Last Post Replies
D. Mirsky
Hi. I'm new to Storyline. I'm wondering if anyone uses flowchart software to plan an e-learning project before creating it in Storyline. I'm going to start my first St...
over 9 years ago
By D. Mirsky
Alison Stewart
Hi I have created a presentation using Articulate Storyline and uploaded it into MOODLE. I can launch it ok and everything works fine. But....on the left hand side un...
over 9 years ago
By Alison Stewart
Marco von Müller
Hi, my company has been using Adobe Captivate for software simulations but is looking for a change because the html5 output of Captivate kills full Motion recording an...
over 9 years ago
By Marco von Müller
susie buckley
I want the tab to say Transcript not Closed Captioning, using the notes to put in the text. Is that possible?
over 9 years ago
By susie buckley
Cassidy Furnari
I inserted a scrolling text box and it isn't working, is there an additional step that I need to take in order to get the text to scroll?
over 9 years ago
By Meryem M
Ashley Lewandowski
Hi there, Can anyone advise as to whether you can set an attempt limit on the number of times an assessment can be tried? Appreciate your help!
over 9 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Aaron Streich
Hello everyone, I am having a serious issue with our courses. We currently use taleo for our LMS and we recently decided to have our courses mark as complete based of...
over 9 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Helen Jones
I added a new scene to a course. There were already 6 scenes so the new scene is now #7. However, I positioned it so that it plays in a different order. That's fine...
over 9 years ago
By Helen Jones
Frances Steinberg
Is it possible to put a drag and drop on a layer instead of a new slide? Thanks in advance for your ideas and help. Frances
over 9 years ago
By Frances Steinberg
Mary Lynn
Hi. I'm new to Articulate. I have about 35 videos with audio, in .WAV and .MP4 formats, demonstrating "how to" stuff for a software app. Is there any way to import the...
over 9 years ago
By Mary Lynn
Katie Venit
I found a KB article about embedding storyline files in a webpage using an iframe: http://www.articulate.com/support/storyline/how-to-embed-storyline-content-into-a-we...
over 9 years ago
By Katie Venit
Wayne Vermillion
Recorded video of a full-screen app does not fill the slide area. There is white space above the black "Midvale" bar, as well as below the copyright and version info o...
over 9 years ago
By Wayne Vermillion
Claire Unnerstall
Hi! I'm looking for recommendations on publishing my Articulate story. I need to use the story in training classes and I wanted a few opinions on the best way to do th...
over 9 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Allison Owsley
Is anyone having any issues with their fonts appearing blurry or hard to read? We are using Arial which is a web friendly font but for some reason it seems like the fo...
over 9 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Kimberly Valliere
I have an activity that has four items to drag and I'd like to theoretically enable each drag to immediately show the feedback layer. I have variables set up to do as ...
over 9 years ago
By Kimberly Valliere
Janine Buis
We recently wrote a test and want the incorrect answers to have a statment that provides the correct information. Two of us have used the tutorials and put in all the ...
over 9 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
taylor suther
My youtube embeds will not play on some computers. For the most part, these are the older laptops in the office. Is there any kind of computer/internet update that wou...
over 9 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
María Yael Silva
Hi! Since I upgraded the articulate every time I make any changes in the course of language buttons player is automatically converted to English though I set it in Spa...
over 9 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Kim Lawrence
I have a quiz (Multiple choice) and have a total of 25 questions but I would like to know if Articulate Storyline has the ability to randomly choose 10 questions for t...
over 9 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Laura Harris
Hello, I have published a module for a client to review, and everything in the module functions for them except for one video. The video is an .mp4 located on a 2nd l...
over 9 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson