Last Post Replies
Cory Warshawsky
I'm running into a weird issue with a text box and am wondering what i'm missing. As soon as I enter the preview mode, the text reformats, and leaves a gap between lin...
over 9 years ago
By Cory Warshawsky
monica garcia
Hi all!! I need to get the functionality of the menu button to a button Storyline created by my. No use button generates articulate. like there is a function to exi...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Miranda Verswijvelen
Hi all, I've got a course that's been published and uploaded to client's TalentLMS. Course looks perfect in Chrome, Firefox, but client viewing with IE11 gets a garbl...
over 9 years ago
tapas chatterjee
We have created one e-learning course with the below listed features/requirements. 1. Course is gated (linear) i.e for each page, Next will be disabled until learner v...
over 9 years ago
Chris Ogata
My director/SME would like to view Storyline slides and modify the content as needed for me to update/upload and publish. I've tried different ways to export the Sto...
over 9 years ago
Bobbi Nguyen
Hello everyone! I am currently creating tutorials and have come across the following conflicts due to the discrepancies in the HTML5 links: - Static transitions ...
over 9 years ago
John Blum
I just started up Storyline today. It is no longer opening slides from the same scene into new tabs, as it has previously. I cleared the temp folder and rebooted. N...
over 9 years ago
Therese White
Hi - was wondering if anyone has had audio issues with playing a course with audio or animation while playing a course via the ipad. When publishing in Storyline and p...
over 9 years ago
Jennifer Kois
We are publishing courses in the HTML 5 format, all with automated slide advances. When played back on an iPad in Safari with iOS 7, the audio is lost. Also it appear...
over 9 years ago
Gail Chambers
I've uploaded a PowerPoint that has audio for each of the slides. The audio does not seem to transfer to Articulate Storyline - none of the slides contain audio. Is th...
over 9 years ago
Kristin Savko
Is there any way I can get a hold of Storyline V4? We have problems with double typing on the iPad HTML5 output when we use newer versions. I have a particular exercis...
over 9 years ago
Björn Heide
Currently I am working on an eLearning course which consists of 8 different chapters. Each chapter ends with 3 Quiz slides to answer. Each right answer gives one point...
over 9 years ago
Greg Taylor
Hi all, I've got a query regarding this "play" screen that comes up on ios devices prior to the launch of a course. I am seeking to prevent this screen from appear...
over 9 years ago
Paul Glover
Hi all, I have authored a number of Storyline modules, that are hosted in a Moodle LMS. I have accessed them through Explorer, Chrome, Safari & Firefox, all OK. A...
over 9 years ago
Shimeka Blake
Hi All, I am having trouble with triggers. I recently created a drag and drop interaction that includes triggers to jump to a diffent layer when a specific button is ...
over 9 years ago
By Kevin Thorn
Whitney Lowe
I have a series of buttons on multiple screens that need to be adjusted. I want them all to match the same size as one of the buttons on the screen. I know Captivate h...
over 9 years ago
By Whitney Lowe
Katia Bourgault
Hi, I created a slide layer that I would like to save as a layer template so I can use it on all my slides. It's basically an Incorrect/Correct personalized layer for...
over 9 years ago
By Katia Bourgault
Susan Lord
Hello, I need to capture data and append them to a file on our server. We currently use a Perl script from HTML page to capture some demographics the student enters ...
over 9 years ago
wendy  bungert
Hi there, I have downloaded a fantastic user created template that has hotspots but they are giving me troubles. There appears to be a problem in that, after clicking...
over 9 years ago
By Seth Ozen
Richard S
Does anyone have good examples with building good vocabulary training's?
over 9 years ago
By Cary Glenn