Last Post Replies
Peter Tranter
I am getting a noise interference when doing a screen recording in Storyline. Sound like a systems conflict (best way I have of describing it) I am using Parallels vir...
almost 10 years ago
By Peter Tranter
John Park
Hi, I'm trying to create a course where we track the amount of time the video embedded into the Storyline can be tracked via Tin Can API.  It seems that the Tin Can op...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Gordon UBS Lam
I know there have been a number of posts about creating in-course glossaries beyond the built in glossary tab in Storyline.  In my case, I have a project where the cli...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Christy Hannum
Hi all, I am working on a Storyline course and I want to force the learners to advance through each question by clicking the Next button for tracking purposes. There i...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Adib Masumian
Hi everyone, We're trying to play a couple of courses on Moodle. They run just fine in Chrome, but nothing happens in the popup box in IE. It just fails to load, plain...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Marcia Harmelink
I cannot successfully pucblish my course to my Articulate Online site because I continue to get an error saying the title must start with a number  or letter and not c...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Andrea Daniels
I have a slide that has three images - a beaver, a fox, and an owl. I want the learner to be able to click each image one time and jump to the corresponding slide one ...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Mike Ganci
Hello, 75% of the time I try to edit Action Fine tuning my Storyline project freezes is this a known issue or is there anything I can do about it? Thanks, Mike
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Dan Graham
I've got a client that wants to use a .dll file to insert externally built interactions into a storyline course.  Or would we just be referencing the file?  I dunno. ...
almost 10 years ago
By Dan Graham
Kevin Lung
ATS Training and Consulting is in need of experienced Articulate Storyline Contractors for a project that goes from now to September and possibly extended until Decem...
almost 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Carla  Briceno
Storyline Developer Full-time Contract – Short Term  We are looking for an experienced Storyline developer to create interactive and visually appealing eLearning mod...
almost 10 years ago
By Carla Briceno
bas straub
I want to do the following; A user clicks NEXT (when he wants to go to the next slide) He is shown, in his current slide, through a layer a textbox 'recapping this sli...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
kalyan s
I have a problem in Storyline. after completing the quiz i have got a score of 100% when i resumed / refreshed it as it would be in saved state it has to show 100% but...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Christophe Laubenheimer
Hello everyone, we bought both Storyline and Studio'13. We previously had Studio'09. We can easily import quiz from Studio '09 to Storyline, but not quiz from Studio ...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Lisa Francescon
Hi I cannot import my powerpoint slides into Storyline.  I keep getting the following message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object At Articulate.Stor...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Russ Crowley
I've created a simple app to teach Thai numbers. As part of the quizzes, I've created my own animation countdown timers. The problem is, though the quizzes play nicely...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Chrisanna  Hibbitts
Hello Support Team, I am pretty new to the eLearning community (in my role less than a year), and have found the Articulate Storyline tutorials, forums and Support Tea...
almost 10 years ago
By Chrisanna Hibbitts
Kevin Lydon
I am evaluating Storyline, so I apologize for my basic question. I have text that I have put on layers and synchronized with audio. I have put in triggers to show the ...
almost 10 years ago
By Helen Tyson
Craig  Doran
Our company ICETS (www.icets.com.au) is looking for a person who has extensive experience in designing articulate storyline scorm packages.  Preferably we are looking ...
almost 10 years ago
By Duane Knudsen
Elaine Poirier
Hi everyone, We are recording our screens to produce a step-by-step slides in try mode. My colleague as no problem. Storyline makes good hint captions including th...
almost 10 years ago
By Elaine Poirier