Last Post Replies
Henrik Ax
Hi I can't get a sound to rewind. In have three buttons. Pause, Play and Rewind. Pause and Play have built-in triggers that work fine. But Rewind...how can I make a ho...
almost 10 years ago
By Henrik Ax
Dongyup Han
At this point, I can't upload the output files to web so that I can download it to my ipad. Is there any other way to download the output files to the ipad directly? ...
almost 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Pierre Jouan
Hello, I've got a little problem with slide state. I have a branching (landing) slide with 4 possibilities (doors). The user can decide to enter whatever door he wants...
almost 10 years ago
By Alex O'Byrne
Pablo Luque
Hi: Search results aren't in chronological or alphabetic order in articulate storyline. I need them ordered. Can someone help me? Thanks!
almost 10 years ago
By Pablo Luque
Henrik Ax
Hi I have a popup (layer) on a slide with a sound that automatically plays when the layser is shown. When I Close this popup the sound is "killed", which is good, but ...
almost 10 years ago
By Henrik Ax
Emalyn Lim
Hi, My question are quite obvious shown at the subject. How can I add URL or PDF links to Glossary tab? The feature shown at SL for Glossary is different from Resource...
almost 10 years ago
By Emalyn Lim
Tamás Komáromi
Dears, I try to create a quiz, without feedback. I allow the user to review the quiz, but without (unchecked) showing the correct/incorrect responses when reviewing. S...
almost 10 years ago
By Tamás Komáromi
Beth Sargent
Hi There, I'm taxed with creating a non-audio version of a course. I'm simply copying slides and creating the non-audio portion in a separate branch of the course. My ...
almost 10 years ago
By Beth Sargent
Jennifer Poore
I have Storyline - and recently purchased an upgrade for Articualte Studio Pro 13.When i attempt to import engage files into Storyline i'm getting an error message sta...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Melanie Osaki
Hi All...is there a way to make the Menu Text a larger font? 
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Caroline O'Connell
Hi I am currently building a course and quiz in storyline and wanted to create a question where the user would have to label an image.  I have tried with the insert t...
almost 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Bria Lubiens
Hello, I am building some training modules for a new application which has a hovering menu. Right now I am working on a tutorial which explains how to navigate around ...
almost 10 years ago
Joan Thorn
i have been asked by managment to set up an articulate type test for the quarterly audits of the separate locations.  Is there a way to export the complete tests and a...
almost 10 years ago
Judson Singer
Help if anybody knows. Because of anticipated bandwidth limit issues imposed by our host provider and also proprietary content security, we need to embed these as ext...
almost 10 years ago
Muge Ozkaptan
Hello everyone, I am trying to create a sequence drop down with limited attempts using Articulate. I have 9 answers and they need be ordered correctly. I have a custom...
almost 10 years ago
Kelly Schultze
Is there an easy or quicker way to lock the timeline to prevent learners from skipping through? Currently I have to go through each slide, creating two triggers to adj...
almost 10 years ago
Nicole D
Hi I've been following this thread and I've tried many of the suggestions and my story (without a menu) still doesn't fill the iPad screen. Any new suggestions? Thank ...
almost 10 years ago
By Nicole D
Peter Deneke
When I preview my slide, the sound is distorted. But when I play it from the timeline its fine. How can i fix this.?
almost 10 years ago
sarah glover
I've taken over design of a package, and have realised that some of the problems with it are because some of the slides/layers are lightboxes. For example, some quest...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Olivia Ocana
Hi I need to add hover explanations to some of the Player items that I have, including Help, Exit and Menu.  Are you able to advise how to do this, as I have attempted...
almost 10 years ago
By Olivia Ocana