Last Post Replies
s r
Hi, I cannot get my Storyline course to mark complete in my LMS. I've tried publishing in 1.2 and 2004 with varying completion status and so far nothing has worked. ...
over 9 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Laura Hunter
Hello I have an issue where the layer is showing on top of the base layer when I try to work on it. It looks fine in production/preview but makes the base very diffic...
over 9 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Georganna Kelly
Am I able to insert only selected questions from an existing Quizmaker quiz into Presenter? When I go to insert a quiz, it make me insert the entire quiz and not just...
over 9 years ago
Jennifer Willger
How do I have a different theme on different slides? When I change the theme on a slide, it changes all the slides above it.
over 9 years ago
Kate Peterson
I am looking for a third party survey website (like Survey Monkey) that allows for data collection of pre- and post-test scores within a course and am wondering if any...
over 9 years ago
By Bruce Holliday
Graham Betts
I have a course which is working beautifully as an exe. I have a customised glossary with a button to view the glossary as a pdf. I have this pdf in the resources fold...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Poppy Hill
I set a slide so the media doesn't replay if 1 of four buttons are clicked and the variable button is changed to true. In the reference, it shows the variable has ind...
over 9 years ago
By Poppy Hill
Kari Thevenot
We have a one-hour video that has been put in as a request to create a course through our LMS. Our video production person has created a private YouTube link so we don...
over 9 years ago
By Bruce Holliday
Lisa  Larsson
Hi, I would like to edit the seekbar in my player for storyline tutorials. The default seekbar only shows timeline per slide, which means that the user cannot see ho...
over 9 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Howie Pearson
I have a sizing issue which i can't work out. When i want the size to be the one demonstrated in picture 1. When i preview the slide on it's own it appears like this. ...
over 9 years ago
By Howie Pearson
Annali Nicolaou
Hi there, I have created this checkbox that changes to the 3 different states when the user clicks on it: states: I got this working perfectly on the first check ...
over 9 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Sherlina Austin
Hi everybody, I need your help about the attached module. On slide 1.2, it's a fill-in-the-blank exercise to let learners to fill the blank with a word they have to ...
over 9 years ago
By Sherlina Austin
Angelique Maige
Hi, I'm creating an interaction with a series of text entry and hotspot questions to make it look as a program simulation . My problem is the following: when hovering...
over 9 years ago
By Angelique Maige
Graham Betts
I have a customised button which opens a PDF document. The button works great both as an exe or when running on a web server. However when the exe is actually burned t...
over 9 years ago
By Graham Betts
Dorothy Baker
A colleague had her computer crash and had apparently not backed up her source files. She has the published (zipped) file that she was in the midst of SCORM testing. ...
over 9 years ago
Jeff Batt
So I have been working with Storyline for years but am just recently coming across an issue that has my perplexed. I create a template that I want to share with my tea...
over 9 years ago
By Jeff Batt
Carolyn Herlin
Scenes are numbered automatically when you create them. Is it possible to change this numbering after the scenes are created?
over 9 years ago
Bo Toennesen
Hello All I have worked with drag and drop with convert to freeform and I have 6 workers, and when a picture came in a round circle,you can read somthing about themsel...
over 9 years ago
By Bo Toennesen
Cary Glenn
I suddenly have this red text on a slide. The slide was working fine and then suddenly I got this problem. I did have my VPN on, which I normally don't. I am working f...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Becky Broughton
Is anyone leveraging APIs to populate live data into their courseware using the "Execute JavaScript" action? Like weather (http://weathersource.com/weather-api) or St...
over 9 years ago
By Becky Broughton