Last Post Replies
Geert De Rycke
Hi all, We’ve been using Storyline for about a month now. I must admit it has changed the way I look at developing eLearning content. Something that has always bothere...
almost 10 years ago
By Matthew Mason
Stacey Wagers
I have a menu layer that has a hover border so that it appears on click and hides when you move off of it. It is on each of the slides. About halfway through each of m...
almost 10 years ago
By Stacey Wagers
chris barrett
Hi - I'm using Storyline to create some clinical reasoning skills tools. They work like this: a medical student is presented with a case and asked what they think is h...
almost 10 years ago
By Andrew Gee
cindy lucas
I have a slide with five layers. there is a button on the corner that once you click it, it displays layer two. layer two is a transparent layer that shows at the bott...
almost 10 years ago
By Robert Lengacher
Kim Munzert
How does one save Storyline with Unique Names vs, "Story.html" and all related files so that multiple videos may be stored and accessed from the same set of directorie...
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Joan Thorn
Does anyone have a working stop watch that could be used to time left in a break.  I found one in power point but have not been able to make it work in Articulate. Th...
almost 10 years ago
By Joan Thorn
Deb Korbel
I created a menu selection using text.  When the user clicks it, it takes them to a demonstration.  The problem is that once the text is selected, it changes color and...
almost 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Chris Want
Hi As a recap, I am pulling 15 random questions from a question bank. I would like a progress bar as a slider across the top of the screen, which will show question x ...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Kyran Weir
Hello, Is there any way to get results from a survey onto another system, any will do. Basically, I'm using the survey to collect feedback for something.  I've used t...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Jan Friml
Hi, I am working on a presentation in Articulate Storyline and some TrueType fonts don't show up as installed in fonts drop-down menu so I cannot use them in a present...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Pierre Grobler
Morning all Is there a developers guide to using Storyline and LMS? I need to pass it on to our global team as they need to understand how Storyline can track and repo...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Devin Cabungcal
Hello Everyone, I am working on developing multimedia pieces that house any type of resource (videos, powerpoints, pdfs for the most part) and when I go to publish I h...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Kerry J
Hi there How do I edit the layers that Articulate Storyline auto-generates as in the "Invalid Answer" layer in the screenshot below?
almost 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Jimmy Pow
I've made several quizzes in Articulate and have a customized result slide in appearance. What I'd really like to do is to have a different result slide for different ...
almost 10 years ago
By Jimmy Pow
Claire Forbes
Hi every ... I'm loving Storyline although I'm still fairly new to the game ... I've been tasked with creating a process training elearning programme that includes sim...
almost 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Chris Klein
Hi all, When executing a jump to next slide on timeline start, there is a slight delay where you can briefly (around half second) see the slide being skipped. I am usi...
almost 10 years ago
By Chris Klein
Philip Landry
I would like to learn how to insert a number field on a certificate so that it auto updates on each view if possible. I also want to add a printout button for this sam...
almost 10 years ago
By Philip Landry
Meredith Simpson
Hi, I am looking for the source code for talking characters. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Meredith
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Chris Smit
Hi All, I was wondering if anyone has experience in making screen recordings on which they some how managed to display or visualise what keyboard shortcuts they used?!...
almost 10 years ago
By Aalap Shah
Anne Richards
Hi, When setting up a hotspot quiz, if I don't use the default Submit button i.e. I create my own, the hotspot doesn't work.  Even if I click in the right place, it te...
almost 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro