Last Post Replies
JR Lawhorne
I'm building a course where I do all navigation within the slides.   How do I set the player to take up no or minimal space?  i.e. I don't want the bottom to be wide -...
almost 10 years ago
By JR Lawhorne
Isabelle D
Hello, Can someone tell me how I can make sure that users answer all their questions before submitting their exam with Storyline. Thanks Isabelle
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Michelle Healy
Hi, I am trying to create a drag and drop activity in Storyline where students will need to drag a certain set of items into the drop area first before dragging the ot...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Fran  Weber
I'd gotten a message that the storyline version that created the file wasn't the same as the file that created the project I was working on (not sure how that's possib...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Jeremy White
I am a new user of Storyline and just recorded my first video using Record Screen. I've noticed that the audio begins great but then after a while there is a constant ...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Dan Myers
Hey Storyline Gurus, Has anyone had any success with drag and drop working consistently on windows 8 tablets? It seems to work just fine to move the objects around som...
almost 10 years ago
By sebastjan f
Nancy Blackmon
I have built an inactive course in which students can basically chose different options which will result in multiple endings.  I have four main scenarios to begin wit...
almost 10 years ago
Kenni Low
Hi for story line, am I able to embed html5 animations in the quiz? thanks
almost 10 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Mark Julius
I have a question with a "Yes"/"No" choice. Yes being the correct answer. When Yes is selected, I don't want the user to click on Submit to reveal the feedback. When Y...
almost 10 years ago
Julian Mantilla
Hello  I have been developing a virtual learning objects with Articulate Studio 13 and Storyline (version 2013). I imported an interaction from Engage 13 Storyline acc...
almost 10 years ago
Camilla W
Hello, I am new to Articulate Storyline - so really hope someone can help me with a query I have! I am building a scenario-based e-learning course where the learner wi...
almost 10 years ago
Camilla W
Hello, I am new to Articulate Storyline - so really hope someone can help me with a query I have! I am building a scenario-based e-learning course where the learner wi...
almost 10 years ago
Rand Tufford
Has anyone had any experience in embedding a "Cooliris" 3-D wall into Storyline? It seems that it works just about everywhere on the Net now, including social sites, ...
almost 10 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Mark Bennett
Hi guys, Do you know how to stop an essay question from locking when users go back to the page? Attempts is stuck at 1 in the question properties so can't change it to...
almost 10 years ago
Luke ODonnell
Hi Storyline peoples, I am looking at developing html5 games in Construct2 and I wanted to be able to use the calls to the (articulate SCORM wrapper) from functions bu...
almost 10 years ago
Julian Mantilla
Regards, Articulate team  In a previous post, I asked about an error in the interactivity of a few buttons on the interactions importadades Stoline from Engage13. I wa...
almost 10 years ago
Helen Miller
Hello,  I have made a quiz using a word bank and in the preview the try again layer does allow you to switch answers but when I publish you can't. I've tried setting t...
almost 10 years ago
Olga Stumpf
Hello forum. I have a scenario where I want the learner to click a button that jumps to a URL, but then I want to force an Exit. We are not using a LMS, so we have the...
almost 10 years ago
By Olga Stumpf
Kenni Low
Hi, Just wondering, if i export the e-learning to HTML5 , and upload to Vimeo, will all the interactivity works? If I'm not using LMS, will the interactivity works in...
almost 10 years ago
By Seth Ozen
John Doe
Is there a way to copy text or content from inside the published slides, either in html5 version or the flash version? Can there be a way to allow users to copy the c...
almost 10 years ago
By John Doe