Last Post Replies
Dave Parry
Hello I want to import an Articulate Storyline (survey or quiz) into a SCORM compliant LMS. (OpenELMS). When the quiz has been completed by our managers and staff,  I ...
almost 9 years ago
By Tessa Maki
Paul Shorr
I have a course with a flash game that has sound effects.  If the learner leaves the slide without completing the game, the sound effects sometimes start up again even...
almost 9 years ago
By Paul Shorr
Adam Hunt
Ok....I've got a course with some content and then a quiz.  I don't want the quiz link button to show up until the user has gone all the way through the content.  My l...
almost 9 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Fraser M
Hi There, I have completed a module for a client and it includes 20 questions at the end where if completed the user gets a certificate.  The module is quite long so w...
almost 9 years ago
By Fraser M
Dennis Hall
I want to brand the icon related to the Launch_Story.exe. Currently the icon display the Storyline thumbnail and I want to change that to our organizations logo. Is th...
almost 9 years ago
By Dennis Hall
Eric Matas
Hi - I've published SL for HTML5, but not the articulate player. I wonder if there is a way around the first bump on an iPad: instead of running like it would for Flas...
almost 9 years ago
By Eric Matas
Siba Padhi
I am unable to publish my Chinese characters from my Storyline course. This is only for the Notes section of the Storyline. The slide section is rending properly. Plea...
almost 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
M B
Do other people have this problem? I am able to make adjustments to all slides, but when I click "Okay" at the bottom it locks up. (The status bar comes up and it free...
almost 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Kristin Savko
I'm converting some content from Presenter to Storyline and there are places where I use the Engage flashcard interaction. I would prefer to rebuild them in Storyline,...
almost 9 years ago
By Kristin Savko
John Moore
Hello Everyone, Has anyone else had any issues of bitmaps (background screenshots) jumping around? Once I export content (Flash or HTML5) I notice that the bitmaps so...
almost 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Vincent Santilli
I am confused about layers. I have a base slide with all my objects on it and lorem text.  I add a layer then insert a caption but can seem to get out of the screen. ...
almost 9 years ago
By Matthew Graham
Jessie Upp
Hi, I published a storyline project and want to use the flash file in another project. I found the source flash file and tried to import it in another program and it ...
almost 9 years ago
By Eric Matas
Joseph Leung
hi I found out that the storyline will be very slow, if you click to jump to a layer/ slide with a video on ipad whenever the wifi is on this happens even if I had dow...
almost 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Bill Herrmann
The quality of the audio is not the same as the original video and is not accepted by my client.  How do I change the audio quality?
almost 9 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Bill Herrmann
All my smartart from PPT turns into a picture in storyline.  Whats with that?
almost 9 years ago
By Bill Herrmann
Mauro Gaiotto
Hi everybody! Little trouble: I'm trying to make a button show when different conditions are met. At the bottom of this link http://storylineauthors.com/?p=655  it's w...
almost 9 years ago
By Mauro Gaiotto
Andrew Knowles
Not sure if this a bug or not, I created 4 slide master templates then tried to import them into a new project. It seemed to only import one master and not the other t...
almost 9 years ago
By Andrew Knowles
chandrani das
Hi Please can anyone help me in adding a non collapsible menu on the left hand side panel that is displayed at all times (like the one in the screen shot below)  I a...
almost 9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Robert Bjerk
I would like to create a timed math speed test that requires rapid keyboard input. For example, 100 addition problems answered within a three minute minute time limit....
almost 9 years ago
By Jason Renshaw
Joseph Leung
is there a way to make the scroll bar bigger (thicker) or changes color? it is too small and often my student would miss the scrolling panel thanks
9 years ago
By Bruce Graham