Last Post Replies
Larry Ober
Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.  That's my problem. I thought the variable results.scorepercent would return ...
almost 9 years ago
By Larry Ober
Ana Victória
Hello, I have a slide that advances automatically when timeline ends. It works fine the first time. When I review that slide it doesn't advances!!
almost 9 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
tim price
Hi, is it possible to setup a redo for a quiz, so that the user only has to redo the incorrect selections? thanks Tim
almost 9 years ago
By tim price
Dorothy Stark
Is there any way to have a graphical progress bar that increments every time someone gets a correct answer on a quiz on multiple draws from a question bank? I see how ...
almost 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Anuradha Deshpande
I want to use a customized Indian language font (Mangal) in my storyline scene. i do not want it to be applied to the entire slide. It should be seen in a text box by ...
almost 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
g thompson
I'm animating with fade-in two main bullet points with three sub bullets each. Each bullet should come in along with certain parts of the audio I have. The first bulle...
almost 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Thomasina Bradbury
I am trying to hide the base layer objects in a Pick One quiz question; however, in some instances, when I click the Continue button I can see the objects just before ...
almost 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Anna Oftedal
Hi, I attended one of the pre-sales webinars for Storyline, but the moderator suggested I get more information here We have Articulate Studio 09, and I'm still tryin...
almost 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Leigh S
I'm having an issue with buttons and visited states. My aim is to have the button appear grayed out after it has been clicked and the designated slide layer has been v...
almost 9 years ago
By Greg Damron
Elizabeth Adams
We are creating modules where we will provide instruction then ask the user to try the next step. To save item, I tried recording the audio while I was recording the s...
almost 9 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Kate Leifheit
I created and saved a new color scheme for my course, but this is the second time where the next day I open it and the color scheme is no longer there. Is there someth...
almost 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Kathy  Williams
Hi I can not get clear videos when I load them into storyline I am recording with snag-it and the recording is clear in their editor but once I bring it in to storylin...
almost 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Doug Rose
Hi Storyline community, I am creating an online lesson that will also be the help system for a new web based application.  What I would like to do is link to the my st...
almost 9 years ago
By Doug Rose
Karen Pierce
Jeanette -- Whenever I play your turorials, they stop playing in 15 seconds or so. Those that feature the male (Tom?) work fine. Am I the only one experiencing this?
almost 9 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Catherine Lombardozzi
Working in Storyline... I am trying to create a stylized radio button series for an exercise - here's the functionality I am trying to achieve > three choices repre...
almost 9 years ago
By Annie Jean
almost 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Lauren Walter
I do not want any aspect of the player showing, so anywhere there is an option for player buttons to show, all of them are unchecked.  I have unchecked the PREV/NEXT b...
almost 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Keith Kemsley
Hi Everyone! We are trying to produce a screen recording in Storyline and then import into Ariculate Studio as a web object. It seems to work fine when we insert it as...
almost 9 years ago
By Keith Kemsley
frank yang
Please see the picture below: can I remove the white space below without changing my animations thanks,
almost 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Jason Rooth
One of my staff members downloaded StoryLine, installed it and ended up with a Desktop full of shortcuts. She then uninstalled StoryLine and everything on her Desktop ...
almost 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson