Last Post Replies
June Fiorina
Hi, I've inserted a video (.flv) on a slide and it runs fine in preview, but appears to be deleted when published.   I've searched the forums and found this problem re...
almost 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Charmaine  Broodryk
I develop a number of systems-related modules and would love a bigger screen so all text on full screen shots can be legible.  How big can I go?
almost 9 years ago
By Mike Enders
James Brandwood
I posted this elsewhere but I thnk perhaps a new thead is a better spot. A client is telling me that their virtual network, for flash player, is set at 15 frames per s...
almost 9 years ago
By Matthew Graham
Natalie Phillps
I've got this problem after uploading my Storyline project into the LMS. I go through the presentation and exit it on the 4th slide. After clicking/viewing another pre...
almost 9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Bruce Graham
Hi. Are there any situations where the "Replay" symbol would not work, (apart of course from when you have disabled the Seekbar...)? I just had some scenes where it di...
almost 9 years ago
By Matthias Dickmann
Natalie Phillps
Hi everyone, I was just wondering is Storyline had the same options as Quizmaker when it came to tracking and reporting. In Quizmaker, I could add my email address in ...
almost 9 years ago
By Natalie Phillps
Heather Emerick
I have a slide with three characters on it.  The participant is supposed to select a character and follow a short scenario about that character.  At the end of the sce...
almost 9 years ago
By Heather Emerick
Bud Keegan
it has happened a couple times now-- i am using 2 photo characters, inserting them normally then resizing them slightly... they look fine on the screen but when i try ...
almost 9 years ago
By Bill Harnage
Chris Fletcher
Hi, I'm just wondering if there are any known issues with Storyline running ridiculously slow? I was just typing into a text field, and it was producing my text at the...
almost 9 years ago
By David Lindenberg
Kim Nisbet
Hi, I am using an adapted version of VideoSampler_placeholder template. I want to be able to change the state of a button on the menu when all the videos have been vie...
almost 9 years ago
By Kim Nisbet
Ben Dunlap
I will be doing something like this many times in a lengthy course. For the most part the design will be the same each time we use this basic motif. I've searched here...
almost 9 years ago
By Ben Dunlap
Antoine Sample
I have created several quizzes. The Retry and Review buttons are disabled when the success or failure layers appear. I have unchecked the options to disable the lower ...
almost 9 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Shelley VanVeen
I've just completed my first storyline project and published for the web. I gave the file to my I.T. department and they are saying they can't post it to our company i...
almost 9 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Ma Fe
I have a quiz that consists of many graded questions (multpile choice, true / false etc.) After the user has anwser all of the questions I want to give them feedback o...
almost 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Swetha R
Hello, I want users to jump through the scenes but not slides. How will I be able to do that in the player menu? Thanks, Swetha.
almost 9 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Hanna Golota
We have several trainings that are created in Presenter and our client is considering republishing them in Storyline so that users can access them on tablets. Is that ...
almost 9 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Cynthia Phelps
Hi Heros!   I'm working with a client that has a set of videos of therapist/client interactions, case studies essentially.  I'm breaking up these role-modeling videos ...
almost 9 years ago
By Cynthia Phelps
Terry Seelinger
Is there a way in Storyline to create a shape that looks like a blurry translucent window?  I want to de-identify patients' names in a screen capture of software activ...
almost 9 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Julie B.
I try to record my project and have this message errorMessage COM RCW...can some one help on this? Thanks a lot Julie
almost 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Wim van den Bosch
Hi There, I would like to use a google search inside storyline, but google doesn't allow to be displayed inside an iframe. Any ideas on how to intergrate a search, esp...
almost 9 years ago
By Wim van den Bosch