Last Post Replies
Annali Nicolaou
Good day, I have created 2 shapes with text, with hover triggers on both images: I need to link these 2 option/shapes to different slides in my project, I have trie...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Angelique Maige
Hello, I have an issue with an interaction comprising several hotspot questions. I don't want the mouse cursor the turn into a hand when the learner hovers on the co...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Christie  Bonamassa
I have tried to create a lightbox slide through a button trigger and also as a reference item in the player. Either way, I the lightbox slide will not come up when I p...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Dan Graham
Has anyone found a way to put spaces in between bullet points in the notes section? And has anyone ran into problems with weird double spacing issues in general?
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Glenn Feit
All of the sudden I have a screencast that won't play. At first it only happened when previewing the scene. It appears to start to load, the screencast area turns gre...
almost 10 years ago
Kevin Thompson
Hi all, In Storyline, is it possible to include a thumbnails tab view in the sidebar, as one could with Presenter? For some of our more linear projects, we'd like to...
almost 10 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Bill Henderson
My company has Articulate Storyline as it's primary authoring tool. I now see that Engage has been updated. Should we look at doing this upgrade or are the capabilit...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
s r
Hi, I cannot get my Storyline course to mark complete in my LMS. I've tried publishing in 1.2 and 2004 with varying completion status and so far nothing has worked. ...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Laura Hunter
Hello I have an issue where the layer is showing on top of the base layer when I try to work on it. It looks fine in production/preview but makes the base very diffic...
almost 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Georganna Kelly
Am I able to insert only selected questions from an existing Quizmaker quiz into Presenter? When I go to insert a quiz, it make me insert the entire quiz and not just...
almost 10 years ago
Jennifer Willger
How do I have a different theme on different slides? When I change the theme on a slide, it changes all the slides above it.
almost 10 years ago
Kate Peterson
I am looking for a third party survey website (like Survey Monkey) that allows for data collection of pre- and post-test scores within a course and am wondering if any...
almost 10 years ago
By Bruce Holliday
Graham Betts
I have a course which is working beautifully as an exe. I have a customised glossary with a button to view the glossary as a pdf. I have this pdf in the resources fold...
almost 10 years ago
Poppy Hill
I set a slide so the media doesn't replay if 1 of four buttons are clicked and the variable button is changed to true. In the reference, it shows the variable has ind...
almost 10 years ago
By Poppy Hill
Kari Thevenot
We have a one-hour video that has been put in as a request to create a course through our LMS. Our video production person has created a private YouTube link so we don...
almost 10 years ago
By Bruce Holliday
Lisa  Larsson
Hi, I would like to edit the seekbar in my player for storyline tutorials. The default seekbar only shows timeline per slide, which means that the user cannot see ho...
almost 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Howie Pearson
I have a sizing issue which i can't work out. When i want the size to be the one demonstrated in picture 1. When i preview the slide on it's own it appears like this. ...
almost 10 years ago
By Howie Pearson
Annali Nicolaou
Hi there, I have created this checkbox that changes to the 3 different states when the user clicks on it: states: I got this working perfectly on the first check ...
almost 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Sherlina Austin
Hi everybody, I need your help about the attached module. On slide 1.2, it's a fill-in-the-blank exercise to let learners to fill the blank with a word they have to ...
almost 10 years ago
By Sherlina Austin
Angelique Maige
Hi, I'm creating an interaction with a series of text entry and hotspot questions to make it look as a program simulation . My problem is the following: when hovering...
almost 10 years ago
By Angelique Maige