Last Post Replies
Martin Iwinski
I'm having issues with an assessment course I'm developing. There are 25 questions and the user needs to get 100% to pass. If the user gets a question wrong, a warnin...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Génia K
Hello everyone I have a problem when using .swf: I set  the option "play from trigger", checked  the options... but the .swf still plays automatically when the slide b...
almost 10 years ago
Alison Martin
I have created a Storyline lesson for a web application. I came across this article on embedding the lesson in the webpage. I would like to know how this would work wh...
almost 10 years ago
By Alison Martin
Paul Siu
Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but where does SCORM 2004 cmi.learner_name come from? Does it come from the LMS when they login and click on the training or d...
almost 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Robin LaPeters
I would like to give partial credit for each correct response to a multi-response question. I thought I could do this by choosing Score By Choice but the option is not...
almost 10 years ago
By Robin LaPeters
Tom Mcdonough
In Storyline I have a training and assessment program with 6-sections and want to amend the titles for the LMS printed Results reports.  The learner prints the Result...
almost 10 years ago
Gina LoPresti
I tried to search, but the search function does not seem to be working. Is there a post/thread about Section 508 support, processes and requirements for Storyline? I ...
almost 10 years ago
By Gina LoPresti
cindy lucas
I want the user to type something in a search field. Once that's done, i want it to advance to another layer. Is there anyway to add a trigger to a data entry field th...
almost 10 years ago
By cindy lucas
Cheryl Theis
I am trying to figure out how to change the highlight color in the Matching Drop-drag question. I have checked all the Accents and Controls options, but cannot figure ...
almost 10 years ago
boris hudec
Hello, I have one question concerning a design effect. I put a shape (rounded rectangle) on my slide but with transparency at 100%. And I want to make my slide darkenn...
almost 10 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Keith armour
I am considering purchasing articulate storyline as I have a new role in my workplace. I have to competence assess people ensuring they are building products correctly...
almost 10 years ago
Carrie Langlois
Hey all, I have several lessons that have been loaded to our LMS.  Each lesson has a quiz with a results slide that reports to the LMS when the timeline starts on the ...
almost 10 years ago
Christine  Rumatz
Hello, My question is about the "search" feature at the upper right corner of the articulate.com E-Learning Heroes website.  Occasionally, a search will produce a lot...
almost 10 years ago
Antonio Archetti
After hours of intensive creative work, clicking twice on the audio start recorder, suddenly Storyline stopped working with a simple message "Storyline stopped working...
almost 10 years ago
By Antonio Archetti
boris hudec
Hello, I'm trying to build a training module on Storyline, in the form of an e-learning. And i have a summary screen with several tabs, each tabs allowing to go to eac...
almost 10 years ago
By Harri S
Nick Omar
Hi, I published my course for LMS and the system is not loading it. When I checked the error log, I saw the message below. I'd like to know how to fix these errors or ...
almost 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Richard S
Hello! I would like to set up a training where the learner answers multiple questions throughout where no question necessarily has a right or wrong answer but instead ...
almost 10 years ago
By Richard S
sachin patil
Hi, I would like to know, is html5 output stable in IE9? My project requirement does not include flash output on desktop and user can see html5 output on IE9-desktop. ...
almost 10 years ago
By sachin patil
john faulkes
A client is planning a suite of learning modules that will be created as separate storyline projects, and each one published for use in the Articulate Mobile Player. L...
almost 10 years ago
Aaron Kapala
Hi There, Wonder if you could help me, i am going to be looking at publishing some content to our LMS to test and wondered whether the files can be opened in Articulat...
almost 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier