuk
James Piechocki
We publish our Storyline modules in SCORM 1.2 and need to be able to review user answers to the Short Answer quiz questions. Our LMS provider says there is no way to r...
over 9 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Evgeny Bogomazov
Hello everybody, I’ve got the following question – beforehand I’ve used another option (namely Ispring) for building quizzes and get used to receive feedback from le...
over 9 years ago
By Evgeny Bogomazov
Wyeth Krauchi
Hello all, Been trying to figure out a way to format a Data Entry Field to mimic that of a Date Entry. For example: dd/mm/yyyy - The user does not input the /, only...
over 9 years ago
By Wyeth Krauchi
Tina Brown
I'm a new Storyline user, but am an intermediate user of the Studio suite. I'm trying to understand the difference between a scene and a slide? Also, if audio was pr...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrew Prafder
I am buildiong a presentation in Storyline, and I want to sync my voice to the bullets so as I say the text in each bullet, the bullets appear.  I know that I can do t...
over 9 years ago
By chiara sepede
Brooke Tomoana
Hi there, I've just published a project that has the same 'design' on each slide as other published projects I have complete (being a dark blue top and bottom banner)...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Helena Bidder
Hi All, I'm quite new to storyline, but getting on ok (I think). I've just published a test unit to tempshare and noticed that the videos (on Ipad) are showing a box ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
lilian soon
I'm having issues with getting a balance in line spacing in Notes. See image for example. If I add a line space between bullets, they appear in the Notes (Text) as a h...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sam Carter
Is there a Paragraph/after space option available for the NOTES field other than adding a line break?
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Alan Wayman
Is there a way to have a Storyline course always resume in an LMS from the starting scene and preserve the progress that has been completed up to that point? I have...
over 9 years ago
By onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
Kevin Dougherty
Hi, We have our emodule playing in safari using html5 outputs. Everything is working pretty well. I have my own next/previous/audioplay/pause/stop buttons on screen....
over 9 years ago
By Robert Lengacher
Jo Cottingham
Hi, I have a quiz which includes some drag and drop questions. When I review the quiz it shows if the answers were correct/incorrect and also shows the correct choic...
over 9 years ago
By Adrian Dean
SANDRA SOARES
Are you limited to inserting software as a new slide or as a new scene only? Can you insert them into a slide layer? Also, if you insert them into a new slide or scene...
over 9 years ago
By Justin Grenier