Last Post Replies
Dan Toomey
Greetings, I am trying to hide the questions/answers on the "Print Results" slide and only show the score. I have seen a few posts related to this and have tried witho...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Chris Want
Hi all When using Storyline and creating some bigger courses, involving branching, images etc, I am finding it takes a long time to save and slows my PC. I have seen t...
almost 10 years ago
Dana Jeffries
Greetings, I would like to create a dropdown menu that would direct uses to different PowerPoint presentations.  Where are the detailed instructions on how to do this?...
almost 10 years ago
By Dana Jeffries
Kelsey Gunderson
Is there a way to trigger control when one box gets checked on one slide then on the last slide a check appears in like a checklist form that I can create? Looking to...
almost 10 years ago
By Kelsey Gunderson
Lauren Pinto
I created a software simulation for one of our websites.  I recorded sound seperately into Storyline.  Is there a way to have one button control both the sound on the ...
almost 10 years ago
Stuart S.
it seems that when a quiz with "resume saved state" is revisited, the previous answer cannot be changed.  Is there a way to have a revisited quiz show the previou...
almost 10 years ago
Gunter Saunders
If I update a storyline file and then re-publish with the same filename as the old version my browser remembers the old version of the story i.e. it has cached certain...
almost 10 years ago
By Gunter Saunders
John Curran
I often find that when a client installs Storyline the templates and top interactions don't appear in the New Slide window. Instead you get a message about 'connecting...
almost 10 years ago
Ludovic De Meyer
Hi can anyone help me. I want to make a lesson in which I use and embed youtube video. What I want to do is to automatically stop the video by using a cue point. I th...
almost 10 years ago
Pierre Jouan
Hello, Here's a very weird one : I made a SWF with buttons that appear "programmatically" on stage with an AS3 script on the first frame. The SWF itself works perfectl...
almost 10 years ago
By Pierre Jouan
Mark Brown
I would like to have two slides with the inserted mouse cursor. The the second slide wants to start the cursor movement where the first slide left off. I don't want th...
almost 10 years ago
By Mark Brown
Laura Maness
I have to take a couple of my Articulate Storyline presentations back to a Power Point version that I can send to persons receiving training outside of our electronic ...
almost 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Debbie Kan
Hello, I have a scrolling panel that I want to toggle visible/hidden with the use of button. However, the only exception is that I want the button and the scrolling pa...
almost 10 years ago
Sheryl Haney
Can anyone tell me where Storyline saves recorded screencasts?  I will be at a client site doing some recording of their system steps and will not have time to insert ...
almost 10 years ago
Gonzalo Rosetti
Hi Christine & everyone, As a follow up to this thread: http://community.articulate.com/forums/p/21247/260570.aspx?mod=False#260570 I guess I should start a new th...
almost 10 years ago
Dorothy Miller
I have created a course menu consisting of 4 lessons (each lesson is a new slide in my project).  Each scene has about 20 slides.  As a trainee visits each slide in th...
almost 10 years ago
Dongyup Han
I am trying to use Recording options of Screen recordings. When I see recording view there is a control box under the outline of the area to record. In the control, ...
almost 10 years ago
Stephen L. Colucci, Ph.d.
Here is how my glossary appears in HTML: http://screencast.com/t/1NWf9eqFB in HTLM5 on PC and iPad, it appears with the symbols and scrolling (two finger), but no text...
almost 10 years ago
Kathy Pickett
Hi!  I am working on developing my first basic program...nothing too fancy yet!  When I view on my deskop computer everything looks fine.  I also installed storyline o...
almost 10 years ago
Andrew Gee
Hi All, Long time reader, 1st time contributor. When using a screen cast on a layer in a slide the video file will not be displayed as In Use in the recordings menu li...
almost 10 years ago