Last Post Replies
Melanie Mornard
I've completed my first draft Storyline project and now want to transfer the published presentation to a client's network.  I've tried publishing to web and publishing...
almost 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Paul Curry
I'm been trying to utilize the Progress Tracker Storyline template from community user Nicole Legault, and I've added additional lessons, but I can't get the check box...
almost 10 years ago
By Mel Atkins
Dee Parker
I am responding to a request that requires "Electronic transfer compatibility of LMS data to a Registration and Evaluation System (RES) using XML format." Does anyone ...
almost 10 years ago
By Dee Parker
Dominique Wheeler
Hi, I've created a simulation training (show me/try me) in which the user can navigate to the previous and next slides. I have two slides that will not allow navigatio...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Emily Blackmore
The window that pops up with email and preview options after publishing a project has stopped appearing. I uninstalled Storyline and reinstalled yesterday, and the win...
almost 10 years ago
Mischelle Walters
I am new to storyline, actually just in the trial phase and am designing an email protocol program.  I want to add animation to the text so it look like it is being ty...
almost 10 years ago
By Andrew Pearce
Felicity Hunt
I'm getting inconsistent results when publishing and playing some demo system simulations. Some play fine, others don't. Sometimes the screencast disappears and white ...
almost 10 years ago
Elaine Basler
Is there a way to permit pausing, without enabling the seek bar?  When we have the seek bar enabled, our learners know how to pull the arrow to the end to bypass conte...
almost 10 years ago
Carol Levin
How do I set up a main navigation slide so that the audio plays only on first visit?
almost 10 years ago
Fraser M
My business is taking on a lot of projects right now and I'm looking for another developer to work with my team.  It's quite a simple process.  I would send you a stor...
almost 10 years ago
Steve Gervais
Hello Community, So here is my Dilemma, We are working on a multitude of courses. Some are using PC  and others are using a MAC.  We are finding that are fonts size an...
almost 10 years ago
Susan  Dumas
Hi  When  creating a screen recording in Storyline is it possible to change and save the default recording window size? I need to record at a size that is not currentl...
almost 10 years ago
Kelly Kremin
I want a really big player so that embedded videos are actually useful. Possible?
almost 10 years ago
By Kelly Kremin
Nicola Barbaro
Hi, I have an issue when importing audio in a storyline project. The audio mp3 I'm trying to insert is 120 sec long, but I want the duration of the timeline to be set...
almost 10 years ago
Bruce Graham
Hi, Very often I create a "Lightbox Scene". So..I create one, delete the "jump to next slide when user clicks" Trigger which gets inserted, then "Duplicate Slide" to ...
almost 10 years ago
mark rapanut
Hello team, I used a true/false variable to prevent forward progress until my media & exercises finish.  It defaults to false, and changes to true when the slide r...
almost 10 years ago
By Peter Anderson
PJ Wallace
Dear Sir or Madam at e-learning Heroes, As Storyline program users, a colleague and myself have experienced Storyline program running problems. The file size of the ...
almost 10 years ago
mark mabuna
Hi,  I have encountered an issue when playing the HTML5 web version output of my storyline file in IE11.  I am not sure if anyone among you have experienced this but w...
almost 10 years ago
Ron Duwell
I created a course where I want to make sure the learner has at least visited all pages in the course prior to being complete.  There is no final assessment. I want to...
almost 10 years ago
By Ron Duwell
Allison Antalek
When I insert a sequence template, an odd thin line appears around the slide inside the player and I can't get rid of it. This happens when I insert video too. For the...
almost 10 years ago