Last Post Replies
Marie DesJardin
Hello, everyone who does video training! We have a new VP who does not like the word "Tutorial" for our free, short video... tutorials. I'm looking for suggestions. Wh...
almost 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Alena Buis
Just wondering if anyone had any feedback on publishing to 2004 vs. 1.2? We received feedback from our LMS provider that 2004 would be "more stable" rather than 1.2. H...
almost 10 years ago
By Alena Buis
Virginia Wright-Peterson
I am trying to create a freeform quiz slide that is a paragraph without punctuation. I want students to add the correct punctuation, mostly commas. It seems like hotsp...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Shawn Simpson
Hi guys, I have a very weird issue happening with web objects. Let me set the stage for you: I have a course that we (my team and I) have decided to use to embed a web...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Kim Knight
Help! Hi Guys Trying to get multiple text entry boxes (or numeric entry boxes) on one slide. We need this to be a graded quiz. We need to be able to tell Articulate wh...
almost 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
rebecca britt
I recorded a simulation and, unknowingly, had the audio recording. I brought the screen capture in as step by step and now realize that even though the sound doesn't p...
almost 10 years ago
Pranali D
Hello I have created a survey which will tell whether user comes under high , medium or low risk.  I published this as SCORM package and tested it on SCORM Cloud  and ...
almost 10 years ago
Revital tz
Hi, recently I uncounterd somthing strange in multiple questions. I create a multiple question and when I publidh it and watch it in my LMS the distractors in the ques...
almost 10 years ago
Angela  MacDonald
I created a pre & post assessment in Articulate Storyline that has both survey and graded questions.  When I uploaded to our LMS it does not track the survey quest...
almost 10 years ago
Katie Corcoran
I was wondering if anyone could help me out with this. I'd like to be able to display Slide Numbers in the player so that it doesn't take up any space on the actual sl...
almost 10 years ago
By Katie Corcoran
Allison LaMotte
Hello, I have created a custom menu that I would like to display as a lightbox slide when the learner clicks on the corresponding player tab. Everything seems to work ...
almost 10 years ago
Nikki H
Hi I'm new to articulate (still on the trial period). Could someone please explain to me how to make a user automatically start typing in a text entry field when they ...
almost 10 years ago
By Nikki H
Jason Tilley
Hi guys, We are using variables for each of our standard questions that are changed to True when the user gets teh question correct. This way we use triggers on the ma...
almost 10 years ago
Claire Lohan
I am new to articulate and have created some buttons that trigger change of states when hovered over a picture. However I do not want the buttons to be visible to the ...
almost 10 years ago
By Claire Lohan
Kathy Pickett
Hi!  I am new user.  I am using a tab template I found here, but need learners to view all tabs before proceeding. I unchecked next box from being visible and added su...
almost 10 years ago
By Kathy Pickett
Amar Kulshreshtha
Hi All, I am creating a multiple fill up interaction with help of variables in a slide, and  in a single data entry i want both answer text and numeric. And  i am able...
almost 10 years ago
By Hassan Altaf Qazi
Salwa Saad-Abdulla
Hello, I am working on a Maths project and one of the learning objectives that the learner has to us a calculator. I am still a newbie to Storyline. Would it be possib...
almost 10 years ago
By Salwa Saad-Abdulla
Ingo Haubach
Hi Heroes, using an easy question in articulate storyline, i try to set a minimum amount of characters the user has to write in the text-field before he can proceed to...
almost 10 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Jason Tilley
Hi all, The only quiz options that have states are the True/False, Multiple Choice and Multiple Response. I use variables to determine if a user has already answered a...
almost 10 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Dan McCall
I'm doing a wiring diagram that's a drag and drop quize.   I have two options... 1)  Have my diagram/target be static, with drop points set up and everything.   The te...
almost 10 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis