Last Post Replies
Luke ODonnell
Hi Storyline peoples, I am looking at developing html5 games in Construct2 and I wanted to be able to use the calls to the (articulate SCORM wrapper) from functions bu...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Julian Mantilla
Regards, Articulate team  In a previous post, I asked about an error in the interactivity of a few buttons on the interactions importadades Stoline from Engage13. I wa...
almost 10 years ago
Helen Miller
Hello,  I have made a quiz using a word bank and in the preview the try again layer does allow you to switch answers but when I publish you can't. I've tried setting t...
almost 10 years ago
Olga Stumpf
Hello forum. I have a scenario where I want the learner to click a button that jumps to a URL, but then I want to force an Exit. We are not using a LMS, so we have the...
almost 10 years ago
By Olga Stumpf
Kenni Low
Hi, Just wondering, if i export the e-learning to HTML5 , and upload to Vimeo, will all the interactivity works? If I'm not using LMS, will the interactivity works in...
almost 10 years ago
By Seth Ozen
John Doe
Is there a way to copy text or content from inside the published slides, either in html5 version or the flash version? Can there be a way to allow users to copy the c...
almost 10 years ago
By John Doe
Bob O'Donnell
Is there a built in course progress bar? If not, does someone have an example of one?  I need to display a users completion percentage of the entire course.
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Cort Coghill
So, thanks to the E-Learning Heroes I am successfully publishing using the WEB option.  However, I am trying to figure out my next challenge.  I am trying to publish t...
almost 10 years ago
Lori Oliver
If I select the "pick many" option for a quiz question, the choices selected "glow" when chosen.  I would like to duplicate this state in the "pick one" type quiz ques...
almost 10 years ago
By Mary Eldredge
Dieter B
Hi, I have create a screencast video to build an interactive software simulation in try mode. Storyline detected an mouse action on right click to start a part of my s...
almost 10 years ago
By Helen Tyson
Knowledgefront Digital Learning
HI Is there a way of setting a variable value at a particular point on a timeline - not on Start or end but say after 5 seconds? I want to to be able to do it without ...
almost 10 years ago
Lucia Salters
Hi All I need to send an email to x when the users clicks a button. The email must contain these three variable from the course: txtName txtEmail Please could someone ...
almost 10 years ago
By Lucia Salters
ebrahim hojati
how can design a simple game?
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Cort Coghill
Okay, so I am rather frustrated but realize this can be chalked up to being a new user.   So, when I publish to the web and try to utilize Google drive as my platform ...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Jackie Eichhorn
I am new to Storyline.  The videos do not appear on the tutorials. I have Windows XP  Office 2007     What are the pc requirements to run this tutorial? Thanks. Jackie
almost 10 years ago
Brandon Kent
Hi all!   I'm using the Storyline SDK to customize the player frame.  One goal is to make the 'Next' button only appear when the Designer (person creating the page/sli...
almost 10 years ago
By Brandon Kent
Ross Williams
Hi everyone, I am new to articulate and story line and have a project that I need to complete like yesterday! Its going well but I was wondering if there is a key boar...
almost 10 years ago
By Ross Williams
A D  D I S C O
Hi! I´ve created a Drag and Drop interaction with a custom submit button (I've turned off the submit button in the player). Everything works fine, except for the delay...
almost 10 years ago
By Sij X
Nalin Dubey
Hi Heroes,  How do we get a Player like this in Storyline output..? In the Player customization place, there is an option to import a Player Template xml file. I know ...
almost 10 years ago
By Rudy Nausch
John Doe
Hi, I have a story file with almost 100 slides and each slide contains an audio file. When I publish it now, it publishes with all the audios. I was just wondering if ...
almost 10 years ago
By John Doe