Last Post Replies
Lisa Adams
I am fairly new to Articulate and will be using it to design software/technical training classes as well as general education..  I think the "fundamentals" class might...
almost 10 years ago
By Lisa Adams
karen aman
When I open my co-worker's ".story" file, Calibri font renders larger for me than her at the same size setting--i have tried reinstalling the font, but this does not h...
almost 10 years ago
By karen aman
Colleen Woods
Hi - I have my file ready to test on my website - but what is the exact section of the HTML code (when viewed on local drive) for my to embed... the article had everyt...
almost 10 years ago
By Colleen Woods
Laura  Heilman
The situation is: I have a series of multi-layered slides that I wish to allow the user to navigate through, base to successive layers, in a linear fashion. (Example: ...
almost 10 years ago
By Tim Shelton
Dan Hernandez
HELP! ¿how can I set a initial point in a scrolling panel?, I am trying to scrool down-up when i change from a previous slide to the scroll panel slide, so I really ne...
almost 10 years ago
By Dennis Hall
AJ Summers
Best explanation is probably just to show the issue in action: This is only happening in Firefox (we have only been testing the latest, v 30). Any ideas for a fix here?
almost 10 years ago
By Dennis Hall
Viki Gossen
Shouldn't clicking "Prev" always take you to the slide that leads to the slide you are currently on? I noticed that on one slide it took me back to the beginning of th...
almost 10 years ago
By Viki Gossen
Karen Chan
I only just started using this software, and I've mainly been copying my first slide to maintain all the shapes and formatting I put on it. Is there a way to use this ...
almost 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Nalin Dubey
In Storyline, how can we make a slide progress automatically to the next slide after it finishes without clicking 'next'  in a course..  ??
almost 10 years ago
By Nalin Dubey
Steve Franks
So, I have published the same course two different ways (no, I don't have an LMS yet, that is a whole other conquest). Published for CD, this method works, if the quiz...
almost 10 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Alexander Muehlenkord
HI guys, I am sure it is asked or discussed plenty of times. But still I still have to add to it cause I am again getting frustrated. Why oh why can I not include cont...
almost 10 years ago
By Steve Franks
Maureen Gilliland
I didn't mess with any settings, so I have no idea what happened. I opened a completed project to add two slides, then went to Story view to remove the menu from those...
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
mwilliams@breg.com Williams
Hello everyone, Is there way for me to publish a module as a Word document and see the "states"? I need to see the text that appears when a user clicks on the white ci...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Joe Olvera
I have created a Pick Many quiz screen with 6 objects on it. Three are correct and they are marked correctly in the Edit function. When a user chooses the correct answ...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Alan Elman
Greetings Heroes, I'm in a pickle and need help. I have created a "process" Engage 09 interaction that is imported into a regulatory module. I need to know how to hide...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Chris Wall
I use a dual-monitor system while I work. Screen 1 is my laptop's monitor (on which I keep applications like Outlook running so I can keep an eye on my email or other ...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Erich Renken
I had no idea that you could use a "when timeline starts" trigger on individual objects within a timeline to control events. Basically, their "timeline" starts once th...
almost 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Erich Renken
I'm having a problem with changing the state of an object.  In the attached example, four boxes show for two seconds each and disappear. I have a Boolean variable that...
almost 10 years ago
By Erich Renken
Mark Cairns
I'm sending an exported word document of my Storyline course off to a translation service. My question is - Do I need to send the fonts used in the course or will MS W...
almost 10 years ago
By Mark Cairns
Nicole Sy
Hi Newbie here..first time poster.....I've created a non-submitted drag and drop (client request, just an interaction, not a scored or submitted quiz) - and I'd like a...
almost 10 years ago
By James McLuckie