Last Post Replies
Ant Pugh
Does anyone know any shortcuts or have any tips on how to navigate around different windows within a Storyline project? I find that when I have any more than 4 tabs/sl...
almost 9 years ago
By Annie Jean
Sherry Sesler
I have a drag and drop exercise with 23 items and 5 drop targets. Of the 23 items,  19 have “correct” drop targets and 8 of the 19 have multiple correct drop targets. ...
almost 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Rives Hassell-Corbiell
Hello, I have three layers, which from bottom up are named Continuity (base), Your Role, and Consequences. I set triggers at each layer to show the next layer (by name...
almost 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
amy fuchs
Is there a way to use the value of a variable to set the contents of a text box?  for example, if the value of variable1 is true, set the contents of a text box on sli...
almost 9 years ago
By Annie Jean
Jim Sweezie
I have a 5 question quiz, each question is a fill-in-the-blank type.  The number of correct answers range from 3 to 5 per question.  I have turn on quiz review but for...
almost 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Vikramaditya Tomar
Hi, I am using Articulate Studio for 2 years and quite happy with it. Now I am evaluating Storyline. I have a very specific problem and want help regarding it. What I ...
almost 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Jodie O'Rourke
Hi there, I've been searching and reading through previous posts on how to customise the player. I realise I cannot remove the player altogether but still wanted to cu...
almost 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Amanda Gentry
Does anyone use Oracle's Learn.com as their LMS?  Have you been able to publish courses and launch them through the mobile web on a tablet?
almost 9 years ago
By Amanda Gentry
Jill Freeman
Hi. Has anyone experienced problems importing a scene someone else created into another SL file? He started wtih my SL template. HIs SL file plays and views perfectly ...
almost 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Sol Moh
Hi. I import a quiz with time limit from Articulate Quizmaker 9 to storyline. The published project doesn't display the timer. Please help me.
almost 9 years ago
By Sol Moh
Jonathan Workman
For those who are just getting in on this project, this thread will bring you up to speed: http://community.articulate.com/forums/p/14812/86101.aspx#86101 Now I am wan...
almost 9 years ago
By Jonathan Workman
Gerry Wasiluk
I need a memory jog. (Now there's a opening for you.    ). I think during the beta we talked about what to do when the connection to the LMS was lost and you wanted th...
almost 9 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Russell Still
I'm adding some code in my quiz so that different questions show when the quiz is taken. My quiz has 11 questions total, but I'm only showing 10 on any particular quiz...
almost 9 years ago
By Russell Still
Luke Dart
Hi all Does anyone know if Storyline allows 3D content to be viewed as a web object? Bizarrely I am able to view the content correctly in preview mode but not once pub...
almost 9 years ago
By Luke Dart
Fabrizio Ruscelli
I should change the writing "Congratulation, you passed" and "You did not pass" but I didn't find the place to do it. Regards. Fabrizio
almost 9 years ago
By Fabrizio Ruscelli
Diane Elkins
Question:  Is there a way to make an item draggable without having an action associated with the drag/drop? Context: I'm creating a drag and drop activity from scratch...
almost 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Vassiliki Bouki
Hi again, I have the following problem when I see a storyline in ipad. It works well but the 'menu' option does NOT appear at all. I have put it in the top right corne...
almost 9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Vassiliki Bouki
Hi all, I have the following problem/question: when we create a video recording and insert it in a slide, is there any way to control the recording and add subtitles a...
almost 9 years ago
By Vassiliki Bouki
Raymond Wan
Hi everyone - hope someone can help me out!  I have multiple videos to insert into a storyline project.  All of the videos are pre-built and have you have the ability...
almost 9 years ago
By David Burton
Kristi Thorkelson
Hello, We are looking for a Storyline consultant/contractor.  The position is located in the San Francisco Bay Area and consultant must be able to work onsite. Please ...
almost 9 years ago
By Kristi Thorkelson