Last Post Replies
Gordon UBS Lam
I am not sure what the culprit is but I followed Steve Flowers thread to display a variable on each slide with the name of the slide.  However, when someone visits a l...
almost 10 years ago
By Gordon UBS Lam
tammy harrison
Hi there I have recently recorded multiple audio files directly in Storyline and most seem to be fine. However, I have one file that seems to be fine when I am in and ...
almost 10 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
sebastjan f
hi, trying to hide the numbers on the Quiz - sequence drag and drop. I was not able to find where I can remove them - so I covered them with white rectangle shape. Pre...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Mike Burke
Help, When I click on the insert tab many items such as picture, character etc. are not accessible. I have an attachment to give a visual. Any help would be appretiate...
almost 10 years ago
Heather Williams
I have been trying to publish to Web for a Homework assignment from a Storyline class I just completed last week.  Every time I try to publish to Web it never complete...
almost 10 years ago
Gabriella Broady
Hi there:  I have a slide with audio on it, and then the video plays after the audio completes. My stakeholder wants to set the screen so that the option to click NEXT...
almost 10 years ago
Junaid Mangera
How do you select your slide layers as content elements, to appear in your menu? Also How do you edit the next and previous buttons?
almost 10 years ago
YE qingwei
https://player.vimeo.com/video/149069174 This solution is for video replay.If for the common animation, like the first one to speak, then there was another person's di...
almost 10 years ago
Greg Sprinkle
This is a longshot, but I wanted to see if anyone has done this. I am assigned to a Project Management project.  And it is about cost management.  With that, most proj...
almost 10 years ago
By Greg Sprinkle
Marc-André Lavoie
I have an issue with the HTML 5  player and the web objects. I insert  a web object with javascript. I publish the content with the HTML 5 player with the LMS option...
almost 10 years ago
joshua simpson
Hi all, I tried searching for this topic and didn't see a previous post about it. So here I go: After publishing my course with HTML5 Output included, when playing bac...
almost 10 years ago
Jeroen Lensen
Dear developers and Articulate employees, For a client I'm developing 3 separate modules in Storyline that have to be packaged as one multi-SCORM-package with seque...
almost 10 years ago
barani daran
I want two state of audio button. 1. If i click audio should be mute. 2. If i click audio should be play. Remove audio reduce format.
almost 10 years ago
Kartik Tyagi
Hi to all heroes, I want to create a match the following quiz for the school going students, In this quiz i wish when the user click the Side a option to its matching ...
almost 10 years ago
By Antony Snow
Chris Klein
Hi All, I was wondering if it is possible to elegantly hide individual Pick One options. Currently, it just leaves open spaces where the hidden options would be. (File...
almost 10 years ago
By Chris Klein
Ramon Smitherman
I have an MP4 generated by Snagit.  It is 3.5 MB in size.  At first I couldb't insert it as Storyline processed it for hours without completing the insert.  Eventually...
almost 10 years ago
Brett Rockwood
I am having problems getting fill-in-the-blank fields to reset when trainees attempt to retry a quiz. I have tinkered with the “When revisiting” field in the slide pro...
almost 10 years ago
By Antony Snow
Remington Picker
I'm unable to import my Powerpoint file. I'm using powerpoint 2007 and I've gone through all the steps listed in order to fix this issue. I can't contact support eithe...
almost 10 years ago
Helen Elder
I have written hundreds of questions in Articulate Storyline.Some of the answers to the questions are very short, some are quite long. When I publish them, if the answ...
almost 10 years ago
Donielle Bell
Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me. I am working on a course that includes branching. I have changed the "Player Trigger" to jump to a particular slide several time...
almost 10 years ago