Last Post Replies
Tabatha  Gufler
Hello, Can someone tell me if I am missing understanding the functionality in the video editor in storyline? I created a single slide demo and just realized I made 1 m...
almost 9 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Alix Peshette
Hi, I purchased Storyline (love it!) and got in on the great deal for a free character pack.  So, how do I install the character pack so that it can be accessed by Sto...
almost 9 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Ryan Gray
Hi all. I was wondering how to get the course name onto the results when they are printed. It seems to me to be kinda pointless to get a results page that doesnot have...
almost 9 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Claude Bordeleau
i use to work with captivate and ispring. With these, i'm able to view the video with the .swf file alone. Can i do the same with Storyline ?
almost 9 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Bruce Graham
Hi, I have an animation that I want to be 1 x 8th of a second in length, but no matter what I do in terms of dragging it there, it always reverts to 1 x quarter secon...
almost 9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Dorothy Stark
I was just curious what handwritten font you folks use in your tutorials. I really like it. Is that something we could get for our own projects?
almost 9 years ago
By Dorothy Stark
Julie B.
Hello Question.. I record a screencast...and when I insert it i finally have more captions than what I did on my recording...? I mean ...I have several 'Press' caption...
almost 9 years ago
By Andrew Elder
Bruce Graham
Hi, Perhaps someone can help me out here. I need my radio buttons to always have a certain colout around them, (green since you asked...) Like this. So that's fine. ...
almost 9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
chris e
Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to use a certain embed code for flash swf files that would let me repoint the story_content folder. There is an option in the htm...
almost 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Bill Harnage
I asked this a while back, but I think it was in the beta forums.. I have a series of input fields and instruct the user to press "Tab" to move from field to field.  W...
almost 9 years ago
By Eileen Mrowka
Chere Chete
I would like to ask the learner a question and give them an input text box to type in their answer, then give them a button where I place the trigger to send an email ...
almost 9 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Russ Burchard
I have just started using Storyline, and made a quick quiz slide.  Wanted to publish it as a swf file, which I could share with others via Dropbox.  When I publish it,...
almost 9 years ago
By Guy Greenbaum
Stephanie Harnett
Hi there. I've searched through the forums to see if the launch page (that one that has the PLAY button to view HTML5 output) can be bypassed. I can see the need for a...
almost 9 years ago
By Stephanie Harnett
Andrew Dunn
Hi I translated some materials into trad. Chinese, but Storyline won't publish it. When I publish, it runs through the 41 slides but then returns to the publish menu. ...
almost 9 years ago
By Andrew Dunn
Mike Hua
Hi I was wondering if its possible to save my Storyline project as a Powerpoint. The reason for this is our courses need to be bilingual and I want to make it easy as ...
almost 9 years ago
By Greg Damron
Jordyn Matusevich
Hi, I have a trigger to show a layer when the user hovers the mouse over an object.  The new layer is a shape that has a transition. When I publish and try to make thi...
almost 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Wes Lockhart
I'm having trouble with multiple conditions using an OR statement.  Example: How do I set a trigger to accept user input such as a lower case "a" and an upper case "A"...
almost 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Alan Santos
Can I create a quiz in the storyline or I have to create it in the quiz software and then import it into the storyline?
almost 9 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Zara Ogden
Need some help... In a simulation training session that I am creating their is a button that i need to define on every slide. (It is a touch screen keyboard.) I don't ...
almost 9 years ago
By Zara Ogden
Toni Lampros
How can I change the color of the notes area text? How can I change the color of the Resources Header - the text that is above the listed resources? Can I increase the...
almost 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson