Last Post Replies
Iván Augusto Moreno
Hello everyone! Do you know if it is possible to work with the zoom tool when inserting a second layer on Articulate Storyline? On the base layer, the Zoom tool works ...
almost 10 years ago
By Iván Augusto Moreno
Chris Want
Hi I am receiving feedback from users that they find the resources button too small. Is there a way to make this bigger? I have tried looking around the player options...
almost 10 years ago
By Chris Want
adam nelson
hi there everyone, i have created a story with multiple slides including a quiz it basically goes 2-3 slides then a quiz slide over and over for 100+ slides i have a 1...
almost 10 years ago
By Hassan Altaf Qazi
bas straub
I have a slide with 5 images that can trigger an audiofile by clicking on them. Now if user clicks on image 2 then file 2 will be played. If he is impatient and clicks...
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Laurence Conway
Hello all, I am looking to edit text and images that automatically appear after the 'Review Quiz' button is clicked at the end of a quiz. Is this possible? I have att...
almost 10 years ago
By Anum Ash
Josh Turner
Hi everyone, I've been using Storyline for a while, but have only recently started to use the JavaScript function. I'm trying to create a calculator to determine wind ...
almost 10 years ago
By Josh Turner
Lindsay Roach
I was doing some research on Storyline and saw that Articulate does not currently support Android. A good percentage of our customers are Android users. We have been...
almost 10 years ago
By annemieke van den Bijllaardt
Gary Cloke
Hi, I have a user who has learning difficulties and can't dfeal with all the cool graphics and animations we have in an online course. rather than  rewriting and takin...
almost 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Harri S
Hi All, Basically I've used Century Gothic pt 14 as the font for a course.... onscreen text looks fine but as soon as I preview or publish the kerning repositions very...
almost 10 years ago
By Harri S
Laurence Conway
My main aim is to add other buttons in the space of the previous and next buttons on the player. Is the only way to add buttons other than default previous and next bu...
almost 10 years ago
By Laurence Conway
Bart Wams
Is there a way to publish the input of learners in my course? My plan is to insert some open questions. After answering the question the learner can read the answers o...
almost 10 years ago
By Bart Wams
Peter Tranter
Just need some advise re the Storyline Timeline Play head. Do you have to play this to see the content of the timeline as it would play out in the preview. Is there so...
almost 10 years ago
By Peter Tranter
Paul Barker
Hi all.  I've been playing with Storyline to overcome some animation problems that Presenter has.  So far, so good. But today I've started testing these lessons in the...
almost 10 years ago
By Paul Barker
Gergely Tamasi
Hey, I am facing a problem when using markers in scrolling panels: while with "normal" markers (i.e., those outside the scrolling panel) the text box containing the ca...
almost 10 years ago
By Stacey LH
Ali Parrish
Is there a way I can change a character throughout my entire course with one command? Or do I need to select that character from every page and change them manually on...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Mark Jennings
I like using drag and drop questions but have a problem when the learner revisits the slide for another attempt. The problem is that the label that they drag to the de...
almost 10 years ago
By Mark Jennings
Kelsey Gunderson
Is there a way to list multiple questions on a slide? Collect Information? Multiple short answers and blanks?
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Dorothy Baker
I am building an extensive branched scenario.  It's fairly wide and I'm finding that when I add triggers to an outer branch, it will not allow different slides be land...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Rodney Thomas
Hello. I was hoping to get help with the menu items in the player. For some reason in my lesson, the titles of the scenes and slides are not appearing in the menu for ...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Debbie E
I am setting up a quiz with multiple slides (currently individual slides, rather than a question bank). I display results for all questions at the end of the quiz. I h...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson