Last Post Replies
Stephen Musson
When I create a slide in Storyline, sometimes the text  box extends off the slide.   In Quizmaker, a slider bar would be generated to allow a user to scroll down and v...
over 8 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Alan Santos
Is it possible to not allow the user to go the the Result Slide from the quiz until he answer all the questions? obs: the user can skip and back all the questions.
over 8 years ago
By Alan Santos
Steve Bunting
When I am setting up screens buttons/markers appwear to aligned and correct but when I preview / publish they have moved.  Pre publish screen print Post publish Hop...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
tin C
Hi all, Finally was able to download the trail of storyline and started playing with it and to be honest I feel like I am a little lost. The demos etc look so seemless...
over 8 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Corey Smiley
I was wondering if this is possible.. so far I have not been able to find anything to help me do this.. I plan on having cards laid out on the bottom of the screen, wh...
over 8 years ago
By Annie Jean
enzo capobianco
hi, someone would know how to say in block SeekBar storyline? I need to make is that you can only view without sending it forward. thanks very much.
over 8 years ago
By Jill McNair
Walter Thompson
I've seen how the Storyline player allows learners to download elearning content via the iPad. Is there any similar functionality for downloading content to view offli...
over 8 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Sarah Watson
Hope I'm putting this in the right place. This is my first course-building attempt with Storyline and I have viewed the tutorials but have not had the chance to attend...
over 8 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Bev Jamlig
Hi,  I'm developing a pre-test using Articulate or Captivate with these conditions: There are five modules in the course After the pretest, learners will be asked whic...
over 8 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Zack Rhoades
Hello, I'm running into a bit of a strange issue that I didn't see covered on the forum. I've got a Storyline project which contains a recording from a meeting. When I...
over 8 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
John Menken
Hi Everyone, I'm working off the trial version of Storyline right now and I have a video on a slide. When I'm going through the slide and adding objects shapes, etc I ...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
David Stanley
I could not wait to get SL and use it to improve a product that I recently completed using Presenter. But now things aren't so good. I am trying to place a demonstrati...
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Ted Hildebrandt
Wish list ideas:         Have Storyline be able to suck in F4V Flash files (I believe F4V is = mp4 with just a Flash wrapper). Should be          easy to include.    ...
over 8 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Dave Fulle
Hi, So, I converted a Studio 09 course with just Presenter and a quiz to SL. The text in Studio was all in Russian. After the import to SL, I noticed that a lot of the...
over 8 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Kevin Hart
Two questions, really: 1.  User clicks an object and I have another layer appear.  A "pop-up", so to say.   I know how to assign the action to close the dialogue box ...
over 8 years ago
By Kevin Hart
Silvia Vantusso
Hi all! I am really new with storyline so sorry for my questions.. I recorded a video inside Storyline and I would like to add some captions in it in order to explain ...
over 8 years ago
By Mike Enders
Tara-Anne Ronai
Hi everyone! Can anyone tell me how to add up three numeric variables together? So far, I know how to add up two numerical variables, to be displayed as a 3rd in a tex...
over 8 years ago
By Tara-Anne Ronai
Aman Dubey
Hi Friends , the published storyline file does not work on windows XP , internet explorer , has any one cracked that issue please suggest how to get it working on IE8 ...
over 8 years ago
By Aman Dubey
Ant Pugh
Is it possible to make the actual markers any smaller? ie. the size of the circles?
over 8 years ago
By Ant Pugh