Last Post Replies
max maizels
dear all i have a project in which there is almost no text in the slides/scene text is in the slide master slides and user navigates the project to view various jpg's ...
almost 10 years ago
By Anum Ash
Pedro Fernandez
Can someone confirm some Variable behavior for me? Setup: I have 3 slides in Storyline: Slide 1 - navigation menu with icons; icons are linked to specific pages; us...
almost 10 years ago
By Hassan Altaf Qazi
Jeff Forrer
Hi. Trying to figure out if you can add a 'sound' to an incorrect or correct drop easily when the user drops an item on a target? I have a sorting drag and drop.  Sort...
almost 10 years ago
By Eva Han
Arnold Foss
So I have published a course to play on the ipad with the option to download the course.  I have installed the mobile app on the ipad and have access to the course fil...
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Britannia Robinson
1) I created a pick many for a quiz on a slide, however, I noticed that the slide locks and doesn't allow you to go back to review the information.  (that's good and b...
almost 10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Rick Sell
Can I put more than one animation onto an object like I can in PowerPoint using the "Add Animation" feature?
almost 10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Mary H.
I have a drag/drop slide where the learner drags one of hour images to the correct placement and then clicks Submit. If the learner is incorrect I'd like the image to ...
almost 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Rania Hamed
when I publish my quiz on story online and I enable download off line I can't download it on my Ipad as the option itself (download off line in articulate when I open ...
almost 10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Peter Brown
Hi Group I've just hit a problem and am interested if anyone else has seen it. At one point in a Storyline course I play an MP4 video (about 2 mins and 17mb) in a li...
almost 10 years ago
By Peter Brown
Kristin Fiore
Hi, I'm not sure if this is a glitch or something I don't know how to do, but when I apply a layout to a question slide, it accepts the background graphics and answer ...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Jill Staut
OK - I need some help here to see if this has happened to anyone else. I have been working on a project for a few months.  I always accessed it from my Recent Projects...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Ken Teutsch
I'm a new Storyline user.  I just did a screen recording, added it to a slide, trimmed the video to where I wanted it to end, and ended the timeline at that point.  Se...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Allegacy Center for Leadership and Character ~ Wake Forest School of Business
I viewed the tutorial on how to change the player size by going into the player properties, etc. However, on the tutorial, there is a button called "options" under the...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Laura Sund Martin
There's a bug in Storyline so that when I open an existing course and edit certain slides, every slide I edit gets its Total Display Time increased to exactly the same...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Lauren Parker
I have a course that has been developed in one scene.  The first slide has you select a language, English or Spanish.  Then the course proceeds to the slides in the se...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Trip Levine
Functionality works as expected on desktop. If I have my player nav settings on "Restricted", then a user can only go back to a section if they have completed those pa...
almost 10 years ago
By Trip Levine
Robbin Hessa
the storyline course plays on all servers except the local host server running win 8 which is critical for the business.   i just get the loading circular spinning gra...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Brian Higgins
I am new to StoryLine but have been developing for about 15 years and I am a bit of an 'old dog". That said I create all of my own templates and rarely use any predesi...
almost 10 years ago
By Brian Higgins
Matt Dix
Hi Having created and tested a Storyline file containing 13 short screen recording demos (total file size 285 MB) I have published to Moodle and at first everything se...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
John Nixdorf
Is it possible to directly manipulate (e.g. increment) system-generated variables like Results.PassPoints and Results.PassPercent? Reason I ask is that I have a quiz b...
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze