Last Post Replies
Chris Brooks
I have developed a course I which the learner can choose to   A take rout 1 and take a quiz which covers the learning in rout 1 (5 questions) exit the course  B  Take...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
michelle eames
I want to modify the colour of the background template of the interactions.  I have used several of them in the course.  However, although I can change all the element...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Mitch Horn
Hi, Has anyone created or know how to create a risk calculator in Storyline? I am trying to build on similar to this : http://www.raymondjames.com/retire_calc.htm Any...
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Frank Smith
Good Morning everyone,  I have done a screen recording which i was hoping would fit a slide perfectly, it doesn't and has a small area of white either side of the reco...
almost 10 years ago
By Frank Smith
Katie Gibbons
Hi Folks, I am building on a quiz with multiple choice function. If the person selects the incorrect answer - how I prevent them from moving on - I want them to try t...
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Richard Blunt
Hi Heroes, I have a client what want a graded end-of-course assessment results passed to their LMS. They also want us to do the Kirkpatric Level 1 evaluation via surve...
almost 10 years ago
By Richard Blunt
Marco Nespeca
Hi,  I am wondering how to insert/embed a PDF file into Storyline.  I would like to HTML5 output to "call" a pdf that I have on a webserver for example document1.pdf a...
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Tineke Porschen
Hello! Can I link an URL (to for example a webpage) on a Hotspot? And can I do this on several hotspots (different webpages) on the same picture? Thanks!!!!!
almost 10 years ago
By Tineke Porschen
andrew welsh
hi folks, I hope that you can help me with my dilemma. I have a screen which has 2 input text boxes.  In an ideal world I would like it when the user presses the Comp...
almost 10 years ago
By andrew welsh
Ken Willard
Looking for some help / best practices. I have a client who says that the sound recordings I've made on some slides are not loud enough and/or have background noise. I...
almost 10 years ago
By Al Stroinovsky
Matthew Swift
I have an object with 6 states which shows on the slide and the feedback for that slide, all work fine apart from the 6th state which works fine on the slide but on th...
almost 10 years ago
By Matthew Swift
boris hudec
Hello, I put an audio file on a slide on Storyline. Is it possible to set the appearance of a trigger at a certain point of the audio file. For exemple, I want to set ...
almost 10 years ago
By Al Stroinovsky
James McLuckie
Hi All I have a client who needs to run the courses that I have built for them via an LMS. This is so they can track quiz results. Many of their learners use iPads, so...
almost 10 years ago
By James McLuckie
Issac Li
Hi all, I am creating an interactive eLearning course and I would like to have a function like, for example: There is an input field on the slide, users need to key in...
almost 10 years ago
By Issac Li
Geert De Rycke
Hi all, We’ve been using Storyline for about a month now. I must admit it has changed the way I look at developing eLearning content. Something that has always bothere...
almost 10 years ago
By Matthew Mason
Stacey Wagers
I have a menu layer that has a hover border so that it appears on click and hides when you move off of it. It is on each of the slides. About halfway through each of m...
almost 10 years ago
By Stacey Wagers
chris barrett
Hi - I'm using Storyline to create some clinical reasoning skills tools. They work like this: a medical student is presented with a case and asked what they think is h...
almost 10 years ago
By Andrew Gee
cindy lucas
I have a slide with five layers. there is a button on the corner that once you click it, it displays layer two. layer two is a transparent layer that shows at the bott...
almost 10 years ago
By Robert Lengacher
Kim Munzert
How does one save Storyline with Unique Names vs, "Story.html" and all related files so that multiple videos may be stored and accessed from the same set of directorie...
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Joan Thorn
Does anyone have a working stop watch that could be used to time left in a break.  I found one in power point but have not been able to make it work in Articulate. Th...
almost 10 years ago
By Joan Thorn