Last Post Replies
steph rezendes
When importing a video, after it completes the storyline player bar moves to a random spot in the video. Has anyone else had this happen?
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Carol Blevins
I'd like to simulate having a button "flip" over to reveal text. I can do it in PowerPoint with a wipe down exit and wipe up entrance of a second "layer" (or hidden co...
almost 10 years ago
David Lieberman
Hi, Our slides contain audio and on-screen items. We have to sync up the audio with the appearance of on-screen elements. Every time we attempt to preview the timeline...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Sara Faro
Hi everyone! I am creating some exercises, and I divided the slides by chapters. I need a result slide for each chapter, just to congrats the users that answered all q...
almost 10 years ago
Lesa Black
I am creating a training with several screen casts in which I need to zoom in on certain areas. I know zooming requires having separate slides instead of using multipl...
almost 10 years ago
By Lesa Black
Oren S.
Hi there,  I'm building a course in Hebrew that contains a glossary. After I inserted all the terms I found out that the definition content did not align to the right,...
almost 10 years ago
Olivia Ocana
Hi The course I have created is linear, with knowledge check Q&A throughout.  If a learner gets one question wrong within the course, it seems they have to go thr...
almost 10 years ago
Jennifer Williams
I'm creating a project by importing a PowerPoint. The PowerPoint slides are numbered; however, when I import them into Storyline the number are wiped out. I do not see...
almost 10 years ago
By Jennifer Williams
Nicole D
Hi! What is a good story size to be viewed in the articulate mobile player without a side menu? Using sizes for html 5 doesn't seem to work - the story does not fill t...
almost 10 years ago
Lauren Bradley
Hi -- I was wondering if there is a way to label answer choices for quizzes for SCORM output. It looks like the output shows the first letter of the answer. However, i...
almost 10 years ago
By Lauren Bradley
Robyn Serum
Hi, I've run into a strange issue that I'm wondering if anyone has experienced. On some computers, when users click to open the Storyline files, they either do not loa...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Kirsten  Grubic
Hi there, I've created a quiz in Storyline and when I publish it to our LMS and get to the Submit button I receive a message from webpage that reads: "_SetValue1 cmi.i...
almost 10 years ago
By Keith Doney
Peter Faulhaber
Hi All, I want to place a Multple Choice AND short answer question on one page. Preferable, the MC on the Base Layer and the Short Answer on the next layer. Is this po...
almost 10 years ago
Natz Xeno
I have created a sofware e-learning using the screen recorder tool in Storyline. But the video frame is blurred, I have set the video to open in a new browser window s...
almost 10 years ago
Megan Cook
I have created a presentation and added a hyperlink to take the learner to an external website. When i publish the presentation, the hyperlink will not work in the nor...
almost 10 years ago
Jennifer Vos
Hi, I would like to know what storyline size is best for modules which will be played on multiple different smart phones, such as Samsung Galaxy, iPhone, etc. The cont...
almost 10 years ago
James Fishback
Newby question: I am sure I fat-fingered an extra key, but I cannot turn off the insert mode that writes over slide text. How do I get back to the normal insert mode?
almost 10 years ago
Nicole Reardon
Hi!  I'd like to import a slide (and it's 12 layers!)  from a colleagues' storyline project into one that I am creating but I also want to be able to change the look o...
almost 10 years ago
Andrey Sulima
Hi all, I often use external WebObjects in Articulate Storyline to display different content in slide, which are simple HTML files. When I view the course via Safar...
almost 10 years ago
By Andrey Sulima
Sandra Marquez
Can anyone tell me how I can customize the Feedback text when the timer runs out on an exercise? Help?
almost 10 years ago