Last Post Replies
Matthew Andrews
Hi New to the forum and Articulate Storlyine. I'm creating a presentation in Storyline that has videos on most slides, they have white backgrounds as do the slides the...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Shane Toevs
Good day, I am experiencing some peculiar behavior on the gate slide for a course I am developing.  It would be fantastic if someone could help me spot what is wrong...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Mary mcvey
I want to use a corkboard background, can someone tell me if there is one somewhere that  I can use?
almost 10 years ago
By Pamela Davison
Luke Benfield
Hi Everyone, Having some issues with some unlockable content.  Basically, I have 8 menu items. Once all 8 items have been visited and the user returns to the menu, I w...
almost 10 years ago
By Luke Benfield
Paul Shorr
I am trying to set an action so that when a user resumes a course they are redirected to a particular slide depending on the value of one or more variables.  To be mor...
almost 10 years ago
By Paul Shorr
Marco Faust
It's best to describe this with pictures.  Here is my editor in state 1: When I Preview this slide or Publish this I get something that looks like this: No problems ...
almost 10 years ago
By Marco Faust
Nicole Alvarez
Hello, My employer has asked me to use Articulate Storyline to make a sort of "interactive product catalog" that we can use at trade show events. They previously used ...
almost 10 years ago
By Nicole Alvarez
Cesc Garriga Pons
Hi, does anybody knows if its possible to view into moodle the percentage tracking of the slides viewed? For the moment, if I export a course using number of slides vi...
almost 10 years ago
By Cesc Garriga Pons
Sheelagh Semper
I don't know much about JavaScript (I have enrolled in a course that begins next week) so please bear with me and, if you can, translate your replies into "Captain Dum...
almost 10 years ago
By Sheelagh Semper
John Nixdorf
I have a program with 20 slides that moves in a linear fashion from Slide 1 to Slide 20. I want the participant to view each slide. I have 4 slides containing optiona...
almost 10 years ago
By Paul Shorr
Juliet Hewitt
Newbie here -- I am writing a course where I want to ensure that all of the slides have been clicked on before the user can exit the course.  I would like to keep the ...
almost 10 years ago
By Juliet Hewitt
Amanda Butterworth
I have just opened up Storyline to work on a project I have been working on for months and all of my inserted pictures are "invisible". I can see them in story view bu...
almost 10 years ago
By Antony Snow
Jessica Grembecki
Think about the Deal or No Deal scenario where the first round of case selections are counted down from say 4 to 1.  E.g., you need to choose 4 cases before the bank w...
almost 10 years ago
By Jessica Grembecki
Canada Basketball
Hey guys  So I've been using Articulate Storyline for a couple of days now and I haven't figured out if this possible or not.  I'm building an online basketball traini...
almost 10 years ago
By Canada Basketball
Kate  White
I am trying to show a layer from my Master Slide on just one page within my course. I've set up a trigger on the Master Slide with the following details: Action: Show ...
almost 10 years ago
By Hassan Altaf Qazi
Ake Wall
Hi  I'm just in the start-up of an e-learning project. It is an introductory course for new employees in a large company. Discovers that the course gets quite large, a...
almost 10 years ago
By Simon Perkins
SUSAN WINKIE
Hi: I'm building a module where I want to track the user progress through various scenes in the course.  Each scene is represented by a BUTTON on the Main Menu.  The i...
almost 10 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Jane Jordan
Hi I have the user select an option on the slide to branch to some information relevant to the option. I have the next button to display text ' you need to select one ...
almost 10 years ago
By Antony Snow
Sayali Sathe
Hi, Usually we control the Storyline player 'Next - Previous' button functionality using triggers, but still it is in clickable state. Is there any option to disable t...
almost 10 years ago
By Sayali Sathe
Cindy Kasper
I have four eLearnings published in Presenter and would like to hyperlink to each of them from a single slide in Storyline.  I have successfully done it with a single ...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson