Last Post Replies
Bob Jones
I have had trouble with Storyline in the last couple of weeks. The first indication was when I opened a file in which I had included a Left Arrow Shape with a Text Box...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Training Team
Hello everyone! I am a little new to articulate, so perhaps this is something that is an easy fix. I've noticed with all my interactions, such as drag and drop and m...
over 9 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Mandy McCarthy-ward
Hi How does Articulate licence work? I want to use it on my PC when I am in the office and on my laptop when at home - can I do this with one licence? Mandy
over 9 years ago
Errol Muir
It appears that whenever I try to launch a Storyline course on the iPad, the 'download the Articulate mobile player from iTunes' message appears, with no way to bypass...
over 9 years ago
Janet Werstroh
I have a course with 6 Scenes. When I publish it,  it only displays in the player on the Left (course map) up to Scene 5 - scene 6 does not show. But when I click next...
over 9 years ago
Chris Georgiou
Is there a way to create your own animated markers similar to the predefined ones. My goal is to to have a custom marker that blinks when i hover an object. I know i...
over 9 years ago
By Chris Georgiou
Sumit Jadhav
Hello Heroes, So I am just trying to learn Storyline (And there's quite a lot to learn).. So here's my question. While adding button to a layer, I could see the 'Corr...
over 9 years ago
By Meryem M
Mark Kennedy
I am in the process of creating a simple Storyline course that uses an embedded video file for the main content. The issue: Whenever we test the course in SCORM imp...
over 9 years ago
Colin Farrelly
Hi Folks, I was wondering is it possible to create a video interaction with graded quizzing involved throughout the video? The idea being that you watch a video,a q...
over 9 years ago
By Colin Farrelly
Beansprout Monster
Hey guys, I'm a little stumped on how to create the following, I'm sure there must be a way to do it but cant figure it out... I have 3 markers on a slide, when eac...
over 9 years ago
By Beansprout Monster
Alexandru Popa
Hi everyone, I hope you can help my with some insight or suggestions, I am not sure what I should be doing differently. Problem I am facing: I have built a course in...
over 9 years ago
John Toh
hi Heroes, I have just added a simple layer animation (from top to bottom), but how do i remove it ? i selected 'no transition' from the animation tab, thinking it wi...
over 9 years ago
By Jeff O'Bryant
Padma Jayasankar
H there! Currently I am using the trial version of Storeyline and I am loving it. I created a Storyline slide with hyperlinks. Everything looks fine except the link...
over 9 years ago
By Padma Jayasankar
Joe Jones
Is it possible to have a different layer than the base layer be visible with another layer? I would like to create a dropdown box layer that is associated with a laye...
over 9 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
D. Mirsky
Hi. I don't know where is the appropriate place to post this message, but I have questions about the Search bar that appears on the E-Learning Heroes webpages, includi...
over 9 years ago
Richard Talbot
I find the wealth of information contained within these forums exceptionally helpful. However, the search box in the top right hand corner of the page never seems to r...
over 9 years ago
vasim sayyed
Hi, I imported a PPT and created a course using trial version of Articulate Storyline. I published the course for LMS as a SCORM 1.2 package. While working with LMS I...
over 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
D. Mirsky
Hi. I'm new to Storyline. I'm wondering if anyone uses flowchart software to plan an e-learning project before creating it in Storyline. I'm going to start my first St...
over 9 years ago
By D. Mirsky
Alison Stewart
Hi I have created a presentation using Articulate Storyline and uploaded it into MOODLE. I can launch it ok and everything works fine. But....on the left hand side un...
over 9 years ago
By Alison Stewart
Marco von Müller
Hi, my company has been using Adobe Captivate for software simulations but is looking for a change because the html5 output of Captivate kills full Motion recording an...
over 9 years ago
By Marco von Müller