Last Post Replies
Brett Rockwood
I am having problems getting fill-in-the-blank fields to reset when trainees attempt to retry a quiz. I have tinkered with the “When revisiting” field in the slide pro...
almost 10 years ago
By Antony Snow
Remington Picker
I'm unable to import my Powerpoint file. I'm using powerpoint 2007 and I've gone through all the steps listed in order to fix this issue. I can't contact support eithe...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Helen Elder
I have written hundreds of questions in Articulate Storyline.Some of the answers to the questions are very short, some are quite long. When I publish them, if the answ...
almost 10 years ago
Donielle Bell
Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me. I am working on a course that includes branching. I have changed the "Player Trigger" to jump to a particular slide several time...
almost 10 years ago
Bobbi Bailey
I am looking to do a couple of things with the course title in my Articulate Storlyline projects. 1) I am creating a template, and the first slide will contain the cou...
almost 10 years ago
Sarah Champion
Hi everyone, Apologies if this has been asked before - I had a look around but couldn't find anything that looked right. Just wondering if someone could clarify the wa...
almost 10 years ago
By Cédric Mallet
Alex M
Hi, Is any way to open storyline web course with "jump to slide" url parameter? Something like stroy.html?jumpto=slide_id_1 Thanks
almost 10 years ago
Vojto Bellus
Hi everyone, I have a question - why Zoom function does not work in browser window. Player adapts to the browser window, but the zoom function to enlarge player with c...
almost 10 years ago
By Alex O'Byrne
sonia omar
Hi, I'm trying to embed note taking option in storyline. This is where I've got so far. What I cant do is save the progress - as in how can I make sure that when the l...
almost 10 years ago
Peter Faulhaber
Hi. Is it possible to check if some one fill in some text in a Essay question. If so I want to enable e.g. a enable a button.
almost 10 years ago
Noreen b
Hi In my latest project when a pair of objects are selected I'm displaying a lightbox layer (matching pairs game) I'm then trying to change the state of the object so...
almost 10 years ago
By Noreen b
Andrew Lian
Hello I have set player size to fill the screen no matter what the size of the screen but sometimes (say on a small size netbook) it produces text etc. which is far to...
almost 10 years ago
By Andrew Lian
Peter Faulhaber
Hi all, Did someone already tried to count the number of characters is an essay question?
almost 10 years ago
By Creativ Technologies
Enna Ayub
Hi, I'd like to create the effect of the sound of the door keeps on knocking until the door is opened when anyone clicks on the door. I've tried using trigger, but not...
almost 10 years ago
By Enna Ayub
Stephanie Watkins
I have a custom result slide in which I have added an Exit button. The exit button has tigger to first submit the results and then a second trigger to Exit the course....
almost 10 years ago
By Hassan Mujtaba
Greg Rider
I have a screen with 4 simple click-on layers thru hotspots, 2 of which MUST be clicked by the user before they can hit the Next button to go the next screen. What's t...
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Missy Scardina
I have inserted a .swf file that is an avatar created in Codebaby.  I inserted the file as a video, not as a flash. Occasionally, when I use the Prev or Next button to...
almost 10 years ago
By Missy Scardina
Lindsay Serra
I would like to add a button to the final slide of an interaction to allow the user to restart the activity from the beginning. What is the best way to have all of the...
almost 10 years ago
By Judy Nollet
S M
Is there a global method for setting conditions for the Next button? I know how to do it on each slide, but I have too many slides to deal with. I want the Next button...
almost 10 years ago
By Judy Nollet
Paul Shorr
Many thanks to Gerry Wasiluk for Articulate-Storyline-to-SCORM-1-2-and-Saba.doc.  I have a question about using Passed/Failed with SABA.  In the JobAid it says using P...
almost 10 years ago