Last Post Replies
Michael OConnor
Hi Is there any way I can keep the caption on the screen until the user clicks a hotspot? At the moment I am trying to change all of the options, adding triggers like ...
almost 9 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Marie Romani
Hi When working with quizzes, I can modify the Feedback master so that the feedback is displayed for example in the lower left corner instead of in the middle, (that w...
almost 9 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Alan Bourne
Hi guys, I am experiencing a few issues on Drag and Drop screens when viewing on the iPad. I have the following setup: 1x Drag and drop interaction with, 2 draggers, 2...
almost 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Tracy Parish
Hi there: I had someone tell me that one of the courses they got out of (who knows if they exited properly or it was a system crash) when they clicked resume where the...
almost 9 years ago
By Tracy Parish
Stacey Payne
Help!  When I import a video it displays upside down and I cannot rotate it.  How can i fix this issue?
almost 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Stefaan Leleu
Dear, I created an e-learning course in which I inserted some screen recordings. I also inserted captions and zoom areas to explain what I'm doing on screen. This all ...
almost 9 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Ramon Smitherman
Opened up storyline and noticed the properties pane on the right of the screen was not there.  This is where you add triggers, view/add/edit slide layers, and change s...
almost 9 years ago
By Jesse Spinella
Lynn Kepford
Is there a way to edit the Results Slide so that "Your Score" and the "Passing Score" are expressed as whole numbers, without any decimal places?
almost 9 years ago
By Jeff Forrer
Ruediger  Wilhelm
I am playing with the program's trial version to find out whether it should be the tool for my next project. And I have this probably silly problem. The created layer ...
almost 9 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Matt H.
Howdy all, Is there a way to view a SL project full screen when designing?  I'd like to be ale to view the slide full screen without hqving to publish it. Thanks, Matt
almost 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Mark Kizilos
I am just wondering why the error messages in the mobile player link to developer-focused answers. As I send users to my content played throughthe player, these answer...
almost 9 years ago
By Mark Kizilos
Eric Gale
Hey there, When we were building presentations in Articulate Presenter, we used a full screen Flash-based splash that was imported into the first slide of the presenta...
almost 9 years ago
By Eric Gale
John Pieterse
Hi all, I recently received an order to develop different SL modules that are to be placed on different iPads. Clinets want me to deliver the elearning modules pre-ins...
almost 9 years ago
By John Pieterse
Anna Domanowski
Hey there, I created a complex quiz and would like to standardize the single sheets now. Unfortunatly I cannot find a function to create a master... Do anybody know h...
almost 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Sarah Dewar
We are finding some instances of the submit button being replaced by the next button in the player when viewed on our LMS.  It previews correctly as the submit button,...
almost 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Caji R
I have created a quiz with 10 questions - 9 of which use the standard Storyline questions and one where I am using a variable (counter) to record the score of that par...
almost 9 years ago
By Mike Enders
Peter McGregor
Hi all I was on the forums and found a post that said how to use JavaScript to pull the date from the users computer. This has been working great for me without any is...
almost 9 years ago
By Peter McGregor
tom riddle
Hi.   When I double click on audio on the time line  edit it to add a few seconds of silence, it does add it.  I then click save and close.  When I look at the soundwa...
almost 9 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Peter Faulhaber
Hello, I have tjhe following issue: When I edit a textbox the font size is different than when I am not in the edit mode. See examples: Edit Mode In this situation the...
almost 9 years ago
By Kristin Savko
Brian Moore
Is it possible to produce a results screen with a breakdown of question answers a learner got correct and incorrect? Hi, I am trying to create a results screen at the ...
almost 9 years ago
By Widya Y